I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

By KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... More

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
Why aren't you in 1-A?
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! ๐Ÿ‹
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Point to Prove!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
Reunion!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
Acting like Teenagers!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Will you trust me?
Katsuki's Gift to Haru!
Surprises, all round!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!
๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ

Back to work!

1.2K 43 10
By KatleyMor

The rest of the day flies by, making you all exhausted at the end of it, that you just crash at the end of the day. After the night before you let Katsuki start sleeping in your bed with you, after as you persuaded Haru to sleep in his own room by the ash-blonde man reading him a bedtime story, as you do prep for lunches the next day.

Sho messaged you to confirm his appointment with you in regards to times and what he needs to bring. Eventually, you get into bed seeing Katsuki already lying in there sleeping 'Must be exhausting going from being a hero to then helping to look after a four-year-old.' There is a loving look in your eyes as you get ready for bed, slipping under the sheets next to the sleeping man. Leaning over you run your hands through his soft hair making him mumble a little in his sleep.

Placing a kiss on his forehead, before snuggling down into the covers and going to sleep yourself. Somehow in the night, you had ended up in Katsuki's arms, so when you woke up you could feel his breath on the back of your neck, your alarm ringing in the room destroying the silence. Reaching forward you switched it off, noticing  Katsuki had opened his eyes "What time is it?" his voice groggy from the peaceful slumber he was in.

"6 am!" you whisper quietly so not to wake up the wrecking ball that is Haru in the other room as it seems he wasn't awake yet.

"Err. Why do you hate me?" his sleepy voice groaning as he is trying to pull you back into bed missing your warmth against his body.

"Oh, I don't hate you. I'll get up, you sleep some more. I'll make you breakfast," you manage to wiggle out his grasp, mostly due to him being tired as he drifts back off to sleep almost instantly. 

After grabbing a shower you go downstairs to tidy a little bit, do some work, and start making breakfast for the three of you. Walking upstairs you could hear Haru's tiny snores, which was a surprise since he was normally such an early riser. 'Max, Sakura and the twins must have worn him out' you had a smile on your face remembering how adorable the four looked running and playing games together.  

Managing to wake him up without him making too much noise, you get Haru up and ready for school. Popping your head in your bedroom, the shower is running meaning the grumpy blonde must have finally awoken.

Sitting Haru at the table you place his breakfast in front of him with some juice. Then you turn to make coffee and some breakfast for Katsuki. The first thing he does when he enters the kitchen/dining area is wrapping his arms around your waist "I could get used to this!" commenting before placing kisses on your neck.

Haru is still too sleepy to communicate as he eats looking at the Gruffalo book that he loved. "Could you, now?" smirking as you turn in his powerful arm and looking into his red eyes, still a little sleepy looking. "Did no one do this for you at your plain apartment?" leaning up you capture his dry lips kissing him good morning. 

"No, it was rather lonely, to be honest!" he sighs as you push him to sit down so that you can serve him his breakfast and a coffee, before sitting yourself.

Now that your ankle is better, it's easier for you both to go off in your separate cars since he needs to work a little later. It is also due to the fact you can now defend yourself. Somehow you'd persuaded him, as well Shoto by making sure you had tracking devices on you, as well as your specially made communication earrings you made. 

Leaving the house you pass him his lunch, giving him a kiss before you both head off to your day at work. Haru was a little disappointed it was you dropping at school, and not his favourite hero. Once he was safely in the school you headed to the spa for the day.

Your appointments for the day are pretty straight forward muscle recovery mostly, as well as Sho's appointment. You'd promised to have lunch and a coffee with him in your office to catch up since the only other times you had seen him was at a nightclub. 

The morning went by pretty quickly when you walked out of your office to see Sho sat looking at his phone. "Hey Sho. Would you like to follow me?" smiling at the pretty winged man, making him look up and smiling before following you.

Getting into the room you look at the form and it's a full body massage, nothing out the ordinary in your line of work, however, usually it was pros and sidekicks that came to you but since you knew Sho you were happy to help. 

"I'm going to quickly pop out the room. If you can strip down to your underwear and place your clothes in the basket so they're safe and getting on the bed face down. Then I'll be back in a few minutes." you smile as he smiles back at you seeming a little deep in thought. Making an assumption, you felt it was just due to his big show coming up.

After a few minutes, you knock on the door "Are you ready?" you call out as he says 'yes'. "Right. I'll start with the back of your body, then I will move to the front last. Due to your wings, I have to adjust the bed so you can lie on your back."  a professional smile on your face, as he looks at you nodding. It was weird as he seemed a little shy, as his cheeks held a hint of red to them.

