You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 3

3.1K 360 75
By NeilAvni_love

Avni

I was at the fence upstairs scanning the area around when my eyes spotted the person I'm waiting for.

Neil walked through the entrance. He wore a dark blue tuxedo, looking irresistible as always. Few girls passed over him drooling. Why won't they? He is looking draper in that business suit, his perfectly fit body carrying the outfit and his demeanor as if nothing big deal wearing a suit in Mall. Thereafter it's no way an usual view to see a man in formal, has come for shopping.

He left his shirt top two button undone, his brawny chest sneaking out of it. Things have arrived much more breath taking for female population around, including me. I felt my heartbeat rate escalated taking in his whole presence.

*

Nononono what the hell!!
I shouldn't think of all these for him.
I like him. Okay a lot. But it's nothing serious like falling in love with him. There is no L word between us. Only the thing is I behave differently around him. All the sense organs in my body gets overly sensitive in his presence. Exactly how I'm looking now.

Uuuuhhh god. Please help me not to appear puce all the time around him. Damn it. May Someone save my pristine soul. I bit a giggle praying.

He is my Di's best friend. We know each other since our childhood. I mean four of us, Me Aman Neil and Di. Briefly, we are the most congenial neighbours in our neighborhood.

Khanna Mansion is at just a stone throwing distance from our place.We have grown all together ,we were in same school, same tusion even played in same playground. I have still remembered how Mamma always strived for making me to call him Neil Bhaiya.
Obviously he is 4years elder than me and my didu's classmate as well.They are of same age.

Well, but been a mischevious child I never considered him as my bro.

I mean never in my dreams I would think of having such kind of relationship with him.

Why the hell would I be!!

To be precise I had never found him in that status of a bro-zone. Thank God.

Even I call his Mom the same_ 'Mom'.
Actually we had shifted here when I was in my Mamma's womb.
SwetaMom consider both of us her daughters. Same goes to Neil and Aman they are my Mamma's favourite kids. Most of my childhood I spent playing and fighting with Aman. Whereas Neil and Mom I mean Sweta Mom always took my side scolding Aman whenever he did something mischievous most of the time to irritate me.

I used to call him Tillu, including in school as well. Then soon I had discovered him bullied by his classmates for this teeny tiny term. It had caused my heart ripped looking him in distress so I quit.

Eventuality from that day onwards I stopped my torture over him not calling him by his that weird nick name in public. I started calling him Neil but the fact is sometimes I just love to rule over this word 'Tillu' and end up call him this when I feel like over tormenting him. Or more often secretly somewhere in my heart I seek his attention.

Tillu has always been my best buddy. I could share all my secret with him. And I swear I wouldn't be able to afford loosing this fact in sake of any other circumstances in future if arise.

Yeah being his side all the time is my secret fantasy. He is my secret keeper, my childhood buddy, a responsible son, a dutiful brother and a dream loverboy of every girl.

Yep he is impeccably Perfect in all sense. Like a The Star to me. I can only admire being on the edge my heart lift me. Something that couldn't be touch nor could I bring it in my life.

Avni sighed shrugging her thoughts away, adjusted her glasses on the bridge of her nose, by then Neil reached her.

Neil

Parking my car outside the Mall I strode through entrance. I looked around the entire ground floor, couldn't spot her.

Last time I remembered, Avni told she will be here in the ground floor near by the chocolate counter. But where is she? When She was no where to be seen for good few minutes I took my pH out of my trouser pocket. I saw some girls passed over me around the age they in highschool most probably. Staring at me they smiled in between whispering something leaning to watch. That's weird I looked away.

Immediately I intended to call her scrolling her number to let her know I have reached I held the phone on my ear. That small thing in my chest called heart leaped, when my eyes raised up. There she is, standing upstairs waving at me smiling. My cut the call my ph was ready to send ring.

She was looking cute in that red shrug over white top paring with light blue jeans. My cute chashmish. My lips curved a smile I hurried to get into the escalator to reach to her floor Avni was there waiting for me.

"Hey"

"Hey" we greeted eachother as soon as I reached her.

"Hope I haven't make you wait longer" I asked with a unsure. smile.

"Nope. it's been five minutes I have reached" she said and I got a relief inside.

