I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

Por KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... Más

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
Why aren't you in 1-A?
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! 🍋
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Point to Prove!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
Reunion!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
Acting like Teenagers!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Back to work!
Will you trust me?
Katsuki's Gift to Haru!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!
🥳🎂Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!🎂🥳

Surprises, all round!

1.1K 45 15
Por KatleyMor

Having to help him read the card that had a picture of Samurai and Re: Juvie on, before you retired inside it read.

'To our little man Haru,

Mummy and I wanted you to know that your family is full of amazing heroes. Even your Mummy was a Pro Hero but decided she wanted to have you and look after you like the good Mummy she is.

Tell Mummy who the two heroes on the front of the card are....'

Haru stops reading with you and looks at the front, but is also looking a little confused that Ash had written you were a hero. "That's easy mummy, that's Daddy The Samurai and his old partner Re:Juvie. She went away. Daddy told me she had important plans and that maybe one day she would come back." He looked at you puzzled, as did everyone else as they knew Haru didn't know as your dad walked over.

"Baby girl. You sure, once this is out." you stop him looking determined.

"I know but we always planned to tell him today, regardless of what happened." You look down at Haru smiling. "Shall we continue? What's the next word?" pointing back to the card.

'That's right it's me and Re:Juvie. That's your mummy!'

He stopped and looked at the picture then at you grabbing your hair and turning his head to the side. "Daddy's silly," he said not believing what he was reading. 

"Come on, buddy!" you urged him to read with your help since you wanted this over quickly. 

'Well, one day we think you're going to be an amazing hero and go to U.A like mummy and Ground Zero your favourite hero. Who we hope is at this party, as he is a good friend of mine and mummy's'

You looked at the ash-blonde who held your hand, squeezing it tighter but the look on his face unreadable. 

'Granny Nemuri would say the most important thing about being a hero, is a hero name but also a costume. Mummy and I decided to make you a little costume but you need to promise not to go off fighting bad guys until you're a lot bigger.

We love you so much and no matter what happens, never forget that mummy and I  will always be there even if we are far away. You are our sunshine when skies are grey, so make sure like All Might you always wear a smile, even when you think everything is gone, it's all right inside your heart just like you always be in mine and mummy's.

Lots of love Mummy and Daddy xxxxxx'

"Mummy, this is daddy's writing." Haru looked up at you a little confused, not sure if he wanted to cry or smile a real mix of emotions was running over his tiny face. 

"It is Haru, that's because we made this together for you. Daddy wanted to write the card, so you need to keep it safe ok. If you ever feel sad, then you need to remember what he said. Just like mummy is wearing a smile like All Might." you wipe a little tear from his eye "Are you going to open it?" beaming at him to try to make him smile, as he nods pulling on the wrapping it revealed two cases like from U.A.

One said Re:Juvie and the other said Haru on it. "This one says Re:Juvie but mummy you don't have Re:juvie's quirk." he looked even more perplexed, as you lifted your hand you did a mini sonic boom not to loud to wake the baby. 

"See I do. But you were more important buddy but you're becoming a big boy. Daddy wanted you to know ok? How do you think mummy nearly beat Katsuki at the U.A sports festival." that made him smirk.

Haru jumped on you "Mummy, you're so cool and you fought bad guys for real?" he was grinning from ear to war. 

 "Yep, I even helped class 1-A once. Because I'm awesome!" you smirk as he starts to giggle before he opens his case and it's a mini samurai costume like Ash's.

"It's almost the same as Daddy's but it's also like mummy's." you smile as he hugs you tightly. 

"Mummy, can I wear it later! But I'm Pikachu at the moment." he was so serious that it was too adorable that you nod chuckling. 

"Of course. Plus, we're forgetting that other thing, quick go get it for mummy." you wink at the little boy who runs so fast that everyone can't understand what is happening. 

"Are you coming out of retirement?" your dad is the first to ask with a look of concern on his face not liking the idea at all.

