I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

By KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... More

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
Why aren't you in 1-A?
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! ๐Ÿ‹
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Point to Prove!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
Reunion!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
Acting like Teenagers!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Back to work!
Will you trust me?
Surprises, all round!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!
๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ

Katsuki's Gift to Haru!

1.2K 43 6
By KatleyMor

Opening the door you saw their people carrier, with Momo trying to wrangle the twins whilst Shoto and Sakura are trying to get their sleeping stuff and presents. "Katsuki come help, please. I have a Leomon and a Greysonmon to capture!" you run out grabbing the little white-haired and red-haired twins as they giggle. The best thing was Leo was dressed as Squirtle and Greyson were dressed as Bulbasaur, and they looked so damn adorable.  

Momo then started helping Shoto, as Katsuki walks past as you holding the twins under your arms with Sakura following dying to give Haru kisses. She was wearing a Pikachu dress to match his costume and she looked like a massive cutie. "Haru, look who is here!" you call out once you enter the house making him lift his head from the puzzle him and Masaru were currently doing.  

"Yay! Leo and Greyson are here! OH WOW!" he smiles giggles excitedly noticing their little outfits. However, then he notices Sakura "Oh wow! Sakura is pretty!" running over hugging the little girl who kisses him on the cheek, both of them with little blushes on their adorable cheeks. 

"Oh my god, they're adorable!" Mitsuki instantly taking pictures of the four children all dressed as Pokemon. 

"Can we leave all the kids in here with you guys? That way we can take sleeping stuff to the back!" you turn to the four adults who just smile as you place the two wriggling twins down. "Boys, I hope you get ready with my hug once I'm back!" laughing as the two boys giggle before they run around with their big sister and your son.

Just as you get back two more cars pull up one with the Kirishima's and one with the Kaminari's in. Waving at them before telling them where to park on the big drive. Pulling up they start getting stuff out you take the kids to the living room.

"Haru, you have more friends here," you call out as he stops and comes to look. Max the little pink-haired boy runs in giving his best friend a high five, he followed by a little girl Aoi also five years old, the spitting image of Kaminari and a two-year-old boy Daigo that you end up carrying in, that looks like Jiro. Looking at all the children you see a theme that you hadn't noticed was a thing. Since Max had a Charmander costume on, Daigo had a Snorlax one on and then Aoi had a similar dress to Sakura but it was Umbreon. Placing them down you decide to question Momo later, but in all fairness, they looked cute as hell.  

Heading back outside you go to help to show them to the garden as well as carrying some stuff.  "Geez, your garden is huge as well!" Kaminari laughs as they all stare at the grounds surrounding your home. 

"Yeh. We like the privacy, as well as the peace and quiet." smiling you didn't rub in the size of your home, as that wasn't the type of person you were. As you were walking to the cars parked out front, the last two cars to pull up with the Midoryia family and the Iida family in. Mei couldn't make it and Yo is still working on a case at the moment but promises to video call in, to say happy birthday.

Grabbing the car seat with Tsu and Iida's one-year-old little boy Goichi who looks like Iida, but was wearing a little Piplup costume, before taking hold Kiko Midoryia's hand. The little 5-year-old girl who looks like Uraraka with curly green hair wearing again, a similar dress to the other two girls but a Jigglypuff version. Putting them in the living room with the rest of the kids playing, whilst being watched my the Bakugou's and your dad with his wife, who was a once teacher to all the people here. Heading back out you begin to help people take the stuff outside to the tents, of course, you have the biggest tent which Katsuki had already placed all the stuff in earlier.

***This is just an idea of what the kid's costumes are but not what they look like***

"Thanks for letting us stop, (f/n)!" Midoriya commented a little nervous around Katsuki, for an obvious reason even though they got on more there was still that rivalry there.  

"You're welcome you, damn nerd!" Katsuki grimaces but you made sure their tent was furthest from yours they get on but not 100%. 

"It's cool, no problem. Thanks for coming and don't forget, I'll be sorting breakfast tomorrow too!" you give everyone a thumbs up, a little nervous about it all still, and constantly thinking that Ash is late before remembering he isn't around anymore, since now people were here and the party was starting your mind kept starting to wanderer. Everyone could see it in your face but not one brought it up, but they could tell their friend Bakugou would support you. 

"Oh! We were all talking and you still call us all by our last names." Jiro states making you think about that instead of looking for Ash. 

"Please, call us by our first names since it gets kind of confusing!" Uraraka comments smiling as you look at them all a little wide-eyed before nodding.

"Oh ok! I'll try to remember. Old habits die hard I guess." you're smiling, but there is something in your eyes, like a worry that they just can't understand having never lost a loved one, but you take a deep breath before you help everyone set up. 

