Arranged to the Mafia King

By YOLOwriting101

"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands... More

1. Marrying the King
2. Annoying the King
3. Learning About the King
4. Tattoos with the King
5. Baby Fever for the King
6. Different Side of King
7. Kiss the King
8. Devil & the King
9. To Africa With the King
10. Petty Because of the King
12. 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 of the Kɪɴɢ
13. Embarrassing Moments with the King
14. Body Betrayal because of the King
15. Makeover For the King
16. Trying With the King
17. Japan With the King
18. Turn of Events With the King
19. Lessons With the King
20. Dreams Of the King
21. Too Much For the King
22. Mystery Of a King
23. Here Comes the King
24. 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
25. A Rat is Caught By the King
26. 𝘔𝘺 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
27. Truth Be Told to the King
28. Meeting the Parents With the King
29. Aide of the King
30. 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
31. Our Titan King
32. Safe With the King
33. Trust From the King
34. Hurt Feelings of the King
35. King on Ice
36. Pain of the Truth for the King
37. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
38. To the First of the Kings
39. Jun King
40. Pain of Me
41. The Making of Us, Two Kings
42. The Start for the Kings
43. If it Hurts You, it Hurts Me
44. Let Me Protect My King
45. King to King
😞 At a Loss Here 😞
46 | I am Titan
47. Nothing Changed After All
48 | Rules Make Friends
49. Trouble is Inevitable
50 | Inappropriate Behavior
51. I Blame You
52 | Understanding Is Key
53. How to Go On
54 | Confess Your Truths
55. Unavoidable Future
56 | Shōdai
57. Cries of Jun
58 | Confrontations of the Heart
59. Fourteen Hours
60 | Ta~shi
61 | Festival Troubles
62 | For the Best
63 | Troubles Here + There
64. Abrupt Actions
65 | Aid + Hurt in Big Ways
66. Who's the King?
67 | Take What's Yours
68 | Confessionals of the Heart
69 | Goodbye
70 | I Want You
71 | The New King
72 | Your Word
73 | A King Has Something to Say
74 | Two Confessions
75 | Opposition
76 | Truth Be Told
77 | Bullets Pierce
78 | Untamed, Vicious King
79 | DNA
80 | Thriller
81 | My Own Plan
82. "Oh...Lulu~"
83. Much To Unfold
84 | Zeus Pt. 1
85 | Zeus Pt. 2
86 | Coupling Too
87. Yes, to You
88 • Jun
89 • Chances

11. Reset With the King

13.3K 679 116
By YOLOwriting101

"Good afternoon, Mr. King."

I look in shock at the man who smirked at Gideon in a sexual manner. Not exactly sure what to think of this.

"Hello Mateo, I see you're just as flirtatious as always."

"Of course." The Mateo guy bit his lip, checking his watch as he looked back at him." When you come around I always forget to have lunch."

Gideon glanced over at me - probably for my reaction. But I was just entertained at this guys confidence. He knew I was married to this guy and he's just going for it.

"Not anymore Mateo." Gideon sighed, seeing the guy frown.

"Why? Because of this blondie?" He suddenly stood, walking towards me and I found myself glaring at him. Wondering why he put himself on such a high pedestal compared to me.

Don't know why he thinks he can just act this way. Gideon will do and say something - unless I say something first.

"Yep, how does it feel for this blondie to surpass you?"

"Surpass me? Ha! Just because you're married to a King doesn't mean you're automatically higher than all. Have to earn respect, you know? Know what that word means-?"

"I know what respect means, I'm not fucking stupid." I snap, Mateo raising an eyebrow and snorted.

"Yeah, sure you do." He pulled away, walking in front of Gideon as he nodded towards me in irritation." Would you like to talk about the current situation? Him here or not here?"

I frown, because of course I'd go with him. Don't know what his guy thinks this is.

"Damian is staying. I think this will benefit him to know what's to come."

"Sure. Sure it will. But he talks so much, I don't think we can get through it all without an interruption." He whines, Gideon shaking his head at him.

"Most of the time he's quiet. Unless provoked, just don't provoke him and we'll have a good meeting." Gideon stated, smirking at Mateo's bothered expression.

Probably because he knew it was true and couldn't help wanting to bother me. All because I'm married to Gideon.

Don't know what Gideon's dick is doing to them because it has them all whooped badly. Especially Lulu and Mateo is added to my list.

"Fine. Let's go."

We end up walking away and going into this room. An office table and a few empty chairs. But I saw some occupied and I even saw Kenji and Lulu.

"Kenji you're here too?" I ask, sitting across from him as he nodded happily.

"Of course. I'm in on all the juicy stuff. Can't just leave me hanging, you know? I'm in charge of saving the kidnapped victims, Lulu's in charge of what they extorted out of people and their possessions, Gideon is in charge of the overall group."

I nod, curious as to what Mateo has to do with this.

"What about him?" I look at Mateo who seemed bothered with my face.

"In charge of getting us through the loops and what to do, what not to do. The helpful stuff since he got us affiliated with them in the first place. Very helpful."

Hearing that made me become suspicious of him.

"Did he come to you or did you go to him?"

I heard Mateo chuckle, his hand running over his face as he peeked at me through his fingers. Pissing me off a bit as to why he gave me that look and stare.

"What?"

Mateo shrugs, rolling his eyes but they soon went to the table.

"Where's your wedding ring?"

I flinch, looking at my left hand that sat on the table. Mateo smirked at me in what it seemed like annoyance. He was bothering me when I was just figuring things out.

Lulu and Kenji tried looking at my hand but I hid it in my lap.

"None of your bus-."