"Hey are you hungry??wanna grab some food before we proceed??" she asked me next second.

"Nope..you??" I asked her back.

"I had. An hour back..I'm not feeling like famished" she replied through a smile.

"Same. I had some sandwich half an hour ago. Fine let's go then" I replied, started to walk.

"Yep this way. There is a boutique. they have huge stock. Especially their wedding collections are exclusive.." she said walking beside me to that direction and I followed her.

"Come" her small voice was before she lead me to a huge shop.

******

"Good evening Sir.
Good evening Mam.
How can I help you?"
A good-looking sales boy with his highly professional tone asked through the counter towards which Avni walked down followed by me.

Next minute Avni explained what kind of exclusive designer pieces her preferences are, to that smart salesman. And that boy nearly about Avni's age presented her all the items exactly they are looking for. I patiently stood there listening to their conversation on some stuffs I hardly have any idea about. All are related to a Bengali wedding rituals. So I remained quite "ish", apart from those few comments I have made when Avni need my opinion. Such as_if the colour is too loud ? Or the zari work is too much heavy?

"Yup this will look good on didu..Mamma told me to pick something on bright yellow..so yeah. But I'm a bit umm...confused with that dark pink one. This is so beautiful.
Now what should I do?"Avni murmured in a low tone letting out a despodent sigh running her hands over that pink fabric along with a soft chuckled.

Avni hung both the saree in front of me and raised her eyes beckoning me to choice the better one.

I was busy staring at my girl. I saw Avni took two sarees, held infront of me, wobbling her brows she asked me to choose the best one.

I cleared my throat infinitesimally. Straightening my stance I blinked away, moved my gaze over both the item, tried to appear thoughtful.

Her face grew a frown waiting for my reply. Her countenance said I'm waiting, be fast. As if the final choice is depending on my decision only. I felt myself under coerce.

"Woow this is beautiful my favourite colour..Avu take it..it will look good on you.." totally ignoring her I smiled broadly saying her to buy both the sarees. As alway she got irked by my diplomatic anwer.

"this is not for me..this is for Didu.." she scowled. I couldn't help beamed looking at her state.

"BTW it won't look good on me infact koibhi colour mujhey suit nahi karta.." Quitely she brought down the sarees handed them to the sales boy who looked more surprised than me by her statement. I remained unaffected because this is no new to me listening to her absurd thoughts since her puberty.

"waise bhi shaadi mein itne saarey beautiful ladkiyoko chhodke is chashmish ko koi notice nahi karne wala..
So main kuchbhi pehnu kuch jyada fark nai padhne wala.."
Her small woeful tone caused my heart squeezed. I know she will avoid any eye contact with me now.

She took the yellow one and gave it to the shopkeeper to pack it up. Taking the saree from her hand the Sales boy hassled to give it a good fold.

"Actually Mam I was about to suggest you the same as Sir said. You would look stunning in both the colours. And talking about glasses. Girls look classy in glasses" The sales boy tentatively said glancing at both of us, smiled suggestively at the end.

What the fuss. My eyes creased at the boy with the thought_ Is he by any chance trying to flirt with my girl?

'Forget it' she rebuffed. I startled by her harsh reply, my contemplation got interrupted.

Dodging the words that Sales boy has said, her eyes impassively scanned around the shop looking for some more options. And I sigh. Why she is so hard. Everytime she demean herself something breaks inside me. Why can't she understands to what extent her words hurts me?

Looking at her serious face the sales boy didn't proceed to convince her anymore. I too remained silent for a while.

*

Neil had heard Avni saying these things several times but he never tries to console her or say anything in her favour to make her feel better because he knows his immense love for her will wash her all inferiority away from her mind, from her life. The day he will confess his love to her he will take care the entirety of her soul, mind.

"Okay baba you are the world's most ugliest girl alive. Happy now!!
Besides I have decided to make you more ugly hence I will buy my favourite colour saree for you. That dark pink one.." he replied in a duh tone. Neil let out his inner annoyance through a restricted smile.

"whatt!! no not again..Neil please..
last month from Dubai you have brought so many gifts for me. Not again please.." she tried to convince him to stop buying that saree. But a height of obstinacy caught him really hard this time. He won't listen to her.

