𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 8. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣...ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?

"I’m not alone now either. The world is all around me. People leave, but there are always more coming. The catch is that you have to open the door to let them in."

Kathy McCullough

Things sure have been....interesting the last few weeks in the Pride Lands. The entire pride has been getting accustomed to being ruled by not just one animal...but three; Simba, Nala, and Hekima. It's been running smooth so far, Hekima never over steps his place and has been really respectful. It's nice to have fresh new perspective in the pride to help run things.

The Tiger Guard and the Lion Guard have been working smoothly. The first three days there were a few arguements, but once Hekima stepped in and made the Lion Guard and the Tiger guard take scheduled shifts to patrol it all became less chaos.

The only thing that's still a little bit messy....is Azura and Kion. It's like walking on eggshells when you're around these two. They try their hardest to avoid each other, and it's hurting both of them for acting this way. It's making everyone around them awkward, and for some they were just tired of it already.

Azura is still upset over the fact on how easily Imani could influence Kion's opinion on her. Azura felt as though Kion should have known deep in his heart that she would never hurt anyone. It was the ultimate betrayal, and she refused to let him back in her heart. She build stronger walls around her to protect her heart from being broken. The kiss made it more harder, because it brought back a lot of old feelings...feelings that she thought were dead a long time ago. Kion is just being drowned in his own guilt. In a way he wants to fix his mistakes, but he feels like he's done too much damage to even try to repair.

Right now it was the Tiger Guard's time to patrol, which gave the Lion guard time to rest. That brings another thing to talk about, Azura has been keeping non stop watch even when it's not her team's turn to patrol to watch over the boarder of the Pride. The anxiety of Imani coming back haunted her. The last animal that threaten to return was Giza, and we all know how that almost turned out, she almost died in that battle.

Everyone was worried for Azura her behavior wasn't normal, and it was starting to affect how she treated everyone. She's snapped a few times, and even almost used the roar on her teammates.

Azura walked off on her own once the Tiger Guard's patrol shift was over, she wanted to take a nice lap around the boarder of the Pride watching out for any certain lioness.

Hekima was going to call for Azura but Aiysha stopped him. "We don't want her snapping at you again, just leave her be." Aiysha said but Hekima shook his head.

"This has been going on for too long Aiysha, I have to talk to her. She's not in a right state of mind right now..and she needs our help." Hekima argued.

"We can't force her to speak with us, that will only make her push us away further. We have to let her come to us." Aiysha argued back.

"Enough with the back and forth, why don't we all go back to Hakuna Matata falls to rest, if Azura is not back within the hour then we all go speak to her." Kasi stepped in between Aiysha and Hekima. Everyone nodded in agreement to the plan and started to head to their home.

Meanwhile Azura was watching the boarder of the Pride lands. Her eyes were burning from lack of rest, and her legs were wobbling. She watched the outlands like a hawk, her tiger sense was going haywire meaning something bad was coming, and she wanted to be ready. She was too stubborn to listen to anyone who told her to rest, only the Tiger guard knew how exhausted she truly was, the lion guard or anyone else hasn't seen her.