ℂ𝕙 1. 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖

"ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ."

Strange voices where heard. The whole jungle was in a panic. The red flower was spreading. There were these weird looking figures trying to put out the fire, while others tried to gather up the animals.

Safi was running around to find safety. Her mate Busara was by her side keeping her away from the red flower as much as he could.

There were loud sounds and animals were dropping by the tens. Safi felt something stranger as something pricked her in her side. She felt her movements slowing down and her vision was becoming blurry.

Her mate was also having the same side effects. and he already had dropped to the ground. Safi looked back and tried to help her mate but she dropped as well. She saw dark figures above her and tried to fight against whatever she was feeling, but it was too late as it all became dark.

•••••••••••

The south Asian animals were removed after the wild fire was spread across the south Asian jungles.

The animals were sent to many other different countries. A certain tiger couple was sent to an African sanctuary. After the animals were treated, they eventually let the family off into the wild.

The tiger couple had to learn to adapt to new surroundings. As long as they had each other, nothing else mattered to them.

Years later the tiger grew to adapt their new home, and even had their own cub named Azura. She was now older and she was sitting in her new jungle home, wandering around in the jungle. Her mother and father were out on a hunt, and she was strictly told to stay put. Normally she was allowed to tag along, so that she can hunt for herself. Unlike any other wild cat, tigers like to hunt for themselves.

Azura was disappointed, that she couldn't go. She was also a little bit confused, when she saw the worry in her mother's eyes when she left.

Waiting was not one of Azura's strong points. She groaned and laid down on the tree branch she was sitting on. Time was going by incredibly slow, and she couldn't stand waiting anymore, her parents should of been back an hour ago.

"Whenever your in trouble, I'm just a roar away." Her mother used to tell her. Azura put her paws into a stance and dropped her head. She lifted up her head and let out her loudest roar.

The roar echoed throughout the jungle, and it felt as if everything stopped. A bad feeling grew in her stomach, as the area surrounding her grew quiet. Azura looked around, and she felt so alone. She then felt pain as she was tackled to the ground. She let out a hiss as her body hit a tree stump.

She felt something in her back crack and she whimpered. The pain in her body made her feel dizzy and light. It was hard to open her eyes but she had to.

She saw a dark figure standing above her with terrifying yellow eyes. The creature above her was watching her with a creepy look of want. It made Azura sick to the stomach as the creature above her watched her struggle to stand.