ℂ𝕙 4. ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

"sʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄᴀɴs & ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀɴs."

Azura got what she wished for, which was to live in Hakuna Matata falls. After arriving back at Pride Rock, Azura's family was ready to go to their new home. Well...temporary home. Busara and Safi didn't know how long they wanted to stay in the pride lands.

Busara wanted to get Azura all the help she needed to learn the power of the roar. Staying in the pride lands and learning with Kion, and Rafiki is just what Azura needs.

Azura was happy to tell Bunga, Pumba, and Timon the exciting news. She introduced her parents to the trio. Timon was a little skeptical of having carnivores being his neighbors, but Azura promised that her family wouldn't be no trouble.

Bunga and Azura grew close that night. They star gazed and talked about everything. Bunga basically filled Azura in on what's been happening in the pride lands.

They talked and talked for hours, until they were both scolded to go to sleep.

•••••••

The Next Morning Azura woke up feeling refreshed. She wasn't thinking about the responsibility of the roar, she wasn't thinking of the panther pack that was after her, she was just excited to enjoy her second day in the pride lands.

"Come on Azura, Nala wants you to meet Kiara and her friends." Bunga said as he swung through trees above her. Azura seemed hesitant to meet the female lion Cubs. Were they going to be accepting? Or judgemental like Fuli?

"I don't know Bunga, what if they don't like me?" Azura asked with her tail dropped to the ground, and her ears flopped.

Bunga scoffed and waved her off. "Oh please, there is nothing to be worried about. Kiara is great! Zuri and Tiffu...well you'll learn to love them." Bunga said and Azura giggled.

"If you say so..." Azura said and the two animals made their way towards Pride Rock.

Word spread fast about the new tiger family in the pride lands, but a lot of animals were friendly and welcomed them with open arms. Some gave off weird vibes, but Azura chose to ignore them.

Once at Pride Rock, Azura could see the whole Royal family standing by the edge of the cliff. She avoided eye contact and kept her head down. Meanwhile Bunga was happily walking along, not even noticing how nervous Azura had suddenly become. He was just whistling as he was walking.

Kion was the first to notice the two animals and he gave Azura a strange look. He was confused on her shy posture and looked at Bunga who still hasn't noticed. He tried to make the situation better for Azura and smiled her way. It seemed to work, because Azura perked up a little and smiled back at Kion.

Kion felt better as he saw the smile on Azura's face. He just now realized that she must of been nervous to hang out with his sister today. Too bad he couldn't be here to help her out. He and the guard had morning patrol to do. He would have already left, but he was waiting for Bunga.

Kion walked over to the two animals but froze as he watched Bunga turn to Azura and they did some sort of weird pawshake. He sat on his back paws and waited for them to be done. Once they were done they walked over to Kion while laughing.

"You two seem to be getting along great." Kion asked with a little attitude in his tone. He was confused on it, and just cleared his throat to cover it up. He tried to ease the moment with a smile. Azura and Bunga glanced at each other before looking back at Kion. They too were confused on his tone of voice.

"Yeah, Azura and I are best buds. We stood up late last night talking for houuuursss." Bunga said putting emphases on hours. Azura giggled at Bunga and nodded in agreement.