π•‚π•šπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯...

Oleh AVeryLazyWriter

As the new leader of the Lion Guard things have became hectic. With all these new responsibilities Kion has a... Lebih Banyak

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π”Έπ•“π•šπ•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙!
β„‚π•π•–π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•Œπ•‘!
ℂ𝕙 1. 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 2. π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Žπ•™π•  𝕀 π”Έπ•ž
ℂ𝕙 3. π•Šπ•–π•₯π•₯π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 4. ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕦𝕖 π•„π•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 5. 𝔸 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 6. β„π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π”½π•¦π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 π”Έπ•Ÿ 𝕆𝕦π•₯π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙 7. π•Žπ•™π• '𝕀 π•Šπ•šπ••π•– 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•†π•Ÿ?
ℂ𝕙 8. ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•“π•π•–π•žπ•€
ℂ𝕙 9. β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙 10. 𝕀 β„‚π•’π•Ÿ 𝔻𝕠 𝕀π•₯ π•†π•Ÿ 𝕄π•ͺ π•†π•¨π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 11. 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π•‹π•šπ•žπ•–
ℂ𝕙 12. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•¨π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙 13. 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•Œπ•‘ β„π•šπ•˜π•™
ℂ𝕙 14. ℕ𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 𝕃𝕖𝕗π•₯ 𝕋𝕠 ℂ𝕣π•ͺ
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕑...
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 2. π”Έπ•£π•£π•šπ•§π•’π•
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 3. π”Έπ•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 4. 𝔼𝕩𝕑𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 5: 𝔸 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯ 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕.
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 6: 𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 β„π•’π•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 π•Œπ•‘π••π•’π•₯𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 7. π”½π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯'𝕀 β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 8. π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣...β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯?
Epilogue Part 9. Stand With Me

π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 1. β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–

1.7K 49 54
Oleh AVeryLazyWriter

"ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ... ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ."

Once the Tiger family arrived in the new Pride they were instantly welcomed. Azura's parent shot to see their old friends again, but Azura was still down about leaving her friends.

"Nafasi, Amira...this is our daughter Azura." Safi introduced her daughter to her old friends.

"Ah...the one with the gift. We heard a lot of great things about you Azura. I'm well impressed on how you handled the issue with Giza." Nafasi said as he gave a kind smile to Azura who blushed.

"T-thank you....I've learned well from many good people. I didn't do it all alone." Azura said as her smiled at her parents before looking back at Nafasi.

"We want you to meet our son Hekima. Oh where is that boy..?" Nafasi said as he looked around. Everyone turned their heads to look around before a voiced called out.

"Right here dad." A young white tiger cub said a she came up beside his parents. Azura looked at the tiger and smiled. The Male tiger cub seemed nice, and he was kind of cute.

Stop it Azura...you still love Kion.

Hekima saw Azura and his smile grew brighter. He stepped up to her and bowed. "You must be Azura." He said and Azura blushed.

"Such a gentleman." Safi said and Azura wanted to cover her mother's mouth before she embarrassed her.

"Why don't you kids run off and play. I'm sure Hekima wouldn't mind showing you around." Amira said as she smiled at the two young Cubs. Hekima nodded excitedly and backed up a bit.

"Come on Azura, I can show you all the fun places around here." Hekima said and Azura happily followed after him. She stopped and looked back at her parents before following Hekima.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she ran beside Hekima. The Male tiger cub was surprised on how fast Azura was, but he forgot that she was gifted.

"The water hole! It's usually around the time where a lot of animals are there." Hekima said and Azura frowned. She missed the old watering hole.

The two Cubs stopped as they reached the water hole and had a hit of water to drink. Hekima came up first and smiled down at Azura, who was still drinking.

"What brings you here?" Hekima asked and Azura froze and lifted her head to look at Hekima. She didn't want to tell him the real reason why her family was here just yet. She wanted to fully trust Hekima before. She told him.

"Just reasons." She shrugged, trying to play it off, but Hekima knew that it was a lie, but he didn't question it.

"Do you miss your old home?" Hekima asked and Azura nodded and looked down at the water trying not to cry. Now that she was really away from her friends, all the emotions were starting to hit her.

"I'm sorry I asked." Hekima quickly added as he noticed the change of emotion in the female tiger cub.

Azura shook her head and smiled a bit. "Yeah, I miss my old home...a lot. It will take some time to get used to be here, but it will all get better." Azura said and Hekima chuckled.

"Glad to see you're keeping it together. If you ever need a friend, I'll always be there for you Azura." Hekima said, stepping up closer to Azura making her breath hitch. She looked up into his forest colored eyes and smiled.

"Thank you Hekima." Azura said.

The two Cubs ran off to have some their own little adventures. Hekima wasn't a rebound. He was a band aid to cover Azura's open wound. He helped her move on from her past. Sure Azura still thought of her old friends, especially Kion.

She thought she would think of Hekima like how she used to think of Kion but she just couldn't. She just saw Hekima as a friend...her shield...her protector. She didn't want to lose Hekima...she already lost too much.

Azura adapted to the new pride well. Sure there was no Lion guard, but she made up a team of her own. The Tiger guard, the new team that defended the circle of life. She picked four of the best in her new pride. She happily picked Hekima to be a part of the team, and he was more than happy to join.

3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ......

Azura ran as fast as she could as she, as she was in a rush. Her long legs gave her the perfect amount of speed that she needed. She felt as if she was flying as her feet barely touched the grounds when she ran. She let out a loud cheer as she reached her destination.

"Yeah! Two to nothing once again!" Azura cheered loudly as a Male, white tiger slowed down beside her. The tiger rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile at Azura's enthusiasm. He found it adorable actually.

"No fair using your enhanced speed." Hekima said. Azura giggled and nudged Hekima playfully.

"I thought you would be used to that already." Azura said playfully.

"Come on Hekima! How could you let my sister win!" Tumeacha joked as he walked up to the two, Furu and Asani were right behind them.

"That's the whole thing....I let her win...if I would of put my best in she would of easily lost." Hekima said and Azura scoffed.

"Keep telling yourself that." Azura laughed and Furu giggled.

"You guys are adorable." Furu said as she smiled at her sister and Hekima. Azura and Hekima rolled their eyes as they were used to Furu's little mind games.

Furu had a habit of wanting people to be together, at first Azura was a little embarrassed by it. Once she saw that Hekima didn't take it too seriously then she started brushing it off as well.

"Don't you three have some training to do back at the den?" Azura asked her siblings who looked scared as they all realized they were running late.

"Papa will be so angry if we're late again." Asani said as he took off with his siblings following right behind them. Azura chuckled as she watched the three and her heart warmed when she thought of the good old days.

"It just feels like yesterday when I woke up from a coma and got to meet my siblings for the first time...they were already three weeks and they barely got to know me." Azura sighed as she tried to shake her thoughts out of her head.

"You haven't mentioned your past....in a long time. Is it because the anniversary is coming up?" Hekima asked as he stood by Azura. She nodded and looked down at the ground.

"I haven't been to the Pride Lands in three years, so much of it must have changed by now." Azura said then she let out a bitter laugh.

"I bet no one even misses me." She sighed and started walking off towards her den. Hekima followed but didn't say a word. He hated to see Azura upset, and he just wished he could make her happy.

"How about visiting." Hekima suggested and Azura stopped. She felt sort of stuck as she couldn't find the right response. She looked over at Hekima trying to process something to say, but all that came out was a laugh.

"That's crazy." Azura said as she started to walk again. Hekima seemed confused by her behavior and picked up the pace so that he was walking beside her.

"Oh come on. It might be good closure for you. You never really got to say goodbye, seeing everyone again and doing things the right way might help you move on." Hekima said and Azura didn't answer. She was just in deep thought as she debated on going.

What's the worst that could happen? To see her old friends....to see Kion again. She blushed as she wondered what he might look like.

"What's got you all flustered?" Hekima asked as he circled around Azura, who blushed harder as she was caught in her thoughts.

"Um...nothing, let's just head home. I don't feel like going to Kioo falls today." Azura said as she tried to avoid her previous thoughts.

"Race ya?" Hekima joked knowing Azura would only beat him again, but he didn't care. He liked seeing how happy Azura would get when she won. A happy smile grew on Azura's face and she nodded happily.

"Do you even have to ask?" Azura said as she took off running, with Hekima right on her tail. The two white tigers made it back to the local part of the Pride. Azura saw her father doing his daily training lesson with the Cubs, while her mother was talking to Hekima's mother.

"I thought you two were going to Kioo falls?" Hekima's mother Amira asked as she spotted the two teenagers coming her way.

"We were, but I was a bit distracted." Azura said not wanting to tell the whole truth on how she was considering visiting her old home.