Going to work on him, he soon relaxed under the feel of your hands. As you worked over the slender abs, nothing like the bulking ones that your husband and Katsuki had, he seemed to have a little damage around that area, as if hit by something forceful. 

"You seem to have a little damage here. Have you been in pain?" you see him open his eyes looking at you a little concerned before looking as if he was trying to remember.

"Erm I think, I fell or something but it feels better now. Thanks to you." he's all smiles, before you notice he is enjoying his massage a little more than just relaxation. However, you were used to it from other clients since guys be guys sometimes and their manhood deceives them.

 After your two-hour session is over, he opened his eyes looking at you as your back was to him. His eyes were taking in every curve before he quickly looked away as you turned back to face him.

"How do you feel?" smiling at him before passing over a glass of water to help with the toxins that flush into the system when having a massage. 

"Amazing! Those hands of yours are like magic. Although, I remember them being weapons at the exam when you kicked my ass in!" he laughed loudly as you joined him remembering that day, is the day that you and Katsuki decided to stop talking. 

"Yeh, I prefer to use them to help though," you smile before heading to the door "I'll wait for you at the reception when you're dressed. I did bring you some lunch that  I made in. What would you like to drink? I made sure the food was healthy, due to you being a model I assumed that you had a strict diet." you noticed he beamed at that the thought of you taking time to think of his needs. 

"You always were caring about others. Can I have an Americano, please?" With a nod, you began walking out his room out of the room and down to the main reception desk. 

Stepping up to the desk there is a bunch of flowers waiting for you, it was an extravagant bunch that included sunflowers, with a card that looked like a hand-drawn Haru picture. As you look at them your employee smiles up at you from her seat the desk, a slight blush on her cheeks. 

"These were hand-delivered by Ground Zero himself." the woman was gushing at the thought she had met the top hero Ground Zero. "I didn't know you were dating him?" she squeaked in excitement but you weren't actually official or anything.

"It's not like that!" you went a deep shade of red yourself before reading the card that had come with the flowers.

'Love you, Mummy!' was in Haru's writing, and you could see the dots that Katsuki must have done for him to follow. Then he had written a message underneath that.

'To the most amazing woman in the world. I hope you have an amazing first day back, Stupid!                                                                                        Love from your, Idiot                                                                                  Xxx'

You were smiling like a goofball as Sho came out of the room fully dressed. "They're nice!" he commented a little hint of anger in his voice but you didn't pick up on it as you were since you were so enthralled with the flowers.

 "Thanks! My son and a friend sent them." Picking them up you lead him to your office, Getting out the vase you kept in there since Ash used to get you flowers all the time. He used to say that it brightened the office up more but it was difficult since when you were sat in there it was as if there was a glowing angel at the desk. Remembering the cheesy comments he used to say made you smile even wider, as you were trying to look at all the things you had done in a new light and not letting it hold you back.

Sitting at your desk Sho sat on the chair opposite, as you passed him some food and placed the coffee you made in front of him.  At first, you were talking about just normal stuff whilst you ate. It was nice to chat since he used to bully you but you didn't hold it against him at the end of the day since Katsuki was a bit of a bully.

Sho started to explain about some work coming up with you, inviting you to one of his shows this weekend but you had to decline due to Haru's birthday. You did, however, promise to go to his show the week after if you could get someone to watch your son. To be fair that wasn't going to be a problem. Sho was over the moon when you said you would go and that he would get you the best seats since you asked if Momo could come she loved that kind of stuff and you hadn't had a just you two day in forever. 

After that, he left and you continued with the rest of your day before heading to grab Haru from school. When you both got back the house seemed a little empty as Katsuki was working a little longer than usual and he had messaged to say he would be even later due to some info they got from the documents from Ash's office.

This message voice message was the undeniable grumpy tones of the ash-blonde when you were listening to it. "Hey, I have to work a little later tonight, stupid. Got to look into something with that stupid shit nerd, Deku. Laters, miss you!" it made you laugh as messaged back saying it was fine and you would make some food when he got in. The end of the message stated you were also missing him. 

After making dinner for Haru, whilst he practised his reading with you in the kitchen, you gave him a bath before putting him to bed, reading him one of his favourite stories. Hearing the door open, it meant Katsuki was home since he, of course, had a spare key whilst he was helping you out but after this week he would be moving back to his own place.

There was the sound of him taking his shoes off his shoes as Haru whispered "Mummy, I don't want Katsuki to move home!" he looked sad as you glanced into the large ocean blue eyes of Ash's doppelganger. 

"I know monster but he has his own house." you stroking his black hair to try to settle him enough to go sleep, as you could see he was so close to drifting off. 

"Can't he move in with us. So, we can eat breakfast together every morning and he tells good stories like daddy used to!"  rubbing his eyes because he's tired. 

"I know buddy. Let me think about it ok?" you smile as you continue with the story to try and getting him to the brink of sleep. 

A few moments later Katsuki walked in quietly just in case Haru was asleep "Katsuki! the little guy yawns barely holding on before he is practically knocking on the land of nods door. 

"Hey, little monster. Shouldn't you be sleeping by now?" Katsuki came over kissing you on the cheek he ruffled the sleepy boy's messy black hair smiling at him, knowing if he said anything more it could get Haru into a full conversation, ruining all your hard work at making the little boy so sleepy with the story you were reading tonight.

"I was *yawn* waiting to say *yawn* goodnight to you*yawn*!" the little guy answered as his voice was a whisper on the brink of sleep. "Night night!" was his final words before he finally drifted off as you continued reading a little to make sure he was truly asleep.

Slowly creeping out the room Katsuki grabbed you in a hug as if he hadn't seen you for years again. "Thank you for my flowers. The girls were very jealous that I had 'Thee Ground Zero' deliver them!" you giggle making him blush ever so slightly, making your heart melt at the sight. 

"Haru picked them not me!" he smirked the cockiness back his manly tones that would get any bursting at the seams with desire, you being no exception to this man's charms.  

"Well, you need a shower, whilst I  make food for us!" kissing him briefly on the lips before walking off. For just a moment he stands a little stunned but had a great view as he watches your ass for a moment before going to get cleaned up. 

After eating, you wash up as he relaxes on the sofa looking extremely tired. Grabbing a beer for both of you, you wander over taking a seat next to him as you rub his arms a little using your quirk to relax them. Grabbing the beer he smiles and loves the feel of your gentle hand on his arm, even without the quirk just the feeling of your skin would relax him instantly. 

"Thanks. What a day!?" he sighs as you glance into his eyes and you can see that something is playing on his mind. 

 "Want to talk about it? Usually, that makes it better if you unload on someone." smiling kindly as you move him to sit forward a little. Once forward you place your beer down and slide behind him, your legs wrapped around his trimmed waist. Once in the position you begin to rub his shoulders all the time, he lets you move him to where you want. Hoping that it is bringing you even closer to him. His mind constantly wondering if you will still be this open with him when he inevitably moves back to his own place after Haru's birthday weekend.

Not able to see his face you can feel all the tension within his shoulders, as you continue to massage them you can hear little moans escape his lips, as you begin to add a little healing and rejuvenation into what your doing, as he finally tells you about most of his day. 

"Sounds tough but you know what? You're amazing, so don't let it get you down. We will get this bastard ok?" Leaning forward your wrap your arms around his shoulders as he turns to face you about to say something you cut him off with a kiss, before pulling away smiling. "I've got some work to do but you relax play on a game or something. I hopefully won't be too long." standing up grabbing your beer, before heading to yours and Ash's office not allowing the ash blonde to argue that he will help. 

Katsuki just watches TV, before in the end falls asleep on the sofa. Waking up he rubs his tired eyes, thinking that you didn't want to wake him. However, when he goes to the bedroom to see you not in there, he panics slightly at first trying to run quickly to the office and is relieved to see you in there. 

Facedown on the desk you're on some kind of blueprint softly snoring, as he takes in your peaceful face like that of an angel. Trying not to wake you he carries you upstairs to get into the bed. As soon as you are both in bed unconsciously you snuggle up to him, instantly making the man drift off to a peaceful sleep. 

The rest of the week is pretty much the same, the odd bit of birthday party planning mixed in, as well as loads of deliveries coming to the house. Friday night once Haru goes to bed you open a bottle of wine as you both sit wrap presents, bake cakes, blowing up balloons putting banners up everywhere before you both decide to head to bed, absolutely knackered before tomorrow even begins. There are the outside bits still to do but people weren't coming till around lunch, so you had all morning, since your dad and Nemuri, as well as the Bakugou's, were coming to see Haru before everyone else got there. This meant Katsuki and yourself could finish the last little bits of prep to make Haru's big five as special as possible since it was his first birthday without his dad. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own bnha or pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
71.5K 2.4K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
307K 9.4K 95
*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, kno...
91.6K 2.8K 53
A Pro Hero Reader is sent across the world to work on a drug case in Japan. Hired by a well known agency, she must work with the stubborn, strong-wil...