I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

By KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... More

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
Why aren't you in 1-A?
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! πŸ‹
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Point to Prove!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
Acting like Teenagers!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Back to work!
Will you trust me?
Katsuki's Gift to Haru!
Surprises, all round!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!
πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³

Reunion!

1.7K 54 10
By KatleyMor

Katsuki saw you walk in and stopped in his conversation, his eyes following you as you walk to the bar clinging to Midnight. "Earth to Bakugou!" Kirishima waved his hand in front of the guys face since no one else had seen you walk in. The redhead turned to see where the guys gaze looking and saw you stood nervously, looking a little skinny from lack of food with Midnight necking back shots.

"She came!" Kirishima observed making everyone turn instantly towards where his line of sight was, as they saw you. Too busy necking back five of the ten Sambuca shots you don't sense multiple eyes looking at you. As Shoto turned to see you he pointed it out to Momo, Mei and Ryos. "Shit she hasn't been eating." Momo looked a little stunned. They all started talking about you, as the ash-blonde was just watching you thinking you were as beautiful. You could have been wearing a potato sack and he would have thought you were the most stunning person in the world.

At the bar "Look when was the last time you ate?" Nemuri was commenting as she poked your side making you wince, as her finger got between your ribs "Ouch...Ermm I think two days ago." you sighed "Don't worry Haru has been eating. I just wasn't hungry." your lips curling as if to smile but never reaching it as you grabbed your drink "Geez." She starting dragging you to the buffet as that's were a lot of the teachers were stood. "Eat now! Don't make me force you!" she growled in her dominatrix tone that she was known for being an R-Rated hero. However, to you, it felt as if she was speaking to you as if you were a child.

The thing is it was so embarrassing, as your old teachers looked at your step mum in a shock before saying hello. "I'm sorry for your loss!" All Might commented "It's cool. I don't need your sympathy but thanks!" grabbing a sandwich as Midnight watched you eat it. "Another!" she commanded pulling her whip out of nowhere. 'I don't even want to know where she was storing that!' you were thinking as you were looking at the skin-tight dress that she was wearing. 

"Yes, mum!" you mumble sarcastically making her instantly glare at you "Well if you don't want to be punished! Then you will eat...You're going to make yourself ill...Think of your son!" she snapped loud enough for people close to hear. "Ok I'm sorry!" you were pouting as she made you a plate of food up. "Now...go play with your friends! Here is another drink!" she walked you over placed a plate down in front of Shoto as she dragged you across the room. Your face was red from the embarrassment as you pulled out of her grasp almost stumbling before walking on your own, your arms crossed over your chest like a pouting teenager. 

"Make sure eats everything on this plate! Force her if you have!" the woman comments, whilst your pulling faces behind her back and a few people are stood trying not to laugh including Katsuki before she walks off. Rolling your eyes resting your elbow on the table with your head in your hand throwing little bits of some meat in your mouth, "Geez what a bitch!" you breath out as she hears you "Oh I heard that young lady!" making you stand up straight instantly. "Hey (f/n)." Momo grabs you hugging you "Erggh you're squishing the little body fat I have! You may break a bone" you laugh whilst trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. "I'm sorry I've not been in touch...Had a lot on. Oh, Shoto I finished that work!" you mutter as you chuck some more of the meat in your mouth. You're not hungry but you feel your step mums eyes constantly glancing over. 

"(F/n)!" you hear before jumping out of your skin as Mei runs and tackles you to the ground. "I missed you...You look amazing!" she squeals as you're in a little bit of shock. "Yay! Missed you to geez!" Luckily for you, she knocked all the food on the floor with you. "Oh, no...you knocked the food on the floor...I certainly cannot eat that now!" you laugh briefly before bending down placing it on a plate to chuck in the bin. "Sorry but you should eat," Mei says as Ryos passes a hand down to help you. "We're worried about you Jelly Bean" he smiled as he still called you by your nickname. "Yeh I know I will." you smile back but everyone can clearly see it's not reaching your eyes.

"How is Haru?" they both asked "Yeh he is good. He is currently making Grandpa watch the Pokémon movie for the millionth time!" you laugh as everyone continues talking. You can feel red eyes on you as you look over at Katsuki "Oi...idiot what you looking at?" you smirk "Duno...but looks stupid to me!" he smirked back "Tch!" you pout before grabbing your phone checking the time. You said you would ring Haru before his bedtime at 8 pm because it wasn't a school night.

