ℂ𝕙 6. ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕦𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕟 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

"ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ's ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ɪᴛ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ."

It's been three days, and Azura has been resting her body. She doesn't go far, only leaving her home to hunt and get water. She was able to practice her water power and she's pretty much mastered it. She wanted to wait before she showed her parents though.

The last three days have been pretty much lonely. With her parents learning about her powers with Rafiki, and looking for another new home. The lion guard was busy protecting the pride lands, so Azura was pretty much alone.

Today she was finally off of bed rest, and was able to explore some more of the pride lands. Azura wanted to make a friend besides the Lion guard. They were probably too busy to even hang out with her today. Azura knew someone she wanted to become friends with.

Azura was on the boarder line of the Pride lands looking out into the outlands. No she wasn't there to start trouble, she just wanted to become friends with Jasiri. She felt like they both had a lot in common. They were both outcasts to the Pride lands.

Azura didn't mention to her parents where she was going, because she knew that they would only try to stop her. She didn't know why though, she wasn't causing any trouble. She just wanted to make a friend.

Azura jumped down the few rocks just to enter into the outlands. She gave the pride lands one last look before she ran deeper into the outlands.

She was hoping not to run into Janja, because she didn't want to start no trouble. Then again, she knew she could take care of herself.

Azura walked around, and the place seemed deserted, it was quiet...almost too quiet. She jumped when something jumped in front of her. She almost screamed, but she stopped when she noticed it was a...Lion cub?

"Hey what are you doing in the outlands?" The lion cub asked and Azura was even more confused.

"Um...just looking for a friend. Sorry if I'm in your way." Azura said and tried to walk around the lion cub, but he ran to her side and walked with her.

"No you're not in my way, I was just curious and all. The name is Kovu by the way." The lion said and he stopped in front of Azura and Azura smiled.

"I'm Azura. Hey, I thought all lions lived in the Pride lands?" Azura asked and Kovu scoffed.

"Yeah, well as you can see..that's totally wrong. There's a few lions that live out here in the outlands." Kovu siad and Azura nodded.

"So you're from the Pride lands?" Kovu asked and Azura giggled and shook her head.

"No, actually my family and I are temporarily staying in the Pride lands." Azura said not wanting to say too much, after all Kovu was a lion living in the outlands. She didn't know whether to trust him or not. He seemed friendly though.

"So you must know Kiara then?" Kovu asked and Azura perked up when she heard the name. She looked at Kovu and nodded.

"Yeah the princess with her stuck up friends? I don't know how you could get mixed up with them." Azura said and Kovu laughed.

"I've only known her for a little while. So who's this friend you're visiting? Because I bet I'm way more fun." Kovu said and smirked towards Azura who scoffed.

"Oh really? I highly doubt that." Azura joked and the two started to laugh.

"Alright then, follow me. Unless you rather meet up with your friend?" Kovu asked as he ran a little bit up ahead. Azura glanced back before she looked towards Kovu. She smirked and ran towards the lion who smirked back and the two ran off.

𝕂𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara