Nowhere is safe

By LxT4ever

"Where are you?!" Kylie shouted into the darkness. "I know you're there! Show yourself!" ---- Do you know the... More

Before you read
Chapter 1: New school
Chapter 2: Breath
Chapter 3: Parents' night
Chapter 4: Scar
Chapter 5: Detention
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: Dark figure
Chapter 8: Haunted
Chapter 9: Making love
Chapter 10: Tattoo
Chapter 11: Gone
Chapter 12: Witchcraft
Chapter 13: They're back
Chapter 14: The necklace
Chapter 15: Control
Chapter 16: Confrontation
Chapter 17: Desire
Chapter 18: The truth
Chapter 19: Nina
Chapter 20: The date
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Texting
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Meeting her parents
Chapter 25: Our first time
Chapter 26: Stalker
Chapter 27: Help
Chapter 28: Goodbye
Chapter 29: Tears
Chapter 30: Hang out
Chapter 31: Fear of the dark
Chapter 32: Good VS Dark
Chapter 33: Strength
Chapter 34: Open
Chapter 36: Recovery
Chapter 37: Impossible
Chapter 38: I don't know anymore
Chapter 39: Naive
Chapter 40: It's safe

Chapter 35: Ending this game

4.9K 255 278
By LxT4ever

Kylie's POV

After the talk with Elizabeth, I walked to school and when Taylor saw me she was so excited. "Kylie! What did she do to you?" Taylor asked me as she pulled me in a hug.

I hugged her back, mostly because chances are big that she'll be upset with what I was about to tell her. "Taylor, I -"

"I need to tell you something." she said and pulled me with her. She pulled me towards the library, to our spot. it's been awhile since we've last been here.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked as we both sat down.

She smiled big. "I found a way to kill Elizabeth." she said, clapping her hands. She was really happy about this, but I wasn't and she noticed. "Why aren't you happy? I thought that's what you wanted."

"I don't want her dead, and you know that."

"But that's the only way we can stop her." Taylor said and leaned more towards me. "She has to be stopped, Kylie."

I looked at her, knowing very well she was going to be so angry at me. "I don't want her to be dead and if that's the only option than I don't want anything to change."

Taylor looked at me, her jaw dropped. "But she's a dark witch."

"I know, but she's also a person who deserves to live. She didn't do anything real bad."

"Yet." she said and gave me a look. "Kylie, I don't understand you. I really thought you would be happy."

"Taylor, just let it all be, she won't hurt me nor anyone else, I promise you." I said and smiled.

"How can you be sure?" she asked which made me think for awhile, how can I be sure? I just assumed that Elizabeth wouldn't hurt anyone, but I wasn't 100% sure about it.

"I just know, and you believe me, right?" I asked to which she nodded. "Then let it all be like this."

"Alright, if that's what you want..."

_________________________________________

It's been going great between me and Elizabeth, we're dating for a month now and nobody knows about it. Taylor still asked me about killing Elizabeth, but I reassured her Elizabeth wouldn't do anything to anyone. Taylor's parents usually gave me a weird look when I would come over, but it disappeared almost as fast as it came, so I didn't thought anything of it. As for the witch thing, Elizabeth wasn't creepy anymore, she wasn't following me anymore. But I had to teach her when she could feed, she always wanted to feed when she had a chance, but I told her she could only feed when I told her she could. Anything other then that, everything was perfectly fine.

"So, why don't we have a sleepover tonight at my place?" Taylor asked as she closed her locker.

"I don't know, I need to check with my parents first. I'll call you when I'm home." I said to which she nodded.

When I arrived at home, I called Elizabeth.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you if I could go to Taylor's tonight?" I asked her, knowing very well this subject was delicate because of the witch thing.

"If you want, sure."

I knew she didn't want me to go, she wanted me to stay at her place. "Or I could come over and stay at yours?"

Although I didn't saw her, I knew she was smiling right now. "I'd like that."

"I know you would. Pick me up at 7 pm."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

After that I text Taylor, saying I couldn't stay at her place. I didn't want to say to much because otherwise she would've know I lied.

_________________________________________

"Hey." I said as I entered her car.

