𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 4. 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

“ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ɪᴛ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ.”

The silence was heavy, no one said a word as Azura spoke with determination in her voice. All eyes were now on Kiara, to see what she thought of such an idea. The lion Guard didn't know, but Kiara had already had seen this coming. She was a bit disappointed, but she was open for change, and wanted to do what was right. That's what any good Queen would do.

"I don't even know what to say..." Kion said as there was already too much information to take in. He was still trying to process the fact that his ex lover was back in the Pride lands.

"There's nothing for you to say, it's not your place. I will restore the royalty to the tiger family, I am not doing this for power, I am doing it for justice." Azura spoke as she looked down. No one was there to see the past, to see the real truth, only she saw it with her own eyes.

"What's your plan?" Kiara asked and most of the Lion Guard gasped as they looked at their future Queen.

"You're really okay with this?" Beshte asked. He wasn't against Azura or her plans, he was just in the state of shock. Kiara nodded as she looked at the Lion Guard, she stood beside Azura as she faced the Lion Guard.

"You guys are all about protecting the circle of life, and what is right. This right here is the right thing. Kion our ancestors stole the throne from Azura's ancestors, it's only right we give it back. We have to undo what was done. Restore peace." Kiara said in a begging tone hoping to persuade her brother to join them. She hated going against her family, so she only hoped to get at least some of her family on her side.

"I-I don't know." Kion stuttered as he glanced between Azura and Kiara.

"This means taking down Simba, and I don't know how to feel about that." Fuli said as she shrugged. Azura sighed, but she somewhat understood where the cheetah was coming from.

"Azura, your power do you think..." Hekima mumbled then went silent. What he thought could be a good idea..but at the same time it sounded unreal. Azura turned towards Hekima and looked him in the eye. It's almost as if she could read his mind, as her eyes opened wide.

"You're right! Maybe I could...but I don't know how to really control it." Azura sighed as her head dropped a little. Hekima nodded sadly and patted her on the back.

"Can't control what?" Ono asked. Azura turned back towards the guard and bit her lip nervously. She glanced at Kiara, Kovu, then Hekima and they all nodded at her. She glanced back at the guard and took a deep breath.

"I can...look into my past. With the help of...um...the paintings. It just sort of happened, but now I want to use it again. I want to show Kion what I saw." Azura said looking at Kion who's eyes widened and he looked at Azura suprised.

"W-what?" He muttered and she nodded.

"I've seen a lot, and maybe if you see what I saw, then you would get a better understanding of why I want to do all of this." Azura said.

"What about the markings? Azura we are running out of time." Kovu cut in before Kion could reply. Azura sighed.

"Yeah your right, all of the markings around the Pride lands, they were probably left by my ancestors..." Azura frowned.

"There could be so many, but we only have one powered white tiger." Kovu groaned.

"Not only that, these markings could be some sort of map to lead to something bigger." Kiara said and Hekima's eyes widened.