STUCK (TordTom)

By MjelikART

Tom and Tord had been broken up for 3 years, It has been good really. No communication what so ever. But the... More

Prologue
Main Characters intro.
• 1 •
• 2 •
First Fanart <3
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
•16•
Tafira Livingston
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 21.2 •
• 21.22 •
• 22 •
Fanart <3
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
Livingston Family (Req)
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
UNLIKELY
• End •
Sketches
• End • End •
• End • End • End •
More Sketches
Fanart and a Farewell

• 37 •

4.2K 189 173
By MjelikART

No One's P.O.V

"I'm glad you're doing alright..." Zion exclaimed very cheerfully yet sadness was seen inside his darkened eyes. Tom was just staring at him. He was observing how Zion was acting.. It still felt awfully the same as it was before except... More frightening.

Tom just didn't know how he should act around the man when he finally knew what he really is.. He wasn't prepared to be face to face with him after the huge 'revealing'. Tord on the other hand was just giving the silent treatment before walking out and leaving Tom with Zion alone.

He knew Tom was safe because Zion was barricaded but he still took the time to walk to the room where the computers connected to the cameras were placed. He walked inside and saw Paul lighting his cigarette before waving at him lazily.

Tord walked up to the desk and looked at the computer screen where it showed Tom and Zion, "How has he been acting these past days?" Tord asked, his face darkened when mentioning the man that almost devoured the love of his life. Paul slid his lighter inside his pocket and leaned on to the table,

"He's behave. Hasn't made any suspicious movements. Just kept staring at the ceiling but still bugs us about how Tom or his grandma was doing. Nonetheless, he was sure to stay where he is now because he knew that he was gonna die anyway." Paul explains as Tord nods along.

"Well... How did his surgery go?"

Paul puff a smoke in the air before looking at the two in the computer screen, "He just got his grandma's heart yesterday. I heard from Miss Tafira that he was well behaved and excited before the surgery." he answered.

"I'm surprised an artificial heart can last that long... " Tord commented as he narrowed his eyes on Zion. Paul let out a small hum before answering with, "An Artificial Heart lasts for a few weeks to a year. I guess you didn't get know about that information. Now you do. Congrats."

Paul jokingly clapped his hands for Tord as the other gave him the middle finger. It made Paul chuckle and went back to being serious.

Tord scoffed playfully before pulling up a chair that was resting close to a wall and sat on it, "Didn't he already surrendered his heart for about... 1 and a half year before?" Tord asked while staring at Tom who looked hesitant when talking to Zion.

Paul nodded as he looked up at the ceiling, "Well... Yeah. Mr. Geverola here was living on about two Artificial Hearts. That's what was keeping him alive." Paul said as he laid his back on the chair to rest.

"Although I'm sure with multiple experiments in his blood. He might be strong enough to hold his body stable even being heartless. He's just like an... Empty vessel." Paul added as he closed his eyes as he was needing of a good nap for at least 30 minutes.

Tord chuckled bitterly, "I guess logic is already THAT late huh.."

----------------------------------------------------------

Tom couldn't bring himself to look Zion the same way as Zion was looking at him. The guy still obviously cared so much for him and it was becoming so awkward for him.

"Yeah, I did use her. But it was because at that time I didn't want my grandma to be worried about my sudden disappearance. In addition... I acted rationally without thinking the best way when I was in the situation." Zion explained, it finally made Tom glance at him secretly.

"But it doesn't mean I used her for that matter. I never saw her as anything. No. She was a best friend that understood my want to give my heart to my grandma. She was the only one who believes in me and supports me. So when she mentioned about her brother's secret company. I asked her out to which she said yes to and that's how I used her as a cover to be able to escape the price I had to pay." Zion said before smiling widely behind his mask.

Tom felt chills when Zion still smiles at him.

"I'm sorry.. I just couldn't get over at how happy I am to see you." Zion mumbled while blushing. Tom also felt a warm feeling in his heart but it suddenly disappeared when he thought about Zion's past relationship with Tafira again.