"Yes. Yo contacted me and they're getting close to whoever killed him. I will not stand by, they were clearly upset I went into retirement. It will be part-time but I will be working for my husband's agency." you look at the other heroes in the room.

"You don't need to. I will protect you" Katsuki grabs your hand a hint of anger in his voice since you hadn't spoken to him about this. 

"I know but I cannot, no I will not lose you. As soon as, this goes public I don't care who you are you will have a target on your back if you don't already. So, do the Todoroki's. I cannot lose anyone else and neither can my son...Mitsuki, you once said you would call in a favour, you need to call it in now." you turn to the ash blonde woman who stands up grabbing you, remembering the night she first met the woman in front of her that she had seen grow. She saw you as if you were her own daughter and would do anything for you but also for her son. 

"I think you need to help my son, by protecting his ass!" she smirked as you turned to the ash blonde man.

 "Sorry, nothing you say can break a word of a ninja!" you smirk as he rolls his eyes still pissed that you did this behind his back but you were an adult. 

"If it gets too dangerous, you do not go alone. You have all us pros to help." he sighs feeling this would be an argument he would not win at all since you could be more stubborn than him. 

"What you think I was going to leave all you guys out the fun?" you smirk at your friends who smile as Haru runs in throwing a ball to you.

"Cheers, Harumon. Now, what do we say!?" laughing as Katsuki looks confused, as you turn to him throwing the ball to him. As he catches it jangles as if there is something inside of it.

 "A poke ball?" he looks utterly confused as does pretty much everyone else. On the ball itself, it has engraved on it Katsumon. "Seriously...Katsumon?" he glares as it was becoming a regular name you called him, as his blonde and red-headed friends hold in laughs earning them death glares.

"Yeh Katsumon!" Haru points to him then to himself "I'm Harumon, and Mummy is the Pokémon master!" the little guy wiggles his tiny finger at him as you are trying hard not to laugh but the suspense is killing you. 

"Are you going to open it drama queen or not?" you pick up Haru, as the two of you are looking at the ash blonde. Upon opening the ball that you had made, a note falls out. 

'Hey Idiot. You're here all the time, you may as well live here. If you can handle me and Haru of course. If not, then least you can come in whenever you want. Love Stupid and Monster. XXXX p.s. I Love you'

Pulling out a set of keys out with a little grenade, a Pokeball and a cat charm like the one you have that he won for you at the arcade. It's like he can't speak all the emotion welling up is getting too much. He had been nervous already but this had released all the tension he felt. After he moved out he knew he would miss you every second of the day, not liking the idea of waking up alone but now you had shown you want him here alway. 

"So do you want to or not I kind of need to know" smirking as his eyes widen, you and Haru both having the same smug smile on your faces, it was one of the only things that Haru had gotten from you. 

"What is it?" Kirishima asks as Katsuki marches forward grabbing you both in a massive hug, ignoring everyone else in the room. 

"Is that a yes idiot?" Haru comments clearly the suspense had got to the little man who had only found out this morning, so he didn't spill the beans earlier. This made everyone burst out laughing, even you couldn't be mad with the guy.

"I'm sure you tell mummy off for that mister?" you dad regaining his composure first but Mitsuki is in tears and unable to control herself before Masaru passes her some water.

"Well yes but he forgot how to talk grandpa!" Haru looking annoyed at just being hugged and not getting an answer to such an important question.

"Yes, of course, I will!" he finally shouts out a lot louder in excitement than he thought a massive grin on his face. 

"Phew!" Haru wipes his little forehead then yours. "It's ok mummy he said yes. Now we're three again!" Haru smiles as you kiss his little cheek.

"I know buddy." Katsuki kissing you on the lips, before giving Haru a high five everyone else is still a little shocked.

"Good job I got a new car!" he smirked cockily at you. 