"Hey." she said and pulled me in for a kiss. Again, her hands trailed down to the tattoo, wanting to feed.

I slapped her hands away. "What did I told you about feeding?"

She sighed. "Only when you let me." she said like a little child.

"Good girl." I said and kissed her again. "You can feed at home." I said to which she smiled. She started the engine and started driving. Her right hand took my left hand and our fingers were intertwined. I looked outside when she was driving. Suddenly my phone rang. "Hey Taylor, what's up?" I said and knew Elizabeth was listening and watching me.

"Why can't you stay over tonight?"

I put the phone onto my chest and tilted my head back into the car seat, trying to come up with something logical. "I just don't feel well." I said after awhile.

"Oh, what's wrong?"

Of course she had to be a great friend. "Just a headache, don't worry. But I'll see you tomorrow." I said, trying to end the phone call here, mainly because we were at Elizabeth's house, right now Elizabeth had turned her body and was looking at me which kinda made me nervous.

"Kylie, what's going on? I can hear something's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong." I said and looked at Elizabeth, she was just looking at me. I placed my phone onto my chest and kissed her again. I pulled away after awhile because I had to answer Taylor, but Elizabeth didn't stop there, she kissed my neck and explored everywhere with her tongue. "I'll see you tomorrow Taylor."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." she said and hung up.

"Finally." I said and lounged myself at Elizabeth. I wrapped my arms around her neck while she had wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

"We need to get out of this car." she said in between kisses. She pulled away and got out and so did I. I walked around the car and kissed her again when I was in front of her. While we were kissing, I felt she was leading me somewhere. Once we didn't walk anymore, I opened my eyes and saw we were in her bedroom. She started to undress me and I let her, I knew she needed to feed.

When we were both naked, she pushed me onto her bed and climbed on top of me. The look in her eyes was passionate and hungry and I was happy to give her what she needed. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me, that's when she layed her naked body on mine. She went to lay between my legs and started grinding. At first it was a slow pace while we could easily kiss each other, but after awhile the pace sped up and the pushes were stronger. We didn't kiss anymore, but our mouths were close to each other.

I felt Elizabeth's hand make it's way down and once it reached it's destination I moaned so loud. She rubbed her hand against my center before finally sliding two finger in. She pushed fast and hard, my head tilted backwards which gave her the perfect opportunity to kiss my neck. She explored everywhere until she stopped at my soft spot to lick and suck on it.

"Oh God..." I breathed heavily, feeling myself close. I dug my nails into Elizabeth's back, she knew I was close and kissed her way down. Before I had came, she replaced her fingers with her tongue and started licking me down there. "Oh Elizabeth..." I breathed out and pushed my hips up against her tongue, wanting much more from her. She inserted her tongue even deeper and started massaging my breast roughly and that's when I came.

She licked me clean and kissed her way back up to my lips. I was still breathing heavily. "Wow." I panted and still had my eyes closed, trying to calm down.

"I love you so much." she said and caressed my face. I opened my eyes and smiled at her, that's the one thing I didn't say back to her. For some reason I couldn't, but Elizabeth didn't make a big issue out of it, she told me she wanted me to be ready to say it which I kinda think is cute and very sweet.

I took her hand and put it onto the tattoo and that's when I felt her feeding. I could also see it in her eyes when she was feeding, the color would be different, instead of green it would be some kind of purple. I smiled when I saw her enjoying this, it didn't harm me so I didn't mind giving her some energy once in a while.

Suddenly she fell down next to me, I looked at her and saw her bleeding a lot. I looked back up and that's when I saw Taylor with a gun. "Now she's gone... forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 39 15
"10 years... it's been so long since I last saw you... since I kissed you... since I held you in my arms... where did you go Marge? Why did you leave...
679K 23.7K 40
"Why are you watching me?" There was a grogginess in her tone that I found extremely alluring. I shouldn't be finding it alluring, I should be mainta...
7.2K 271 15
Skye Goenett, being a spiritual person, she always knew that she was different. And she felt pretty strong in her spiritual abilities...but she didn'...
65.1K 2.3K 41
When I looked into her eyes, I could see the whole world, I could see everything I've ever looked for and needed. She was my entire world, my everyth...