𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 7. 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE BOTTOM!

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ."

Azura was surrounded with no safe way out. Imani was leading the Lion Guard which sucked even more. She knew she never liked the lioness, she could see right through that fake innocence. Imani was very manipulative and only Azura knew that.

"This doesn't have to come down to a fight." Azura growled snarling her teeth at Imani and the Lion guard.

"You're just saying that because you know you're going to lose." Fuli boasted making Azura laugh.

"Oh I wouldn't be too sure about that, remember I am a tiger with the roar of the elders." Azura's eyes glowed glue as she leaped landing on top of Beshte then leaped off running off. She could hear everyone running after her, but only Fuli could catch up to her and stop her in her tracks.

Azura used her earth power to making the ground grab onto Fuli's paws trapping her. She continued to run but she noticed Anga catching up. Azura blowed into the air making strong wind currents appear making it impossible for Anga and Ono to fly towards her. "Come on Azura you can do this!" She encouraged herself to keep running. All she had to do was get to Hakuna Matata Falls.

She felt a animal land on her back and she realized it was Bunga holding onto her. She created a small boulder that knocked Bunga off before he could do any harm.

Beshte was too slow to keep up but he still was running after her along with Imani. Azura leaped onto a stray tree and used her wind power to push Beshte back making it hard for him to run and eventually he got tired and stopped. She got tackled down by Imani making her fall out of the tree. The two felines land on the ground then circled each other growling.

"I never liked you from the start." Azura growled and Imani laughed.

"I never liked you neither, you should of stayed far away. Leave me and my mate alone...we could of ruled the Pride lands." Imani smirked. Azura rolled her eyes and glared at Imani.

"No Kiara and Kovu were next in line, if I would've stayed away." Azura snarled. The look on Imani's face....that devious smirk ment something.

"You were going to get rid of her...." Azura whispered realizing the truth. She looked down then glanced back at Imani who just shrugged.

"In due time...when I got their full trust. Kion and I would have been the best King and Queen. Now I have to deal with you....roar or no roar I can take you on." Imani growled.

"You manipulated everyone...even Kion. How dare you!! Why couldn't you just have been happy with him? Can't you see he loves you!" Azura argued.

"Oh please, I'm just another rebound to him. Plus his father set us up, Kion never looked my way...especially when he was so hung over you. He had multiple chances to forget you but he never did." Imani rolled her eyes. Azura smiled blushing slightly hearing Kion never forgot about her.

"What do you mean multiple chances?" Azura asked. The two lost focused on fighting and now they were just arguing.

"Kion got hurt after the battle with Scar, he gained his own personal scar from the snake Usarhri. He went to the tree of life where he fell in love with a Queen Lioness Rani...he could of been king and stood with her...but instead...he came back." Imani laughed bitterly. She did see Kion as a pathetic prince...but she didn't care as long as she could be the new Queen.