"I'll be right back." you say before you start walking off, Shoto grabs your arm before your able to get any further "You ringing Haru?" he smiles "Yeh...I'm checking he is in bed!" you smile as no matter how sad you are feeling the thought of speaking or seeing your little man is everything to you. Katsuki keeps glancing at you and as he hears you talking about your son, he looks at your face and your positively glowing

"Aww, facetime him...you know I haven't seen him in like forever." Momo groans "Fine!" you pout as you call your dad "Hey everything ok?" he looks at you worriedly "Yeh is the little man there...he should be going to bed!" you comment as Haru grabs the phone.

"Mummy, Grandpa gave me the best ice cream." he beams covered in chocolate "Dad seriously he won't sleep now!" you pinch the bridge of your nose annoyed that he has been given ice cream at this time of night "Mummy you need to chill!" Haru smirks, knowing full well he has grandpa wrapped around his finger making you shake your head laughing. "SOOOO MUMMY. IS GROUND ZERO THERE?" he shouts down the phone making you instantly look up with your eyes as wide as dinner plates as you see Katsuki glance at you when he hears his hero name, whilst he is talking to Kirishima. "He is...don't worry, I'll get his autograph." you give the little guy a thumbs up. 

Trying to distract him you turn the phone to face the Todoroki's, as well as Ryos and Mei who is about to burst with excitement to speak to the little boy. "However, look who else is here Uncle Shosho, Aunty Momo, Aunty Mei and Uncle Ry" you pass the phone to them so that they can hopefully tire him out a little. You can hear them talking to him as he is hyped on sugar though, and the first thing he asks is how Sakura is. Whilst they're chatting Midoryia and Uraraka walk over "Hey...sorry for your loss!" they both say as you look up at them "Please...I'm fed up of hearing it." you smile politely as you say it before you change the subject "How's life?" with that you start talking about lots of different things, from hero work to kids, before you see the phone being passed back to you. "Ok here is mummy...Night Haru!" Momo comments as she passes the phone back to you.

"Mummy...is that Deku and Uravity you're talking to? You're holding out on me!" the little four-year-old comments "It is baby but it's your bedtime." you look down the phoneas the two heroes wave, making him squeal with excitement "Ok mummy...but you have to sing me to sleep remember?!" he grins making you glare at your child. "Sorry...I've got to go a second." you excuse yourself to go outside. "Man...that is one strong little boy!" Shoto comments as they watch you walk away.

"I'll be right back!" Katsuki excuses himself as well, following you out the door "He never stopped loving her did he?!" Shoto comments at Kirishima "Nope...Seeing her like this is killing him. I think he just wants to hold her but she would most likely kick his ass if he tried." Mina comments as everyone watches him leave behind you. "She still has that charm on her phone did you notice?" Kaminari turns to his wife Jiro who just nods.

As you get out into the fresh air you look at the little blue-eyed boy"Ok you in bed Haru! Dad, wipe his face please." you comment as your little man smiles, you feel a presence behind you. Glancing back you see Katsuki following you. Holding your hand up to stop him, as you know Haru will not sleep if he sees his favourite hero. "Right you ready?" you smile as you sit on a wall "Tucked in?" you comment as he nods "Got something to snuggle?" you smile "Yep I have Daddy" he looks sad as do you when you notice a toy of your late husband before your snapped back out of your trance but Haru's sleepy voice "Mummy...I'm sleepy!" he smiles urging you to sing to him.

Starting to sing him to sleep like you had done even when he was in your belly with Ash, and when he would go to sleep since he was born but also the song you and your son sang together, as you both said goodbye to the man you both loved dearly. 

🎵You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away!🎵 

As you finish you feel a tear in the corner of your eye as you smile down the phone at an almost sleepy Haru. "Mummy...*yawn* your soo pretty when you smile!" he yawns again a little longer with dazed sleepy ocean blue eyes. "aww thanks, my little prince. Now go to sleep and I'll see you in the morning" you smile "Only *yawn* if you promise we can go see *yawn*  Grandma and Grandad Bakugou tomorrow!" freezing on the spot as you slowly turn, to glance into the shocked red eyes of Katsuki who looks a little taken aback. 

"Ok baby boy... Dad can you text it's been a while...I need to start going out again I guess!" you laugh "You're the best mummy now go shake *yawn* your booty like you used to with daddy!" he finally can't keep his eyes open any longer as he drops off as you speak to your dad for a moment. You hadn't noticed most of class A had also decided on getting some fresh air as you came off the phone. 

****Thank you for reading****

****I Don't own BNHA or pictures****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
292K 11.7K 57
Death. You are dead. At least, you thought you were, or did you? You couldn't remember. In fact, you couldn't remember anything about your life, disp...
140K 4K 58
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
2.8K 11 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...