"I should probably give people that haven't been here a quick tour for like bathrooms and showers and stuff. Please, help yourself if the kids need baths or anything. Plus, there is loads of food." you smile friendly as you had gone a bit mental when you went food shopping for the party. 

"Yeh, she went a bit crazy!" Katsuki smirked as you turn to hit him, as he was just as bad as you were. 

"Shut it! You weren't much better!" smirking before taking everyone's drink orders as they take a ten-minute breather from setting. 

"Bakugou looks great out here!" Kirishima walked over fist-bumping his friend, as a few others walk over to the clearly nervous-looking guy as he watched you walk back inside.

"Yeah well I wanted monster to have a good birthday!" he sighed nervously about his present but there was something else on his mind. 

 "You seem to be glowing a little, something happen?" Kaminari smirked knowing full well the two of you were sleeping together since Mina had told Kyoka, so of course she had told her husband. 

"You have no idea!" Katsuki just remembered the morning a massive smile forming on his usually grumpy face.

"Well, if it's anything like what I walked into the other day, I can imagine," Momo commented as her husband raised an eyebrow after she hadn't made him aware they were in bed together when they had brought Haru and Max to yours for the BBQ. 

"Yep or the noises we heard last weekend." Mina giggled making the ash blonde's ears go red and his face scowling at the pink woman.

"Dude, you're not are you!" Kaminari remarks to try to wind the ash-blonde up making the man in question making him turn to the man with blonde hair with the black lightning bolt. 

"It's not any of your damn extr..." it was just as you walked out back outside after already warning him this morning you cut him off, it a stern tone like scolding a child. 

"Katsuki...What did I tell you about the word extra, old hag and I'm sure I can think of some other words not to say today?" you're literally glaring behind him with your hands on your hips.

"Tch" he scowls as you walk over slapping his ass playfully at the sulking man child. 

"Good Katsumon!" giggling as you pass everyone their drinks. Everyone is trying not to laugh at the ash blondes grumpy face, as you glance over at him smiling. "You eat a sour lemon or something? Or does your face always look like that?" smirking cockily at him, as he remembers the first time you said that to him.

 "No, I'm just looking at something stupid," he laughs as you pouted with your hands on your hips. 

"I clearly am stupid, for loving your idiot face." it's as if the fates are against you as the little guy dressed as Pikachu runs out to get you all to watch him open his presents.

"Mummy, what did I say about calling Katsuki an idiot. It's mean! Katsuki, smack mummy's bum for being a bad girl," his little voice sounding mad you had to act like you're being punished as the ash-blonde smirks before slapping your ass harder than needed.

 Biting your lip, muttering under your breath "Oh! You're so dead when Haru isn't around!" before walking over picking Haru up.

"Mummy is sorry, let's open presents. YAY!" you laugh as Haru cuddles in with you. "We should do that inside. If that's ok? follow me." smiling as you walk in, Haru is telling you a million and one things super-fast meaning he has been given ice cream. Everyone hears you as you walk through the house "Mitsuki, did you give Haru ice cream already? What have I told you?". Haru tries to defend his Granny by telling you it's his birthday, so he can have anything.

"That kid always walks in on mostly the best moments!" Katsuki smirks loving that way your ass felt against his palm.

"Your mum's here, Kachaan?" Midoriya asks a little confused since not many people were aware, that you had actually kept in touch with the two of the three Bakugou's. 

"'Course she is Deku. Apparently, she looks after Haru all the time. I was just never informed of this." he glares still not happy that his mum and dad, had kept this information from him, before leading everyone to the living room.

As Kaminari goes to walk in you stop him briefly"Whatever, he does don't use your quirk? He will call you Pikachu instead of 'Chargebolt', I can assure you." you smirk as Jiro just laughs with you at her husband who sighs since it wasn't the first time he was called Pikachu. 

As everyone takes a seat you turn to Shoto and Momo "So, it's was your guy's wedding anniversary yesterday and Haru makes sure I never forget it" you smirk as you pass them an envelope. 

"You didn't ha..." Shoto starts as you stop him. 

"I do. I honestly didn't think about how everything affected you guys. Ash was like family to you as well and I just cut you out." the smile was sad before gesturing for them to open the present. 

Looking down after opening it they look back up at you "This is too much!" Momo comments in complete silence. 

"Nah, it's not enough." you smile at your oldest friends. "Trust me. I will babysit for the week and look after the firm. I already spoke to my dad. You need your time together, you don't realise how precious it is until it's gone." as you're nodding trying to stay composed you can feel your eyes welling up.

 "What you get" Ochacho comments excited and dying to know. 

