I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

By KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... More

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
Why aren't you in 1-A?
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! ๐Ÿ‹
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Point to Prove!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
Reunion!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Back to work!
Will you trust me?
Katsuki's Gift to Haru!
Surprises, all round!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!
๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ

Acting like Teenagers!

1.3K 47 8
By KatleyMor

The hospital was great, your ankle had fully healed and due to your own treatments, there was no permanent muscle damage. Haru was so excited that his mummy could finally walk around without crutches, that he made you carry him literally everywhere for a good hour. Deciding to celebrate your recovery you decided to take a detour to the play centre so that Haru could burn off some of his excitement.

You're not sure who had more fun in the ball pit Haru or Katsuki as they kept getting warned by the staff for being too rough. It was an amazing sight to behold as the grown muscular ash-blonde jumped around the ball pit with you little boy. You made sure to get photo evidence for your meal with the Kirishima duo later tonight.

After a while, Haru began to get a little sleepy and looking at the time you had arranged to pick  Max up, as Eijiro was at work until later. This meant that Mina would be free to go to pick him up from work and head straight over to yours. That way you could have a few drinks whilst getting ready and get a taxi altogether. 

As soon as you arrived at the Kirishima household Haru instantly woke up. Then in the car, Max and Haru were discussing something in extremely rushed excited little voices. Haru being the louder of the two children, and judging from the odd word they were most likely discussing Pokémon or their favourite heroes. Whereas you and Katsuki had barely exchanged two words from the hospital since Haru had been so excited but also he seemed to have something on his mind. 

He hadn't even argued about you wanting to drive since it had driven in so long you decided to take your car. It also made sense for you to drive since you knew the address of the Todoroki's off by heart. Pulling up you helped the kids out of the car. Katsuki got Max because apparently he was his godfather which you didn't know but it made sense due to how close he was to the little pink-haired boy's dad. As you were getting Haru out the car, Shoto came out grabbing their bags and sleeping stuff before you all headed into the house.

The Todoroki twins were currently taking a nap, whilst Sakura was waiting for Haru to arrive. So as soon as he walked in with Max the three ran off to her playroom giggling. That's when you and the three other adults went to grab a coffee before you had to leave. "I'm going to ask. Are you two together now?" Momo was dying to know as if she had been holding it in since the moment you walked through the door. 

"We're taking things slow for Haru's sake." you smile as Katsuki has a smirk on his face thinking about the kiss you both shared in the morning. 

"There was nothing slow about that kiss!" he eventually let out a manly laugh, whilst Shoto just smirked at your clear embarrassment on your face. 

"Tch whatever!" pouting like a child you stick your tongue out at Katsuki, making him chuckle before looking you in the eyes, as his face goes to its usual stoic expression. A mixture of what looked like boredom and anger. 

"She is right though. We don't want Haru to get confused or anything." Katsuki grabbed your hand, as for once you didn't pull away but instead shocked the ash-blonde by linking your fingers in between his manly ones. 

After a quick catch up and hugging Haru for the millionth time, you finally got in the car to leave. The car journey was quiet as Katsuki seemed to drift off slightly. Every time you glanced over he seemed to be looking out the window deep in thought about something that you couldn't seem to work out.

"I've been thinking!" Katsuki finally spoke out making you glance over to notice his intense red eyes looking at you, as you just hmm in response at the sudden conversation the blonde was starting. 

"I'm not really sure what to get Haru for his birthday." he smiles slightly with a look of slight confusion on his face to match your own. For some reason you had it in your head he was going to ask something else. 

"Oh, you don't need to get him anything. He loves just spending time with you." glancing to him quickly then back to the road.

"I know but I want to." he goes back to thinking, so you decide to try to lighten the mood a little.

"I know what he wants but I'm not ready for that yet!"  giggling a little as you know full well the only thing he wants is a little brother or sister.

"Yeh. Maybe his next birthday then" even though you don't look at him, the intense feeling of his eyes are burning into your face for any signs of you thinking the same. However, you just continued driving, deciding not to respond and keeping your face as neutral as possible. 

"You've grown up a lot haven't you." smirking at the ash-blonde you could see that he had a lot running through his mind. 

"Well, I kind of had to. Don't get me wrong I get pissed and still tell people to die!" he laughed as you joined him with your own giggle. 

 "Yeh I know. We had to explain not to run around the playground shouting that to Haru. Thanks for that!" you laugh as you remembered how cute he looked dressed as favourite hero yelling it.

Pulling up to the house there is an obvious tension between you both building up again. This was mostly because you hadn't been alone in the house at all, there had always been someone there to distract you or work to distract you. "Well, I'm going to grab a shower before those two come over you" quickly jumping out the car.

"Yeh, I should probably do that as well. You do have like four bathrooms!" as you glanced at him he had a clear mischievous grin on his face but you choose to ignore it. 

 "Well, ya never know. We were planning on having at least three children!" your laughter held a hint of sadness to it as you remembered the discussion you and Ash had when building your home.

"Makes sense. I guess." he smiles at your words feeling that there was something more behind the emotions he picked up on. Walking through the front door you turn to lock it but as soon as you turn back into the house you're pinned against it, as Katsuki smashes his rough lips to your soft ones.

His kiss is hungry as if starved for a lifetime waiting for this one moment. There is no hesitation as you kiss him back just as hungry for his touch. Sharp teeth bite your bottom lip, begging for you to let him explore what he's been missing.

Parting your lips his tongue slips between them, instantly fighting for dominance with your own. However, his overpowers yours. On their own accord, your tiny hands are running through his soft tresses, as his own hand are holding the side of your face. They're warm, rough and calloused but they smell of caramel which always reminded you of him. Both finally pull away saliva connecting your lips as his stares into you (e/c) eyes his red ones full of lust and passion.

Placing his forehead against your "Fuck...I've wanted to do that for weeks without interruptions" he was so out of breath as you were trying to find your own. 

"I can tell!" you own voice breathy as you just stare at each other your lips forming a cocky smile.

"You can't say you didn't want that!" he smirks leaning back to look at you fully. Taking every inch of your body with his predatory eyes. 

"I guess I did!" you cheeks were flushed pink as you starting to get warmer.

"Want to act like teenagers and make out some more?" his voice was full of promises as he grabbed your hand. Letting him pull you to the sofa as he sat down and making you straddle him. Not realising how long you were making out for, tasting each other lips, hands roaming that your clothes were completely dishevelled, as well as both of your hair were a complete mess. That was until the doorbell rang! Jumping up not even thinking about what state you were both in, with your lipstick smudged and Katsuki's face covered in it.

Popping your head around the door you saw Eijiro and Mina stood there looking at you a little shocked. "Hey come in. I bet you guys totally want a drink after a busy day at work? Max is safe. We got him there safe!" your speech sounded like a kid that's been doing up to no good. 

Katsuki not giving two shit at who it is, walks in trying to push his erection into a more comfortable position, his ash blonde hair even more wild than usual and lipstick all over his face.

"Hey shitty hair, alien girl. How was work?". His voice normal as if nothing had just happened The coupe were smirking as they walked into the house.

"Dude, did we interrupt something?" Kirishima's sharp teeth on show, as he grinned at the two of you. The Momo had already messaged Mina, who had told Eijiro in the car that Haru had caught you the two of you kissing. "Plus you're the one with shitty hair!" the redhead pointed out, making Katsuki look in a mirror near the stairs.

"I'm not even bothered...It was fucking worth it,". smirking as he walked towards the kitchen. Since you rushed to the door you hadn't realized that your hair was a mess, with lipstick smudged everywhere. 

Mina grabbed her phone as she popped around the corner "Smile!" she yelled taking a photo of you both. Then she sent it to the group chat with everyone who was there at the meeting apart from Yo.

That's when your phone started buzzing like crazy from people asking if you were an item. However, neither of you confirmed exactly what you were since the two of you hadn't worked that out yet! 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.8K 53
A Pro Hero Reader is sent across the world to work on a drug case in Japan. Hired by a well known agency, she must work with the stubborn, strong-wil...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
132K 3.7K 56
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
514 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...