"It's getting cleaned." Gideon interrupts, sighing as he nods at me." When we did the work with that association a lot of dirt got caught between the diamond. I couldn't let him walk around with a dirty ring, so, it's getting cleaned."

I stare at him in admiration, his eyes diverting from mine.

"That association thing was days ago. The ring should be cleaned by now Gideon. You can't fool a Mafia boss-."

"And you can't fool a Mafia King, I know what you're trying to do and it stops now." He snapped, Mateo instantly shrinking back into his seat. It was fascinating to watch because Gideon had all this power and he was only one person.

He didn't have to defend me. At the time he took the ring I was so rude to him, not that he didn't deserve it... Yet at the same time, he didn't...really...deserve it.

Standing up, all the eyes went on to me. I became irritated at how mean I am. Not that I shouldn't be like this, now the feelings of feeling bad are catching up to me.

"Damian-?"

"I'm going outside."

Before Gideon could say anything I rushed away and didn't give him a chance to say anything. I'm so...frustrated!

I wish he didn't stick up for me because now my heart is beating way too hard. Thinking about him sticking up for me makes me wonder why he's still so kind.

I should hate him! He uprooted my life selfishly and expected me to bend to all his rules. But after everything I've done and he's still considerate of me... I don't know what to say or do.

Once I was outside I realized that Tanzania was not as hot as I thought. Was a comfortable warmth and I wasn't...hit with a heatwave.

Always had a thought in my head that all of Africa was hot. I only ever heard of stories that involved scorching weather. So I instantly assumed all of Africa was like that.

It isn't. Thank goodness, I hate sweating.

"Damian!"

I look over shoulder to see Gideon jogging towards me. Once he was beside me he looked very irritated, but it soon turned into concern.

"What's wrong Damian? I talked to Mateo and he said he'd apologize-."

"I don't need his apology! That's not why I ran out!" I yell, Gideon narrowing his eyes at the rise of my voice.

"Why are you yelling me? I'm just coming out here to figure out what's wrong with you. You shouldn't be out here without the proper protection-."

"You think you'd be enough protection? I'm a man, I can protect my damn self." I snap, becoming even more irritated.

At that point, Gideon was completely quiet. He looked like he was trying to calm down and I understand why.

Here I am over here, taking out my frustrations onto him. I wonder why that is?...maybe it's because I know he won't leave me otherwise. If he loves me as much as he proclaims, this shouldn't be an issue.

"Damian I just want to know why you ran out like that. I got worried."

When he said that I found this odd urge to kiss him. He worried for me?

"You didn't get angry?"

"No."

"Promise...?" I ask quietly, Gideon grinning at me sweetly.

"I was close to saying bubbles until you got into your little cute voice-." 

I stepped closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him forward. Our lips touching, even I waited for my body to react and try to pull away in disgust. Except I just...kissed him.

Literally kissed this guy again and I wasn't made to at all.

While I kissed him, I began to feel his arms wrap around my waist. Both of our lips moving with one another's.

Completely in shock at myself, I kiss him again only to have a deeper urge of wanting to kiss him some more.

"Damian, really, what is this? Now I know something's wrong-."

"Shut up and just kiss me." I growl, Gideon leaning forward and going ahead to kiss me.

I wanted to feel disgust and the repetition of my feelings and words are moronic. But I become this way with Gideon and I can't put my finger on it to why I do.

Kissing him doesn't make me uncomfortable. I'm not hating it and I'm definitely not despising it. So why...?

"I want to hate it." I murmur, his arms tightening around me." I want to hate what I'm doing, but I can't."

"Why do you want to hate it? I love every second of this." He breathed, kissing my lips again and I took in a hitched breath.

"Because I'm not supposed to fall in love with you. I shouldn't be doing this. It could only draw me in deeper-."

"The deeper, the better... In my case at least."

I sigh at his words, wondering why he has to tease me when I was having a serious conversation with him.

"Shut up. I'm serious." I whine, pushing him away as I walk to the bench. The both of us sitting down quietly. When I glance at him he's looking down at me softly. Causing me to face back forward so fast.

This is killing me inside.

"Why don't you want to fall in love with me?"

"Because the circumstances of how we were brought together aren't the ideal to me."

Gideon nods at my words, facing forward.

"So what if I was to just end this marriage all together?"

I flinch, looking at him in shock. But his expression was soft and kind, which I'm not used to seeing.

"What...?"

"What if I was to end it? We start over as if none of this happened. Can do this right, and there be no force."

I close my eyes, covering them as I felt this undying urge to cry.

"You'll win then."

"Win what?"

"I said I wouldn't fall in love with you!" I exclaim, sighing in frustration. Frustration seems to just suit me these days.

I can't think straight. Maybe something's wrong with me.

"Do you want to do my plan or not?" He asked again, and I bit my lip.

I could do that...and risk falling in love with him. Something I've been wanting to avoid for way too long.

Or stay in this semi-toxic relationship...

"Damian-?"

"I'll do your plan."

I wait for him to say something, but he remains silent.

When I look at him he looked down at me in confusion, confusing me too.

"Gideon?"

"What's your name?"

Sighing, I wondered if he was really going to do this. Act like since we were "starting over" that he didn't know me at all.

"Gideon-."

"How do you know my name when I don't know yours-?"

"It's Damian!" I exclaim, chuckling as he smiled at me.

"As I thought," he leaned towards me I ruffled my hair, shocking me," I knew I'd love that name."

🤯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 111 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
77.9K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...
104K 12.1K 50
He loved her so much. She loved him even more. But all of a sudden she couldn't remember all the love they both shared. Only time can tell if the For...
881 71 14
In one night he lost everything. Can he find happiness? Will love lead the way? Can hard times make bonds stronger? Excerpt: I had woken I don't know...