"Do you want to talk?" Safi asked as she stood up, but Azura quickly shook her head no.

"I'm fine, no need to worry mother." Azura said as she quickly nuzzled her mother and pulled away. She walked over and watched her father train the cubs and smiled.

Eventually she would have to pass down the responsibility of the tiger guard to her siblings. Seeing them train now, she couldn't wait to see what they could do when they got a bit older. Hekima walked over to sit beside Azura and smiled at the Cubs.

"Remember when we were that small? We thought we could travel the world." Hekima said and chuckled a bit. Azura nodded with a small laugh as she looked over at Hekima.

"We just had started the tiger guard, and man did we do a lot. I'm glad though...I wouldn't have had it any other way." Azura said sincerely as she smiled at Hekima, she then glanced at the ground and thought about what if she never left her old home....she would have never met Hekima.

Those thoughts made Azura sad and she moved closer to Hekima resting her head on his shoulderr. "I never got the chance to thank you." Azura said and Hekima glanced down at Azura unsure on where her head was at.

"Thank me for what?" Hekima asked.

"From the first day I got here you always had my back. You barely knew a thing about me, yet you welcomed me with a warm and open heart. You helped me move on from my saddest point, so thank you." Azura said and Hekima nodded.

"I don't have nothing to really say to that, but you're welcome." Hekima joked and the two laughed.

"Azura...Hekima." Busara said as he walked over to the two. Hekima suspiciously moved an inch away from Azura as he looked at Busara.

Azura was confused by the action, but brushed it off as she smiled at her father. "Hi papa." She said as she embraced him and he chuckled.

"What have you two been up to?" Busara asked as he gave a look to Hekima who blushed, but still kept eye contact with Busara.

"N-nothing sir!" Hekima yelped.

"We were suppose to go to Kioo falls, but we decided to come back." Azura shrugged not noticing the blush on Hekima's face.

"Kioo falls...alone?" Busara asked tensing up a bit and sent a quick glare at Hekima who couldn't get more red. Hekima cleared his throat and tried to respond, but Azura beat him to it as she scoffed.

"Yeah, so how are the Cubs doing?" Azura asked. Hekima let out a sigh of relief at the subject change and looked down at the ground feeling stupid for not standing up to Busara.

"Asani has improved a lot in hunting thanks to your help last week. Furu has gotten good at running, and Tumeacha is good with his combat skills." Busara said then tensed up a bit more as he remembered why he had to speak with Azura.

"That's not why I came over here for. Azura we need to talk...alone." Busara said as he walked past Azura and towards their little cave.

Azura shared a confused glance with Hekima before she followed her father not even getting the chance to question him. She stopped as a familiar scent came to her. She sniffed the area and she suddenly felt distress. She looked back and noticed a crowd start to form.

She ignored her father calling her as she followed the scent that seemed to lead her to the crowd. She pushed past some of the animals that were in the crowd until she got to the center. She gasped as she saw a familiar animal. Nala?...

She grew a sudden anger as she walked up to Nala. She didn't want to come off disrespectful, but this was one of the lions that kicked her out for being in love, and now she's here on her turf?

Nala noticed Azura and her eyes widened. She smiled at how Azura looked impressive.

strong..more mature.

"It's good to see you again Azura. You've grown into a beautiful young tiger." Nala says as she looked at Azura with pride. Safi came to stand by her daughter and greeted Nala with a warm smile.

"Nala, always a pleasure." Safi said and Nala nodded.

"It's been too long." Nala said and the tension grew. Azura looked down sadly before glancing back up at Nala.

"Not to sound so rude but why are you here?" Azura asked and Nala's smiled dropped.

"Too see you, we need to talk." Nala said and Azura wanted to roll her eyes.

"If you came here to say an apology, there is no need. I moved on from my past." Azura said, turning away and pushing past the crowd. Nala followed after Azura and huffed.

"I didn't come here to apologize, because I never had the need to. I am not the one who kicked you out. Kicking you out was Simba's mistake." Nala called after Azura who stopped walking. Hekima walked up to Azura and stared at Nala confused. Azura faced Nala and looked at her confused.

"Why...are you..here?" Azura asked again, but with a firmer tone.

"Kion is getting mated to a lion." Nala said and Azura's eyes widened. She bites her lip as she felt a pang in her heart. She blinked a few times before looking down at her feet.

"Why are you telling me this?" Azura asked and Nala sighed.

"I don't approve with this at all, and I know...if he saw you again...he wouldn't mate with this new Lion." Nala said. Azura scoffed and was about to turn away before Nala cut her off.

"Yes you were too young to love, but you can't look me in the eye and tell me that you no longer feel anything for Kion." Nala shouted desperately. She loved her son and she wanted him to feel real love..and really be happy. This new Lion was not it.

Azura blushed as she tried to find something smart to say back to Nala, but she just couldn't. Maybe Nala was right, but something in her didn't want it to be right. Azura glanced at Hekima who looked...uncomfortable, and she felt bad. She didn't know why she felt bad, but she just did. She wanted to prove that she was over Kion, she didn't want to look weak. She looked into Nala's eyes and snarled.

"I'm over Kion, and you're going to have to accept that. Kion and I will never be." Azura said before storming off into her cave. Nala felt defeated as her head dropped. Safi walked up and sighed.

"What she said wasn't true, but I will not allow my daughter to get hurt again." Safi said and Nala looked up at Safi.

"Convincing Simba will be hard, but I don't care. I am willing to fight for my son's happiness. He deserves to be happy." Nala said and Safi frowned, but nodded in understanding.

Azura heard Nala and sighed. This was her chance to go back, but did Kion even want her back. Did she really want Kion? Yes Kion will always have a place in her heart, but she didn't know if she was ready to open that wound up again.

Hekima walked in knowing Azura was going crazy with her thoughts and wanted to comfort her. "Are you alright?" He asked and Azura jumped as she looked at Hekima.

"You scared me." Azura said, but she wasn't in the mood to joke around.

"Sorry, I just wanted to check in." Hekima said and Azura nodded.

"Thanks, but I just want to be alone." Azura said as she curled up in the corner resting her head on her paws. Hekima hated seeing Azura sad and wanted to cheer her up, but right was not the time and it wasn't his place. It seemed like it would never be his place...to make her happy.

"I'll leave you alone." Hekima said as he his shoulder dropped a bit looking defeated and walked out the cave.

Azura avoided everyone for the rest of the day as she just stood in the same spot. She eventually fell asleep and her lovely memories haunted her dreams. She woke gasping for air the next morning as her body felt hot. She got up and she left the cave to get some air.

The sun was barely up as she walked through the pride. Her mind was having a battle of a million thoughts. She walked until she could get to a jungle where she and Hekima used to play at when they were Cubs. Azura climbed a tree and laid down as she tried to get herself together.

"Having trouble sleeping?" A,h37zura heard and she almost fell off the tree as she looked around. She looked down to see Nala looking up at her. Azura rolled her eyes as she climbed down not wanting to admit on what ran through her mind, but she had. a feeling Nala already knew.

"I want to go back, but what's holding me is the purpose. Why should I go back? I have no proper reason for wanting to go back." Azura frowned, then she thought about it more and scoffed.

"Besides I can't go against the king." Azura mocked as she rolled her eyes.

"You have to come back, and claim what is yours." A voice said that made both Azura and Nala look off to see two more lions. Azura stood up quickly as tears gathered in her eyes, as she saw two familiar faces.

"Kovu? Kiara?" She said before squealing loudly and running over to the two. She embraced the happily into a group hug and smiled as she pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" Nala asked as she walked up to the three. Kiara gave her mother a strange look.

"I could ask you the same." Kiara said to her mom as she looked her over and her mother glared at her daughter.

"Trying to save my son." Nala said and Kiara sighed and nodded.

"You know about this?" Azura asked and Kiara nodded.

"We both don't agree with the whole mating thing, but we can't go against my father. Kion is on board with it, so there is nothing we can do." Kiara shrugged nonchalantly as she gave Azura a defeated look.

She hated to see her brother blinded by their Dad's rules. She just wanted him to be happy. He was never the same after the tiger family left. A lot has changed in the past three years....

Kovu took a second as he sighed and looked at Nala and Azura. "Azura do you remember the secret passage ways when we were cubs?" Kovu asked and Azura nodded without hesitation.

How could she forget their good times hanging out. Kovu was her own little escape from all the drama in the pride lands.

"You found a mark on the passage wall...remember?" Kovu said and Azura's face scrunched up as she tried to remember. She closed her eyes and thought about the old days.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

"ʟᴇᴛ's ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ʟᴇᴀᴅs." ᴀᴢᴜʀᴀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʀᴀɴ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴋᴏᴠᴜ. ʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ. ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅ.

