ℂ𝕙 5. 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

“ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏs ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏs.”

Azura woke up feeling more energized and she was excited for the new day. She didn't get the chance to train yesterday, so she was hoping to get some training done today.

She just hoped her parents are not mad at her for getting herself into trouble...again.

Azura stretched out as much as she could, because her ribs were still healing from the panther fight. She was just happy that Janja didn't get a chance to injure her ribs any further. No matter how sore she was, she was still energized and ready for training.

Azura limped out of the cave that she was in, which she realized was on pride rock. She saw her parents sitting with the royal family and froze.

She wondered how they would react once they noticed her. Would they be mad?

"Mama? Papa?" Azura called out and her parents were quick to turn as they heard their daughter's voice.

"Azura honey you shouldn't be moving." Safi said worried for her cub as she watched the tiger cub limp.

"Your mother's right, youre on strict bed rest Azura." Busara said and Azura gasped.

"Bed rest? Papa I am little sore, but I'm fine!" Azura argued.

"Azura.." Busara warned. She was overstepping her place, and she knew that.

"How am I suppose to show my worth, when I'm stuck in bed! If I have to be bed ridden than I rather be home." Azura shouted not even caring how much she stepped over her boundaries and ran away from Pride Rock.

Busara watched his daughter with sadness and turned his head away. Safi nuzzled her mate in hopes to cheer him up and he smiled at her.

"This is what she needs, don't worry she won't stay mad at you for long." Safi said reassuringly.

"You have a brave one there Busara, I owe her my gratitude for saving Kiara." Simba said as he walked over with Nala by his side.

Busara chuckled and looked towards the cave. "I will hold on that for a little bit Simba, Azura might just get a little..arrogant." Busara said and the four adults started to laugh. The four of them walked back to the edge of Pride Rock to talk. Kion just sat by and watched Azura run. He feels like as if he was non stop stuck in this position.

Watching Azura run away...

He did promise Busara that he would watch after Azura, so that's what he was going to do.

Kion ran off in the direction that Azura went.

"Could you believe them Bunga? I'm totally fine! Sitting here relaxing is a big waste of time!" Azura complained as she was pacing back and forth in frustration.

Bunga was relaxing on a log while pulling bugs out of it. He was half listening to Azura, and just the other half not paying attention. He let her vent, and just hoped she didn't ask him if he was in fact paying attention.

"If I just practiced my powers, then maybe I wouldn't get myself hurt. I could avoid it." Azura said more to herself as she started to think.

"I don't see what the big issue is...you got asked to relax for one day. How hard could that be?" Bunga said with a mouth full of bugs. Bunga licked his claws and got into a more comfortable postion as Azura still continued on complaining and pacing.