Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned

547 11 0
By Chromiee

Eun-ha opens her eyes and she sees the ceiling of BTS's living room.

Groaning, she sits up only to see the Pack gathered with Bang Si-hyuk sitting on one of the single couches, crossing his arms. "What happened?"

"Rha Eun-ha. Seriously. How are you gonna be able to shoot the movie if you're always passing out?", Si-hyuk pinches the bridge of his nose and groans. "We don't want you ending up dead before the boys even come back."

"I know I know. It's just that... All of the sudden, I keep having weird flashes about the accident. More often now too.", Eun-ha scratches her head. "Wait, where's Mong Mong?"

Jun appears between Hyo-rin and Bang PD with a big white cat in his arms. "So this is Mong Mong.", he strokes the cat's head. "Eun-ha, you're hoarding animals again."

Bang PD sniffs and sneezes. "Ah. Animals."

Sung-min, who was standing next to Hyo-rin hands him a small packet of tissues. "Here sir."

"Thank you.", PD immediately took it and blows his nose, honking it all out. "Well, I can't blame her. This place... Is big. And it went from eight people occupying it to one.", said Bang in a sad tone. "It's alright... As long as Eun-ha doesn't do anything stupid. Besides—", he turns to her. "How are you gonna take care of your bird and this cat when you go to the US?"

Eun-ha didn't hesitate and responded right away. "I'm bringing them with me."

Eyes turned to Jun. After all, he was her manager. And, he was in charged of taking care of her.

Jun looks at them in disbelief and sighs. "Alright. I'll take care of them when she's on the shoot."

Gin was quiet and then decided that he and the others weren't needed here anymore after knowing his little nutcase dongsaeng was fine. "Guys, we gotta head back to the studio. Beom-seok can't take care of the bar that long with Sung-ah around him. You know how they are."

Sung-min's face flushes, thinking of all the things his naughty twin would be doing with Tower around. "We have to head out. Eun-ha, rest well."

"Bye Eun-ha noona!", Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun said their goodbyes and skipped their way out of the big house, following Gin and Sung-min.

Hyo-rin looks down to her Apple watch and sighs. "Duty calls for me. Gotta go to Seoul's Fashion show. Text me if you need anything hun. Babe, I'll wait for you outside.", she flips her hair to the side and starts strutting out of the house.

Jun nods and lets the cat go, making it head for Eun-ha. "Eun-ha, stop causing trouble. I'll see you soon.", he turns to Bang PD. "Sir, we'll drop you off."

Bang laughs and slowly stands up. "Ah. You're making me sound like an old man! Ms. Rha, please do take care of yourself. You got A LOT of things ahead of you is one of my successful stars. Remember that you're not famous just cuz you're in BTS.", he chuckles as he starts walking out with Jun. "Well, maybe you are. But, you already did make a name for yourself. Even a bigger one once you finish your movie in Hollywood."

When the whole visiting crew left, Eun-ha slumps down the couch. After letting out a long sigh, she covers her face and starts shrieking in annoyance.

All I've been doing is worry others. What is wrong with me?!

"Aish. Maybe I really am lonely.", she looks up to the ceiling and then looks around the once a noisy living room, now an empty one. "I miss them...", she mumbled.

Mong Mong climbs on the couch and sat next to her, meowing and rubbing his head against her arm. "Meow."

His meow was loud. Therefore, invites more guests.

The hall had flapping noises echoing and Eun-ha immediately heard it. She pulled Mong Mong to her lap and sees Kyu-yoon zooming in on them. "Ya ya ya! Kyu-ah, he's a new friend!", she raises her hand at Kyu-yoon and blocks him from Mong Mong. "Kyu-ah!"

Kyu-yoon kept flapping his wings at Eun-ha, trying to bypass her but eventually settled down when Eun-ha caught his talons. He then flew to the coffee desk, scratching his talons on Eun-ha's script for Hollywood.

"KYU-YOON YOU LITTLE—", Eun-ha scowls and tried to shoo him away but she notices that Kyu-yoon wasn't ripping it. He was simply tapped it as if he was pointing it to her. "You...", she winces her eyes him. "Are you jealous Kyu-ah?"

The owl hoots and nods its head, clueless. "Hoo-hoo.", his eyes slightly narrowed as he starts sulking by bending over, pressing his head on the script.

"Kyu-ah...", Eun-ha stifled her laugh. "If you're mad that I brought Mong Mong home, I'm sorry. I just had to take him home. He kept following me and he was a stray.", she looks down to the cat meowing innocently and strokes his head. "Weren't you like that too? You didn't want to leave the moment I saw you at our balcony last year."

There was a big silence between the three of them till Eun-ha groans and slumps back down on the couch. Mong Mong hops off the couch and climbs up the coffee table that Kyu-yoon was on and surprisingly sat next to him without getting pecked to death.

"Here I go again, talking to my animals who probably can't understand me.", Eun-ha laughs and looks at her pets in disbelief. "Sorry guys.", she pauses. "Wait... Cat food cat food cat food.", she takes out her phone from her little pocket and starts texting.

Kyu-yoon looks at the cat then Eun-ha before shrugging his wings. 

It was going to be a long, lonely day for Eun-ha and her animals.

Meanwhile

JB was walking down the streets with a plastic bag of stuff, on his way to BTS's house. "Why did she text me for cat food all of the sudden? Well, at least that gives me the chance to show her the song...", he scratches his head in confusion and continues with his way to the house.

When he finally got there, he nervously rang the doorbell.

Okay Jae-beom. When you get in there, show her the song.

"Right. Just relax, be cool... Don't think about the fact that the girl you're in love with already belongs to someone else. Be stubborn.", JB mumbled to himself while biting his lips, waiting for the door to open.

