Tiger Love

Da ihatemylifekillmesdt

Rayne is a tiger shifter, with the personality of a lion. Despite her cute and enchanting appearance, her fav... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Roar ;)
Next Day (Roar ;) 2
Chapter 3 (Roar ;)
Next Day (Roar ;) 4
Chapter 5 (Roar ;)
Next Day (Roar ;) 6
Chapter 7 (Roar ;)
Next Day (Roar;) 8
Chapter 9 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 10
Chapter 11 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 12
Chapter 13 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 14
Chapter 15 (Roar;)
Next Day (roar;) 16
Chapter 17 (Roar;)
Sam
Chapter 18 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 19
Next Day (Roar;) 21
Chapter 22 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 23
Chapter 24 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 25
Chapter 26 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 27
Chapter 28 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;) 29
Chapter 30 (Roar;)
Next Day (Roar;)

Chapter 20 (Roar;)

993 34 6
Da ihatemylifekillmesdt

Chapter 20

I don't know what to do.

Despite Sam pouring out his feelings to me, I still can't figure out if I like him or not? He has always been seen as my best friend and I don't know if he could ever change my mindset. Our friendship is something I value a lot and us being mates, changes everything.

Clearing my head from these confusing thoughts, I slowly got out of bed, feeling like an 80 yr old women. While stretching, I could even hear my back and neck crack. With a sigh, I threw open the door and skipped to the kitchen. I am going to make this day, mate free. And I am determined to not let all this boy drama, ruin my life! Besides, who needs boys when you have a gallon of ice-cream in the freezer?!

Pulling out my ice cream, I grabbed a spoon and plopped down on the couch. Ready to pop in a chick flick and cry my eyes out.

30 minutes later...

~~~~~~~~~

"MY LONELINESS, IS KILLING ME!"

"And I.."

"I MUST CONFESS! I STILL BELIEVE!"

"I still believe!"

"WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU, I LOSE MY MIND!"

"Give me a signnnnnnnnnn!"

"HIT ME BABY, ONE MORE TIME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. So i might have had a little too much coca cola. And when the pizza guy arrived, I had this brilliant idea of putting on a Britney Spear's song and singing along. The pizza guy, ended up repeating me and making sure I didn't crack my head open as I danced around on the couch. Singing at the top of my lungs and crying at the same time. It's not my fault that the movie,"P.S I Love You," is so freakin sad! What kind of movie makes the husband die in the beginning? He was my favorite character!

With a sigh of exhaustion, I collapsed onto the couch and threw a twenty in the pizza guy's direction.

"Keep the change, and thank you for the duet."

With a creeped out expression, he sprinted out of the pigsty and slammed the door behind him. I glared at the full sized pizza sitting on the table and groaned.

"Why did I have ice cream for breakfast?"

Staring up at the ceiling, I debated whether, I should dial Sam's number or not. I was lonely and I think I have feelings for him, a little. Somewhere, deep-down, inside, I cared for Sam in a way that was more than a friend. Without a second thought, I broke my own rule and found myself dialing his number.

"Sam, I'm dying".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cans!

I'm trying to get this book more out there so I might not be updating for a while. If I end up gaining more fans for this book, I will try and update as much as I can!

vote, comment and follow plz!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

185K 7.9K 17
"You have a choice. The life of a human or of a wild fox...I chose the fox." ****** Derek Carters has recently become Alpha to Blue Moon pack. He's n...
1.2M 43K 34
UNEDITED. I wrote this in middle school and it's really bad! Read at your own risk!! ------ Skylar White is a fox shifter. She is kind, bubbly, and o...
Euphoria Da

Lupi mannari

4.6K 413 12
BL Story of Chim leaving his pack. He's let his brother take the Alpha position and he's going to travel. Chim has a secret that he hasn't told any...
2.2M 37.2K 29
Melissa has moved again because of her heartbroken mother, but now Melissa and her mother are the new pack members to the Riverpack. Melissa is als...