Forgiveness

Von ArtsyDoodleBug

"It is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission." She said gazing into the smoldering eyes of... Mehr

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII

XXIX

2.1K 47 1
Von ArtsyDoodleBug

"She's been given milk of the poppy. All we can do now is pray that the gods have some type of mercy for her."

The Measter mumbled as he kept his eyes to the ground. Tywin was not far from outside of the doors to their bedroom. Now fully dressed, his wife, their queen, inside sleeping with a wound to her stomach.

"And what of the child?"

Tywin questioned. Pycell looked at Tywin and in that moment froze. Tywin knew what this meant. Anger flowed through him.

"The child is gone, your grace. It was either save the queen or -- "

"Enough."

Tywin snapped. The Measter's eyes shot back to the ground. Only to rise up once more when the main door to the hallway opened. Both Brienne and Jaime stormed inside. Brianne moving faster than anyone had ever seen before and Jamie actually having trouble keeping up with her. He was calling her name several times nearly chanting it but with the expression that Tywin saw on the woman's face she wasn't planning on stopping until she got to her destination.

"You promised us!"

Brianne snapped. Jaime knew her temper and ran in front of her as two guards blocked her path from getting to Tywin. She was more than prepared to swing on the man had Jaime not been holding her back and two guards blocked them.

"You promised her! She told us! She trusted you and had faith in you!"

"Brianne -- "

Jaime attempted, but his attempts were in vain. Tywin watched with a stone cold expression as he allowed for the woman to speak with her sharp tongue.

"My little sister loves you for reasons I cannot possibly understand! And you allowed her to be harmed!"

"Is that what you think!?"

Tywin yelled with such a force it shut up Brianne. The anger that had slowly built up in Tywin was now released with a vengeance.

"You think that I would break my promise so easily! That I would allow the woman, my wife, your sister, our queen, who was with my child, nearly die by the hands of our enemies!! Your sister saved my life, she pushed me to the ground and took the attack for herself!"

Tywin was breathing so fast and deeply that it even scared Jaime. Brianne stood there crying at this point. Her sister had been with child? Why had she not informed her? And now she would only believe that the child was no more?

"Take your future wife back to your chambers. She may see her sister when she's not only able to control her temper but her tongue as well."

Tywin snarled at his son. Jaime just looked at his father. Their eyes meeting and Jaime was baffled by seeing the emotion in the eyes of his father. Regardless he turned away and escorted Brianne back to their chambers with the woman a crying bubbly mess.

"I want this door sealed nobody inside and nobody our accept for myself and the Measter."

"Yes your grace."

Both guards said simultaneously. Tywin then turned back to the Measter.

"Notify me the moment when she awakes."

"Of course your grace."

The Measter said as he gave a small bow to Tywin while the man stormed away from them. He walked with such a straight back and strong movement that it was almost as if he was on the prowl for his next prey.

Which in all honesty he was.

Hellen's eyes were barely open when she noticed a shadow to her right. She felt as if she was floating on air. Her head dizzy as she laid in the bed. Her body was numb, yet she still swore she heard someone speaking.

"My lady you must forgive me. It was not you who was my target."

His voice was unknown to her. Her eyes fluttered open and closed. Her mind drifting further away from reality as she knew it.

"I will make amends. You shant worry about it any longer. I will give you my service. Just light a candle in your window at night and I shall come. Remember my lady. Remember well."

The voice said before it faded. Hellen's eyes closing again as she passed back into the darkness.

"Your wife is strong Tywin."

Ser Kevan said as he looked to his brother who gazed out the window in the tower of the hand. His brother as he noticed had not been the same since the attack and near death of Hellen. It couldn't be possible that his brother actually loved the woman could it?

"She'll survive. She'll survive and you can make more children."

Tywin only then moved away from the window. His glare was one Kevan knew well.

"The Measter said it would be a mirical if she could even have children after her wound. She was struck in..."

Tywin stopped himself from saying amyyhin further. He would not become emotional on this now. Not in front if his brother. He would not show any signs of weakness.

"What of the Targaeryan girl? What news of her?"

"She marches across the sea. It will be only a matter of time before she arrives. Her dragons are fully grown now they say."

Tywin scoffed.

"Dragons don't win wars, armies win wars."