With a click of the door, JB flinches and tried to keep his composure. It was hard especially with someone like him who's always chic and suave.

The door opens a tiny bit with Mong Mong slipping through and approached JB. He rubs his head on JB's leg, circling around it.

"Mong Mong!", Eun-ha flings the door open and picks up Mong Mong from the ground with Kyu-yoon on her head, hanging tight on her hair. "Ah, JB-ssi!", she stands up with the cat in her arms and politely bows her head with Kyu-yoon barely hanging on. "Thank you so much for coming and doing my request. I was really worried on what to feed Mong Mong."

JB smiles. "No worries. This is for being Kunta's favorite.", he raises the shopping bag he was holding and chuckles. "I'm glad you texted me though. I was going to show you the song I made for you."

"Oh.", Eun-ha smiles. "Come in then! I'm excited to hear it!", she turns around and gives him a polite gesture to enter the house. "I really appreciate you taking time to deal with my shenanigans, JB. Thanks!"

The latter enters the house followed by Eun-ha closing the door behind her and guides him to the living room. He could only smile at her gestures and follow her.

She guides him to the couch, gesturing him to take a seat while she searches the fridge for some snacks. It was pretty empty considering it was just her in the big house that was suppose to be occupied by eight people.

Eventually, she pulled out a can of oolong tea and some pastries. She took everything and set it down on the coffee table before taking a seat from across JB. "So, let's hear it!"

JB smiles and would take out his phone, sliding his fingers across the screen to find the track he composed. And when he did, he tapped play. "I had a senior vocalize it for you. Tell me if you like it."

Few minutes have passed and when the classic yet sad song ended, Eun-ha had her knees pulled to her chest, trying not to cry. The feelings in it were too real. 

She looks up to JB with her pupils shaking. "JB... You... This song is too genuine. Why are you... Giving it to me?"

"Because... I wanted you to debut solo with this song. I will gladly perform it with you.", JB grins and would lean back against the sofa. "When I offered this song to JYP, he asked me if I was a girl.", he laughs, recalling the event itself. "He told me to find the real owner of the song, who deserves to sing it. So, I turned to you."

"But JB... You think I can sing a song like this? Even for someone like me, it sounds like someone else's feelings. If I sing it, I feel like...", Eun-ha would sag her shoulders and look down. "It's not my own... Feelings. I feel like it belongs to someone else."

It was quiet for a tad bit till JB lets out a sigh. "Eun-ha. You're very aware of how much I like you. And... I... Really wished for you to give me a chance."

Eun-ha furrows her brows and stands up. Her mind was stubborn. But then again, that was a good thing. "I'm sorry Jae-beom. I love Yoon-gi too much.", she smiled and clasped her hands to her chest, thinking about Yoon-gi's smile.

Followed by the rest of her fellow brothers, reaching out to her, welcoming her with open arms. Now, she finally realizes how much she had missed them.

She opens her eyes wide as she felt something wet on her cheek. She was crying.

Tears?

She missed them so much even though it hasn't been that long. Well, months. So that just depends.

JB stands up immediately and pulls her into his warm embrace. Even after his second maybe third rejection, he couldn't stand seeing her like this. "I get it... I will stop pushing my feelings onto you anymore. It must've been lonely here... I know you miss them."

"I feel so empty... We were always together in this house, having fun. If it wasn't for Jin-hyung, Hoseok-hyung, Namjoon-hyungie... Tae, Jiminie, Kookie and... Yoon-gi...", she pauses and stood still in his hug, letting her emotions out that probably flooded for the past few months. "I won't be where I am. I owe them everything. They stood next to me when my parents can't. They taught me so many important things. Just like to ARMYs, they're my heroes."

JB doesn't say anything anymore and only cupped the back of her head, trying to comfort her.

Time passed, JB was already outside with Eun-ha walking him out with red eyes.

"I'll pass on the message to JYP. A shame that we can't work together. I mean, I wouldn't mind if you still work with me really. This time, as fellow singers.", JB laughs and would dig his hands into his pockets.

Eun-ha smiled and stops walking as they reach the little gates of the giant building. "Sorry. I try not to sing with anyone else besides them. I'd be betraying them.", she giggles. "I'll see you soon JB. This trip to the US for the movie shoot will be really tough for me. Acting is not so bad."

"Well.", JB turns around and pumps his fist to his chest. "I'll be supporting you. Do your best Eun-ha. Fighting'!", he grins.

Eun-ha nods and does the same, tearfully grinning. "Thanks. You know, we'll always be friends JB. You've done so much for me."

JB doesn't say anything and turns back around, starting to walk his way out. "Of course. Knowing your stubbornness, I won't stand a chance.", he laughs and stops, looking back at her over his shoulder. "Both you and Yoon-gi are stubborn as hell. No wonder you two are the only ones who can properly deal with each other.", he laughs once again and waves his hand before leaving.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN PABO-YA!", Eun-ha whined and protested with her fist up in the air but then smiles, knowing he meant no harm. He was right though. "Yoon-gi... I'll make you and the others proud. I will be famous with my hard work when you guys come back!"

And so, few weeks later, Eun-ha, Jun and Hyo-rin flew to the US for her movie debut. She was fired up and was gonna make sure she was gonna make a name for herself without the help of BTS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.7K 91
after a prank gone wrong in her old school, rich mean girl, min lea, dance captain of contemporary dance team 'elite movement', is forced to transfer...
43.8K 1.9K 70
It all started with a phone call made by y/n unknowingly as a dare and how that one phone call changed her life completely, she was given a dare by h...
57.5K 3.2K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
292K 13.8K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...