"Hmm I guess!" rolling your eyes at him. "Awesome! Now shall we get some food and there is a bouncy castle and lots of cool stuff outside, let's go! Lead the way, Haru!" not needing to ask him twice as he went running followed by all the kids. Before start walking to follow you turned around facing everyone else.

"Thank you for supporting me and my son. It's still rough but all you being here for us is making it so much easier. I know Ash would say thank you." take a breath as you begin walking again. 

Katsuki pulls you in closer since he hasn't let you go yet. "So, do I keep the apartment or sell it?" he asks making you glance at him. 

"I don't know you're a grown-ass man!" giving him a playful smile. "But...keep the other car we can go for dates looking cool!" you giggle at him. 

"I hope you know. I'm known to be the most eligible hero bachelor!" he says with a wolfish grin on his face, as the people behind you listen to the two of you walking ahead. 

"Oh really. I best take those keys back then," playfully pouting at the man, the happiness that he said yes clear on your face.

"Oh! I think not stupid." suddenly picking you up he begins running toward the lake as you cling to him not liking the direction the big kid is going.

"Don't you dare, Katsuki Bakugou!" knowing what he was going to do as soon as you heard the explosions before going up over the lake as everyone watched the two of you.

When he got high enough, he did little explosions to keep you in the air, his face looking at you as you clung to him for dear life so not to fall. "I know it won't be till whenever you're ready a year or ten years. But..." he went into his pocket as he allowed you both to start falling as you were clinging to him before he blasted you back to the ground in front of everyone.

"I was going to wait but to hell with it. When did I give a damn what people thought? Marry me (f/n) Nanase...I know it's too soon and I will wait however long you want till we actually tie the knot, but I want you to promise me one day. That you will be my wife like I told you that you would be all those years ago." he was on one knee in front of your friends and family, a clear nervous sweat on his face as you stared at him not expecting this at all.

Holding out your hand you looked at the rings still on there from what Ash brought you and looked up to the man in front of you. Taking a breath you looked at Haru who was giving you a thumbs up, as well as your dad. Grabbing the rings you pulled them off, placing them on the other hand 

"Yes!" smiling as tears were rolling down your face, whilst he placed a beautiful ring with orange and black sapphires on your finger, picking you up and kissing you.

"Now...I get a brother or sister!" Haru runs over extremely excited not 100% sure on what is happening but he knew it had made his mummy happy. 

"Geez! The men in my life clearly move too fast. I mean you to Ash Nanase." shaking your fist to the heavens before looking at the rings on the opposite hand to your wedding finger. "I won't change his name ok!" you look at Haru as Katsuki nods.

"I wouldn't dream of it, this is the son of one of the guys I most admired." the words get you a little before you go off to light the BBQ with your hand before beginning to cook, everyone else a little stunned as they start to chat and play with the kids. 

"I know you may have done this when Ash was here, but I'm the man of the house. You can't take my pride away from me!" he smirks as you lean over kissing him.

"Sure thing hot stuff!" winking as you go to sit with everyone else, however, Kaminari and Kirishima walk over to Katsuki.

"Congratulations dude!" Kaminari smiling brightly with his contagious smile. 

"Yeh manly. Ash would be proud!" Kirishima adds as they all look over at you laughing with the girls. Deku, Iida and Shoto are playing with the kids, as the girls laugh taking a break so the grandparents join in playing with the children as well. 

Mitsuki looks at Katsuki smiling at him before walking over "You're a brat but well done! Now, I want more grandkids!" smacking him on the back of the head. 

"Shut old hag. One step at a time!" he smirks with a cocky look on his face with his next words. "I'm enjoying the practice," the cocky smile on his lips, makes Kirishima feels like he should remember something important but cannot place his finger on it. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHa or pictures***

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

672 34 14
You set yourself up with a cafe of your own at 17 tired of the cycle of oppression your parents committed so much time forcing you to conform to. Aft...
13.5K 197 154
this is a list of quirk ideas that I've had to help people who are having trouble coming up with their own! Some of the Quirks I come up with come fr...
143K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...