Tom was honestly feeling a bit jealous about Tafira for having a relationship with Zion. He did love Zion that's why he said yes to Zion in the first place. He loved him... Or was it just really pity covering up as Love in the first place?

Suddenly Tom had something click inside of him that made him whip his head to Zion, "The ring! I--"

"Yeah... You threw it inside the sink. It's alright.. I was the one who customized the ring so... It kinda costed a fortune."

With that Tom bowed his head and apologized.

"No, no! It's alright. You didn't need it anymore anyway... So it was a good thing you didn't have a problem getting rid of it. I, on the other hand had it taken away from the two dudes that captivated me." Zion explained as he moved closer to the light.

"Wait.. How did you know about--"

"I have eyes everywhere." Zion said cheekily and it made Tom feel chills. Tom straightened his posture as he felt his heart beat faster, "y-you.. What.. How?.."

"I had Mark and the others update me about everything you do when I'm not around. Although... The ring one.. It was one of the men who took me here who told me." Zion explained.

Tom thought that it must be because Tord told Paul and Patryk about what happened before the family date... It made Tom feel embarrassed and sad that he had face the man he was engaged with just weeks ago... Only to find out that he lost the ring. It made Tom sad and a bit guilty.

"Oh come on. Lift your chin up." Zion said making Tom look at him in his eye. He grinned behind his mask and chuckled,

"You must know by now that my true motive as to why I befriended you was because I was gonna make you my lunch. But the time you've spent talking to me about your ex and some dreams you have like wanting to be a florist but you can't because people often say it's supposed to be a woman's job.... It honestly moved me." Zion admitted, lowering his head as love and care fill his eyes.

He chuckled lovingly and continued, "When I realized that I was beginning to fall for you. I started stopping eating human meat and just didn't eat anything because I was hoping to be 'cured' so that I could actually marry you... But every day passed... It became harder to hold back my hunger.. That's when I began having doubts. That it might be better if you don't marry me."

"Is that why..."

Zion nodded slowly, "Yes. The reason why I've been interrupting you whenever you bring marriage up in a conversation.. I was scared. And I'm sorry for doing any of that."

Tom's heart was thumping like crazy as he stared at Zion with wide eyes. Zion thought that Tom's surprised expression was adorable af, "You still move me to this very day..." Zion said happily as he gaze at Tom lovingly.

Tom jolted up when he realized what the other had meant, "but I--"

"Also that guy with a fancy suit? And the one who brought you here? I knew he was your ex all along." Zion interrupted, making Tom gasp and clench his both of his hands as he started shaking.

"and I knew that something happened between both of you while I was away that one time.." Zion said, it made Tom feel embarrassed once again. He hated himself for it because he felt like he was accused of cheating..

"I--"

"Don't worry, Mark didn't told me that.. I kinda predicted that it would happen. So I wasn't that surprised when Eduardo told me about it when you guys were picking me up at the airport." Zion interrupted again.

Tom froze on his spot. He wasn't sure what to feel about the situation... Zion knew everything all along. He was only acting to be oblivious in the whole situation. He kinda hated Zion for that... But he also felt kind of relief?

Tom lowered his head, "I'm sorry about everything. I truly am.. For not telling you anything.. It's because everything happened so fast that I didn't know how to act anymore... I--" Tom was suddenly quiet when he felt something liquid tickling down his cheeks. He was crying...

Some time past and the two had just let silence take over them. None uttering a word nor moving.

Until Zion finally spoke,

"Thomas. I'm setting you free now. So please don't cry about anything related to me."

Tom lifted his head slowly and looked at Zion. He saw how Zion's eyes had small wrinkles on the end of both eyes indicating that he was smiling widely at him. Tom was shaking and confused...

'Why is he smiling at a time like this? When he truly knew about everything what his 'fiance' have been doing and hiding behind his back?' Tom thought.

"What?.. I don't understand.." Tom mumbled while his stare was digging into Zion's very eyes.

"You must be tired of thinking and worrying about things related to me. That's why I told you everything I know now. No more lies and hiding." Zion said. It made Tom jolt from his seat.

"What are you.." Tom muttered and it made Zion chuckle.