"Tickets to Rome, for the week everything paid for and spending money" they both rushed over grabbing you in a massive hug. 

"Yeh, I know you guys aren't poor either but if I didn't do this with the money Ash left. What kinda wife would I have been, plus we were already chatting about it before he died....so it's technically it's his dying wish"  you pout making Momo burst into tears hugging you as Shoto grabs you stunning everyone since he rarely showed any form of emotion.  

"Hey Uncle Shosho, Auntie Momo, don't cry! We don't anymore," Haru said joining the hug as a lot of other people held back tears, not knowing how hard it must have been. 

 "Also, I'm still repaying back for being the talk of your wedding" you scratch your head nervously. 

"You're the best we love you guys," they say as you smile and so does Haru not really understanding what was happening or why he wasn't opening presents. 

"Love you guys too"  you smile before giving Haru the go-ahead and everyone starts passing him presents. Opening all his presents off everyone else first he gets so much that you have to try and persuade him to play with it later. The twins and Daigo are enjoying all the wrapping paper and boxes. The baby is fast asleep and the four older children are sat looking at all his stuff. 

Letting Katsuki go first he walks over with a box intriguing you even more since he didn't give any clue away to what it was. "I didn't know what to get you since you have the best mummy in the world but I think you'll like this." he smiles walking over to you holding your hand, and you can feel him sweating from the nerves. Luckily he could control his quirk as this amount of sweat could most likely blow your house up. 

Haru opens the box and it's a snow globe of a place but you're not quite sure where. Haru then loses it getting super excited, as you're looking at Katsuki, with Mitsuki smirking at you. "What did he get for you, buddy?" smiling a little confused as is grinning as he comes running over with an envelope. Of course, Haru isn't great at reading but is getting better. The letter, however, has your name on it, confusing you completely as everyone is watching you open it.

                                                                               "Hey Stupid,                                                                                               I know Christmas might be tough this year, but well I thought maybe we could all go to Lapland. That way Haru can meet Santa. Just the three of us or all the damn extras can pay for themselves. I love you guys and well who knows Santa might be able to grant him that wish he wants whilst we're there.                                                                                                                                           Love, Idiot xxx"

For a minute you just sit in silence staring at the letter. You and Ash had spoken about going to Lapland this year or next. Had he mentioned it Katsuki before he died when they met up or did he just guess? "What is it?" Momo finally breaks you out of your trance. 

"This is too..." he cuts you off before you even finish by kissing you in front of everyone sat stunned. 

As he pulls away "Nothing is too much for you guys. You're my family. Aren't you monster?" he calls out as Haru runs up jumping into Katsuki's arms.

"Yep he is not as good as Daddy, but he is close mummy." the little boy just smiles clearly no one knew yet what he had actually got him apart from clearly the grandparent, not even Eijiro knew. 

"Haru, what did Katsuki get you, buddy?" Shoto asked the excited little Pikachu. 

"Katsuki is taking me to meet Santa Claus at Christmas. That way I can get my little brother or sister" he smiled so cutely it almost broke your heart. 

"Oh wow!" Ejiro commented looking at his friend whose ears were slightly red since he had never shown this much emotion in front of the others in the room.

"Yeah well, it's up to my lady, if you ext..." you glare at him cutting him off making him freeze slightly. "If you guys want to come to, pay for your damn selves!" he smirks as you roll your eyes at the man.

 "Thank you" hugging him tightly a little excited at a family holiday with friends, that you didn't even realise you thought of Katsuki as more it just felt natural.

"Mummy, now it's my presents from you." Haru goes and sits back down in the little circle with his friends. First, you give him a few smaller ones before you get a big box out. You hadn't told anyone about this at all, no one knew, it was a project you had been working on since his birthday last year with the help of Ash.

"Haru, why don't you show everyone your reading?" sitting next to him since you hadn't written this card. It had been in Ash's office since it was finished, as it was a present from both of you. Since you'd made the decision he should know the truth on his 5th birthday, especially with how much he loved heroes. Taking a deep breath before you watched him open the card, Katsuki looked over at you and he could tell this could make you cry, so he sat next you holding your hand. 

"You ok?" he whispered in your ear, everyone noticing that this was clearly something big for you.

"Yeh, this could go one of two ways though." your smile was slightly strained but you didn't want to go back on your agreement with Ash, as Haru looked up to you in confusion.  

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't bnha or pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.4K 95
*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, kno...
514 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
87.9K 3.1K 21
DISCONTINUED! HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW VERSION CALLED TO TAKE MY HAND under my profile! Summary: An unfortunate switch of events for the heroes in tra...
302K 8.2K 32
ใ€Ž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†...ใ€ Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...