When I Say, I Love You...

由 ANTMBi

Book Two- i hugged him and kissed his soft lips"I'm gonna miss you"I said. He kissed me again."You keep tha... 更多

When I say I love You...
Chapter 1
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 2-Back Down Memory Lane
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 2- Aaliyah's dairy-Age 25
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 14:His Jealousy
Chapter 15
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: American Music Awards
American Music Awards Part 2: A Night Completely Unexpected
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 21: When Something Bad Happens To The One You Love.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: The Grammys
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Getting Ready
Chapter 34: The Wedding
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 35
Aaliyah's Diary: Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 39
Thank You!

Chapter 13: Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, and Forever

1.2K 30 2
由 ANTMBi

It was March 25, 1983.The big Motown anniversary celebration. Michael and I showed up side by side hand in hand. Which wasn't anything knew to anyone. They were very well aware of our relationship, Some knes about what was written in magazines and newspapers, which was absolutely false, others knew the real story, either way they knew we are dating. Michael and spoke with people telling them about our New albums, only separating for a few minutes then we back by each other sides again, Ill have to admit we did look pretty cute together. 

After socializing with other celebrities and close friends Michael and I took our seats in the wings and began to watch the show. As Diana and the Supremes performed there old songs and Diana did a solo performance. "She looks great out there, doesn't she?" 

I smiled and nodded my head."She does." I whispered back. 

The show went on amazingly, my favorites was Marvin Gaye,Smokey Robinson, a.d of course Stevie Wonder. After there performances the crowd was already worked up for what was going to be the best show of the night. Michael and his brother had finally took the stage everyone applauded as the funky beat of I Want You Back. Jermain was back in his old position, smiling as he danced along with his brother. The crowd cheered like crazy as soon as they started playing the love you save which ill have to admit is one of my favorite. Randy joined them for the act. Then they performed I'll be there, the spotlight was now just kn Michael and Jermain. Jermain seem to have gotten emotional as he sung along with his brother. It brought tears to my eyes. When they finished I stood up and.clapped my hands. It was really good to see them together again. 

After hugs all around the spotlight was now on Michael. It caught a glint of his black sequined jacket. And his silver sequined shift and of course his sequined glove and the socks. His fans cheered his name over and over again.As he started talking about the old times and the old music that he loved. He paced the stage as he spoke, the crowd going wild at the sound of it. I realized head making his way to the side of the stage to get his black fedora that he used for his performances. He made his way to the Center of the stage facing the audience. He then said that he also liked the New songs, and crowd went crazy. They immediately started asking for Billie Jean. 

As the funk-infused guitar riff of Billie Jean began, Michael went into his routine, that he had been working on for weeks. The routine that he wouldn't let me see because it was suppose to surprise everyone, and knock them off their feet. As the music plasters, he jammed his black fedora over his eyes and struck a pose, his right hand on his hat, his left leg bent and poised for action. During the performance he did dance moves that I've seen him do before when I would sit down and watch him dance in the studio. But then in the middle of the song where the funky instrumental played. Michael threw his hat to the side with a graceful flourish, the audience went wild. Then he did something I never saw him do before ever. He commenced with a series of split-second locking moves and poses before he started gliding across the stage. Insatiable there with my mouth dropped, my eyes wide. I snapped it shut as soon as I realize it. It looked as if he was heading toward and going backwards at the same time. He went into a tornado spin and landed in his toes immediately. Susanne, Keisha and I jumped up all at the same time and began clapping and cheering. 

When it was over he bowed and said thankful to everyone. By that time I was suppose to have been on my way back stage getting ready for my performance that was was only two more performances after. But I was in shock. Michael had stolen show and it wasn't even over with yet. I couldn't believe it. 

When I was backstage everyone was asking me question about Michael's performances I was just as clueless as they was. I didn't know whY that amazing dance move or how he did it just knew that it was the best performance I had ever seen  

I stood backstage waiting for the announcer to announce me when the makeup artist came up to me."Hey Aaliyah. Your Michaels girlfriend aren't you?" 

