MY UNTOLD STORY

By Shaiyboardman

‼️COMPLETED‼️ My true story. Read about everything I have had to face while getting to where I am now. This i... More

INTRODUCTION
Lost Memory
The Facts About My Mother
4/26/11
4/30/11
After Mom's Passing
5/4/11
5/5/11
5/11/11
⚠️Warning⚠️
5/13/11
9/2/11
Things Both My Moms Have In Common
Dad's Girlfriend
Meeting my step mom.
A Letter To My Real Mom 2/11/12
Memories of the Light in the Darkness
Preparing to Leave
Question Time
Flash back to Morris Town
2nd letter written to my mom.
Do You Have A Number?
Did they forget about me?
Where did we move? What school did i go to?
Holidays
The Glass House
My Real Art
1/2 of 1k
A Letter to My Real Mom 11/2/12
A letter to My Real Mom 12/9/12
Boys?
Living with all the Steps
A Letter To My Real Mom 4/19/13
School
A letter to my real mom 11/26/14
A letter to my real mom 6/21/15
Leaving The Bad For The Good

A Letter To My Real Mom 5/5/13

20 6 0
By Shaiyboardman

Dear mom;

Well as you know today is my birthday I am very bored. I am staying in my room for the day. You can call it a lazy day but I call it 'my parents don't want me to do anything day' fun right? Well the good new is that all of your kids my siblings from you came to visit me. My brother brought his girlfriend she seems really nice. I was so surprised to see them. They didn't come inside because you know dad can't stand them. I know it's only because they are your kids. They use to look up to him like he was their father but he hates them. It's so horrible!! Well that's about it. I did get a cup cake after dinner... ugh I feel so unwanted. They plan these huge parties for the rest of the siblings but what do I get? I get to be stuck in my room for the day, a short five minute visit from my true family, and a cupcake. Well I gotta be grateful for the small things in life right? Though when it comes to me everything is small in my life.

I love you mom. Hope you're reading.

As you guys know. I don't care about holidays including my birthday.
It's never been a day full of joy and happiness. To me it's all about trying to stay out of trouble for at least a day.
I can't stand the fact of never having just a good day on my birthday.
It's like waiting all year for the one thing you wanted for Christmas just to receive coal instead.
How many people actually love their birthday?

Tell your favorite memory of your birthday. What did you do?
Where did you go?
Who did you spend it with?
How old were you?
Why was that day your favorite?

Let me know. I'm really curious!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 30
My life changed when I met him... He was the only one who would protect me, love me and struggle over me... [Side Note] I already wrote this before i...
27.7K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
12K 3K 164
I'm Raneem this my journey and how it begins. Everyone has been through something but mine was the most difficult trip 😭💔😭 Love you all 😘🐝🌈 (...
953K 28.1K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...