"Btw I have already bought four sarees for the occasion so I don't need more..now move out this spot let's go.."she dragged him to the cash counter to defray the bill.

"hey hello I bought not for you only.I have brought for everyone so there is nothing to flatter over" Neil reasoned out. His lips curved a condensesing smirked, he took big steps following her when he saw not waiting for him to move she has already walked to the cash counter.

"huh!! I know that's why I'm telling kuch apne would be k liye bhi bacha k rakho waise bhi pata nai kiske bad luck banna waley ho tum!!" she blabbered, then giggled pulling out a debit car out of her purse.

His head askew taking a good look at her. If she knew. Thinking he bit a smile. His stance straightened.

They came outside the shop.

"Achha ye baat hai to dekhlena ladkiya kaise pagal honewali hai mujhpar Aravi ki shaadi mein..Shona!!" He retaliated but in a tantalizing tone making a amused eye dance.

"Aaa Tillu don't call me that!! only my Mom will do.." her petulant retort challenging him and this time Neil gave her a eye roll in reply.
Avni looked away. She waited for the counter girl to get her items she was putting in a paper bag to hand over it to Avni.

"Okay relax" he sighed dismissing the debate they had started.
"have we done!!ya abhi bhi kuch baaki hai!!" When they are out of the stall Neil asked glancing around the shops in line before he brought his gaze back over her.

'Nope all done' she replied immediately.

"Okay then u wait I'll be back u stay here." before she could interrupt him he abruptly rushed into the shop the same shop they were few minutes back. Being dumbfounded Avni gazed at the way he left that fast. She tried to call his name but nothing came out of her mouth she blinked, bemused.

Within few minutes he came back with another carry bag in his hand grinnig in victory.

"This is for you Shona!!" stretching the bag towards Avni he said.

Avni looked down at his hand then shifted her eyes up on him.

"Now what is this!!" she asked looking inside the bag and instantly figured out. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"Neil no. I have said you not to" it was evident by her facade Avni has stressed out.
"I told you. I have done my shopping for all the ceremonies. They why did you do this?" her irritated voice was breathing heavily.

"Pleeeease.." being unfazed by her indignant face Neil made a sad pout.

Avni looked away that face, took a deep breath brought back her gaze to Neil. He was standing there with same faux forlorn face. Avni realised it's impossible for her to evade if he makes such a cute face towards her. Her eyes broadened slightly looking at Neil in disbelief he could manipulate her this bad. And the bad part is knowing all of it she is going to be trapped in his ruse. Great. She huffed in her head.

Next second she sighed as a giggle itself made a way out of her mouth. Giving in She recognised how he actually succeeded putting her into this. Discreetly first but soon his hoax downcasted eyes grew beaming at her response.

"Hold it I'll take it once we reach.."she rolled her eyes, walked towards the escalator. And grinnig Neil rubbed his neck following her.

His heart was dancing inside he ran, his hand through his hair and a sheepish smile didn't slip off lips with the idea Avni agreed for the gift. And she would look the most beautiful in that saree. Imaging this his heart raced. Next second he hurried his steps catching her speed. Thereafter together they stepped into the escalator.

*

They are outside the Mall.

"Tuney apna car kaha park Kiya.." enquiring his eyes swept around to spot her car but he didn't find it.

"Main ne driver kakako car leke wapas bhejdiya.. because I know as always you will insist me to come with you.."she replied getting inside the car when Neil unlocked it talking to her. His head jolted to her directions. When his brain registered finally, what he said. He couldn't help, his lips bit a grin.

Her answer sent his inside rapturous. His chest hullabaloo.
To hide his pink cheeks Neil turned his face to another direction. He silently walked to his side, taking his seat he gently closed the door.

On the other side her gaze narrowed at him taking in his each move. The thought prodded Avni why he became this awful quite suddenly? Is it for her reply?
But it seems not he is displeased by her words she stated replying him!

Silently Avneil buckled their seat belt being into their own thoughts and next moment they are out of the spot towards the driveway. Soon they brought back their normal self getting into some random conversation.

******

Hello all my cute readers..
Hope you are enjoying this Ff..

Please keep voting, commenting and also don't forget to share my stories with your friends here.

Love Mon💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
566K 26.9K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
56.8K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...