"ᴡᴇ ʀᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ?" ᴋᴏᴠᴜ ɢʀᴏᴀɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ. ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇxɪᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.

"ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀʀ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀᴛʜ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅs?" ᴀᴢᴜʀᴀ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴀs sʜᴇ ɢʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴋᴏᴠᴜ. ʜᴇ sʜʀᴜɢɢᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀᴢᴜʀᴀ.

"ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ." ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴢᴜʀᴀ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ. sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴏɴ ᴋᴏᴠᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ. sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ.

sʜᴇ ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴋᴏᴠᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴏᴀɴᴇᴅ. sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ sᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ. sʜᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ.

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ sʏᴍʙᴏʟ....ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ sʏᴍʙᴏʟ? ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ? sʜᴇ ɢʟᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴋᴏᴠᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ʜɪᴍ.

"ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ." ᴀᴢᴜʀᴀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀs ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴋᴏᴠᴜ. sʜᴇ ᴋɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜsʜ. ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴋɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴀsᴇ.

"I seen the tiger symbol..." Azura muttered and Kovu nodded quickly.

"Like the one on your shoulder. We never thought anything of it or questioned it with anyone." Kovu said and Azura nodded, wondering where Kovu was going with this conversation.

"Yeah so?" Azura said, shrugging her shoulders.

"The whole thing is that....that mark has shown in a bunch of random places around the Pride lands." Kiara said trying to get to the point and Kovu nodded.

"Kiara and I looked and searched for them, but we never knew what they could of meant or where they could lead because we don't have your power. We didn't mention this to anyone but Rafiki." Kovu said.

"What did he say?" Nala asked really intrigued on what could this all mean.

"He took us to his cave paintings....the first ever painting in that cave...was orange tigers...and white tigers." Kovu said and Azura's eyes widened as she looked at Nala who had the same reaction.

"Long ago..the tigers ruled over the pride lands until a certain lion family ran them out and took over." Kovu said and Azura gasped.

"Meaning Azura comes from royalty." Kiara added and Azura shook her head.

"My family is from far away...not from the pride lands." Azura says shaking her head.

"Do you not realize what this means? Simba can't kick you out because you have the right to royalty...no offense Nala." Kovu said as he chuckled nervously and Nala shook her head.

"Its fine..what's right is right." She said and Azura shook her head.

"I don't want to be royalty..I'm fine just being me." Azura groaned as she was getting a headache.

"Still...don't you want to know more about your past. The real true story of the roar of the tiger elders?" Kovu asked and Azura paused for a bit as she thought about it.

"I do...it be nice for my siblings and I to know more of our power and where it came from." Azura said and she felt stupid as she knew she was going to give in on this.

"If she's going...then she isn't going alone." A deep voice said and Azura turned to see Hekima walking over and she smiled.

"You want to come?" She asked and he nodded.

"You have been sad about your past ever since you came here three years ago. Going back is a lot, and I want to help walk you through it all." Hekima said and Azura nuzzled Hekima and smiled.

"Thank you." Azura mumbled so only he could hear and he blushed and cleared his throat to fix himself.

"Yeah, um sure.." He said. Kovu and Kiara glanced at each other smirking as they watched the little display. They didn't say a word, but they knew something was up.

"Alright, I guess it's time I go back to the Pride lands." Azura said as she gave everyone a look of determination.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ!

ʏᴇs, ᴛʜɪs sᴏʀʀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪᴛ ɪs. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ. ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ.

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ʜᴇᴋɪᴍᴀ:

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ! ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴜᴘ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ!

ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴏɴsᴏʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ #ᴄᴏᴋᴇᴄᴏʟᴀ sᴀᴍᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴢᴇʀᴏ sᴜɢᴀʀ! ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʜɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ!

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ VeryLazyEve

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

*•.¸♡ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏʟᴀᴢʏᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ♡¸.•*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.8K 110 22
Kion has been distancing himself from everyone in the Pride Lands due to an accident. He lost control of his rage and roared so powerfully, he split...
12.6K 327 23
This story takes place moments before Kion's coronation, rewriting the last scene of season 3. What new challenges will Kion have to face as King? Wi...
66.6K 990 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...
7.3K 154 27
In this story Kion never went to The Tree Of Life. One day his father (Simba) told Kion that the King and Queen of The Tree Of Life would be visiting...