"I don't want you to keep thinking about me anymore. To put it simply... Live your life again. Live it without thinking of the monster that almost ate you and even slit your arm.."

Tom slowly reached out to the glass, wanting to hold the man who was standing on the other side, "Zi.. What do you.."

"We're okay now. Please move on now. I don't want you to keep contact with me anymore. I'm better off on my own now. Better off locked away. So please.. Forget the engagement.. The ring. Everything about me. Get rid of it." Zion said before giving Tom one last smile and turning away. Slowly walking back into the darkness while Tom was calling out to his name and banging on the glass with all his strength.

"Just go away now please?.. Before I go crazy right now.. I've been wanting to hold you all this time.. And if that might happen... I might lock you up. So just go..." Zion finished before he suddenly went quiet. It didn't stop Tom though, he kept on banging on the glass and calling out to Zion's name.

Wanting to see him at least one last time but suddenly Tord pulled him away from the glass and lifted him. Carrying him on his shoulder again. Despite Tom's punches and resisting Tord kept walking away until they were finally out of sight.

Zion was watching them all the time and then suddenly he just started to cry as well. He ran to the light and laid his hands on the glass. He really wanted to call out to Tom but he knew that the situation would become worse for Tom.

So he just sighed in defeat and chuckled as he hung his head low and continued to cry.

"Hey, now. Don't start crying now that he's not here anymore." Paul suddenly spoke as he walk towards the light. Zion wiped his tears.

"You know, you should have done that when he was here ya know?" Paul added. Zion almost immediately shook his head.

"If I did that.. It might taint him. He must be having a hard time trusting the people around him now. I don't want to add into his problems."

"You really love him, huh?"

"Yeah.. I do."

Paul saw how honest Zion was and it made him feel a bit empathetic towards the guy.

"Why let him go then?"

With that question Zion suddenly went quiet for a moment. Paul waited for his answer but none came so he just thought that it was useless to feel empathy to the guy. He's an experiment now anyway...

Paul turned away, "Later I'll be coming in to bring you a new set of chemicals to be inserted in you--"

"I had to let him go because I wanted the best for him. Even if it meant that I'm not gonna be part of his life anymore."

Paul slowly turned to Zion again and he saw how the other was wholeheartedly saying all those things..

"But just because I let him go. Doesn't mean I wanted to."

A/N

DAMN THIS CHAPTER HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS WHILE WRITING BECAUSE I'M KIND OF IN ZION'S SITUATION RIGHT NOW.

I HAVE TO LET GO OF MY FAVORITE PEN AND BUY A NEW ONE.

EVERYTHING WON'T BE THE SAME HUHUHU

FANAAAARRRTTTT!!!

Fanart by missy_p_doug

THIS IS ADORABLE!!! I JUST ONGCYHHHVHGVV THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Art by CommaderStarBoy

THEY DREW THE BOI! THE BEAUTIFUL BOI!! I MOTHER FREAKING LOVE IT!! OMGNSNXDBDNNS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FANART!!

(IF YOU WANT TO SEND SOME FANART

-YOU CAN MESSAGE ME AND TAG ME IN A CHAP WHERE THE FANART IS POSTED.
-YOU CAN ALSO SEND IT TO ME BY TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND GMAIL
[EMAIL CAN BE SEEN ON MY PROFILE]

ALSO WHEN YOU SEND SOME FANART PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR WATTPAD NAME OR A NAME THAT I CAN CALL YOU WHEN I CREDIT YOU BECAUSE I KEEP ON FORGETTING THINGS.)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

hope I can write more sooner QwQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 16
Tord, a curious Norwegian boy, gets a sudden text message from a stranger. His curiosity got the best of him, so he decided to read it. " Hey." Tord...
33.4K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...
41.5K 708 26
FFS STOP READING THIS IT SUCKS SEVERELY- ---- It's been 4 years after the whole robot thing and Tom is feeling worse then ever. He killed a man, a m...
6.6K 278 39
After the incident in 'The End' Tord was found on the hill by his two most trusted soldiers and parents. He was brought to the nearest hospital to ge...