Kevan frowned. Had he become so much in denial that he had forgotten their family history so easily?

"That's what our ancestors thought as well before we all bowed to the Targaeryans."

Kevan said to his elder brother. Tywin pivoted around and walked toward the jug of wine. He poured himself a glass and sipped from it.

"It's as Hellen said. We have the means to defeat those dragons if they pose such a threat to us. And as for her army, we've three if not four times the size of hers."

Kevan shook his head slowly. His brother had always been the proud noble that he had given such strive to become. So much so that Kevan truly believed his brother to imagine the impossible more times than not.

"I would imagine you'd wish to call up in our allies?"

Tywin chuckled a bit amused with his brother's obvious question.

"Call them in. We'll see where their loyalties lie."

Tywin said with a knowing smirk planted upon his lips.

Hellen sat by her window. Her stomach empty of what was once filled with her child. Her and Tywin's child. She inhaled through her nose deeply. It had been a fortnight since she had awoken and two days since she was allowed to leave her bed.

Memories repeatedly played out in her head. The attacker. Nearly losing Tywin. The grip on her stomach tightened.

Tywin had made it very clear to her that it would not go without punishment. Tywin swore to her, on everything that he had, her attacker would be brought to justice.

"Your grace you must rest."

Her handmiaden suggested. However Hellen just continued to stare out the window.

"I am fine Amelia. Please, go tend to something else."

The blonde gave a small curtsy before removing herself from the chambers. Hellen sighed. Her sister often stopped by to visit. With her and Jaime's wedding, Brianne was only able to see her every so often.

"You expect me to just allow you to ship them to Casterly Rock where they'll have their wedding and I wont even be able to see them?"

Hellen questioned Tywin as she heard their chamber doors open. She didn't even have to look to know it was him. She knew him by the sound of his steps.

"Cersei had made it very clear that she will do what it takes to stop this marriage."

Tywin said walking over to his wife. Hellen glanced over her shoulder. Tywin always walked with such a prideful manner, Hellen often wondered what he was like in his younger age.

"Tywin, I understand. But she's my sister -- "

"Enough now. We'll have plenty of time to speak about your sisters wedding."

Tywin said his hands finding the sides of her face. He looked down to her. He rarely visited since the attack. But Hellen figured most of that was due to him gathering an army for the upcoming war with the Targaeryan woman.

"Tywin? I kept meaning to tell you something, but you've been so busy."

She said looking up at him. Tywin pressed his lips together awaiting her voice to the matter.

"I keep recalling a strange dream. A strange dream that is... unsettling to me."

"What was the dream?"

"I... it's dark. It's dark in my dream and I cannot see. I only hear a voice. A voice that tells me... it's telling me to put a lit candle in the window and someone will come to me."

Tywin arched a brow. His hands moved across her face and brushed some of the blonde hair away from her blue gaze.

"This dream? Is that all?"

"Well yes. But, I keep replaying it over and over in my mind but I can't figure out as to why I would have such a dream."

"The Measter said that night terrors are common after the loss of a child. Perhaps the candle is to call upon our child?"

Hellen lowered her gaze. She didn't know. She didn't know but it was bothering her so that she couldn't stand it.

"I know it's silly. But, perhaps, if I do it -- "

"Hellen."

Tywin's voice held warning. She looked back up at him quickly. She could see that his expression was told her he was completely against the idea.

"If I were to act on every dream I ever had I would never have time for anything else."

He scolded. She frowned. He was right though. It was a silly notion yet one that didn't seem so silly.

"You're right. Forgive me. I'm still grieving I believe."

"We all have our moments."

He said leaning down and kissing her on the forehead.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82.5K 1.8K 13
"They needed to be taught. And from their lesson others will learn to never cross the Lannister name again." Tywin said gazing into the eyes of the o...
100K 3.2K 28
Walder Frey is in need of compensation for killing Robb. A union with one of his daughters seems fair. 🦁 "Show me the places where others gave you...
23.7K 628 16
Margaery Tyrells older sister, Maren gets the pleasure of being blissful ignorant to her new husband nightly activities. 🌸 "You like him, don't you...
41.4K 944 22
When it comes to war, I fight for Dorne. When it comes to love... I chose you. ⚔️ Oberyn Martells little sister joins him on his journey to the cap...