I nodded" Yes. 

"Do you know what that move was?"she asked 

"I'm sorry, but I don't." 

There was a little moment of silence. Then she just simply said."okay." Then walked away. 

I didn't know what that was, but i decided to let it go, I had a serious case of the butterflies and the last thing I needed to worry about was Michael's makeup artist asking me weird questions. 

"Every make some voice for the Princess of Motown, AALIYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I walked on stage ti the sound of my old hit sing Givin' Me A Rush. The crowd cheered as I began my routine. I went through smiling feelings the music. I could really really to the lyrics more then I could when I was fifteen and I song this song. It was about a girl who was crazy In love with her boyfriend. When looked out in the audience I could see everybody sing along with the song. 

After that the second song Promise Ring came on and the crowd rely went wild as I danced to the beat of that song and in the middle of the dance and when I did my Cartwheels into a splint every jumped up and cheered. My last old song a danged was the remake of my mothers song Let Me Be Your Angel. There was a slide show of my mother playing behind me. It seem like everyone in the room was touched by it, I even choked up around the end of the song. 

Then I performed my knew song Four page letter and the crowd went wild as i started my routine: 

Yo Turn My Music Up Up Some More Up Some More Up A Little Bit More

Mama Always Told Me To "Be Careful Who I Love" And Daddy Always Told Me, "Make SureHesRight" I Always Had My Eyes, On This One Particular Guy I Was Too Shy, So I Decided To Write

I'm Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss. And When I Write Him He Better, Get It On Time. Im Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss. And When I Write Him He Better, Get It On Time.

People Always Say That I Play Myself For You. They Say That You Dont Even Notice Me(Echo) Maybe When I Get The Nerve To Come To You. Promise Me That You Wont Diss Me.

Im Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss.(A Kiss) And When I Write Him He Better, Get It On Time.(He Better) Im Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss. And When I Write Him He Better, Get It On Time.

Ima Write You, A Love Letter Tonight(echo) You Better keep Watch Cause The Mail Mans Coming. Ima Write You, A Love Letter Tonight(echo) You Better keep Watch Cause The Mail Mans Coming.

Im Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss.(A Kiss) And When I Write Him He Better, Get It On Time.(He Better) Im Sending Him A 4 Page Letter, And I Enclosed It With A Kiss.(A Sweet Kiss) And When I Write Him He Better(When I Write), Get It On Time. [Repeat]

When i finished the dance routine with my dancers, I bowed and blew a kiss to the audience.

The rest of the night went in like breeze there was a tribute to my mother and Susanne started yo cry as she talked about her. I hugged and comforted her and when it was all over everyone was most curious about Michael, complimenting him on his awesome dance move, I barely had a moment to ask him myself until we,were on our way to the limo."Now that was amazing!"I said enthusiastically then i gave him a huge hug."I'm so proud of you!" 

He started to blush."Oh it was nothing, yours was better." 

I shook my head" No it wasn't you just brought a whole new dance that people are gonna be killing them selves to do." 

He chuckled as he opened the door for me to get in. 

I shook my head."Your never fully satisfied with any of your performances are you." 

He gave me a look. " Just get in the car Liyah." 

I laughed and crawled into the backseat. Michael was about to get in when this little boy stopped him."hey man your performance was amazing" He awed. 

"Thank you" 

"How'd you do that?" He asked. 

Michael shrugged"practice I guess he said. 

"Well I loved the show he said then glanced over at me in the car, I smiled at him."Yours was amazing too." He said 

"Thank you."I said. The little boy walked away, I knew then that the performance Michael put on changed lives of who ever watched it. It had already made the best performance in history and it was only performed an hour ago. That was just so dope.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

71.8K 11K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
942K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 32.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
668K 59.3K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...