B4) The Lycan's Obsession

By Love-Saya-Chan

Skyla left home, to give birth away from the problems. But it seems those problems followed her, as a clingy... More

1: City
2: Found
3: Labor/Born
4: Hello, Skyla
5: Accept
6: Baby Cries
7: Moods
8: Annoyed
9: Gathering
10: Unbelievable
11: After The Storm
12: Threat
13: Aggressiveness
14: Branded
15: Taking Her
16: Reconcile
17: Where is Sky?
18: Stay Put
19: What Happened?
20: Home?
21: Lost It
22: Agony
23: Who Has Sky?
24: The Town
25: Home At Last
26: Winter Comes
27: Never Again
28: Crazy Day
29: Going Away
30: Furball
Epilogue

Prologue

453 11 0
By Love-Saya-Chan

Skyla looked back at the farm as they got further away. She is going to miss them a lot. 

She waved at them until they were out of view.

"Hey," Elvin smiled. "Everything is going to be alright; you will see them again."

"I know," she sighed. "But it's difficult to leave my family behind knowing that something could happen to them."

"Nothing is going to happen," Elvin said. "Besides, a clan of lycans protects your family. Their more, safer than us; Kristy and I are the only lycans here and our driver. We are more at risk than your family. And you're pregnant, that's a greater risk."

Skyla sighed. "Right, sorry."

He chuckled. "It'll be a long journey to the city; we are going to make a few stops to rest. But I need you two to stay together and don't leave my sight."

"Understood," Skyla smiled.

She looked at Kristy than at Elvin. The tension between them is so; thick it was suffocating her. It made it hard to breathe in this small space and made it awkward.

"You know," she tried to break the silence. "This silence is driving me insane, and the tension between you two, it's toxic. Can you two try to get along?"

"We do get along," Elvin said.

"No, you don't," Skyla said. "You don't want to harm Kristy; it's why you're keeping your distance. I hope this trip helps you to mature a bit and move on with the tragedy. It was an accident. It happened to me."

"I know," Elvin said. "By our situation was different." He said. "I didn't know I was a lycan. And I injured her." He sighed. "I mean, I knew, but I wasn't sure."

"It's my fault," Kristy said. "I shouldn't have gone in knowing you could change at any moment. It would help if you stopped blaming yourself. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Elvin looked away. "Not enough."

"Okay," Skyla sighed. "Sorry that I mentioned it."

Skyla looked leaned back and rested her eyes for a moment. But she fell asleep and was woken up by Elvin. "We are here; at our first rest stop."

"Hmm," Skyla yawned and stretched, smacking Elvin. "Whoops, sorry."

"It's fine," he chuckled. "Nothing I can't handle. Now come on; I'm tired and hungry."

"Well, nice to meet you tired and hungry," Skyla smiled.

"Haha, very funny," he helped her down. Kristy was already out. They went into the inn and got a room with two beds. "You two can sleep on the bed, and I will sleep on the floor."

"You'll say no if I ask you to share the bed with me?" Kristy asked.

"Exactly," he said and led them to the room.

The other man that was with them got his room.

Skyla stepped into the room and sat on the bed. It wasn't the most comfortable bed, but it'll do. "My feet are killing me," she removed her boots and wiggled her toes. "That's much better."

"I have been thinking," Kristy sat on the chair. "Won't Alton find out about your pregnancy? He'll be able to sense the baby."

"I don't know," she said.

"He would've had sensed the baby awhile ago," Elvin said. "But his anger and insecurities aren't letting him sense anything around him. So no, Alton won't know about the baby."

"You know a lot for someone who recently became a lycan," Skyla said.

"I have been studying," he said. "Chiyo doesn't play around when it comes to new lycans."

"She's strict," Kristy smiled. "I had to learn to, it was hard, and if we didn't pay attention, we had to do it all over again."

"Yeah," Elvin sighed. "Anyways, I'll go and ask for clean water for you two to bathe and some food."

Skyla watched him leave. "It's going to be okay, Kristy. Elvin will come along, and he'll realize what an ass he has been."

Kristy giggled. "I know," she smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay," she said. "The nauseousness has passed, and all I'm feeling is hungry. But I want sweets, is that bad?"

"No," Kristy stood. "You will crave a lot of random things, that's how it is that is what the baby wants. Also, I have been smelling mint mixed with cherries. It's very, faint but it's there."

"I smell cherries," she said. "But mint, I don't know about that, maybe it's coming from the baby."

"Maybe," Kristy smiled. "Anyways, I wonder how the city looks like; I have never been there."

"Me either," she said.

Skyla will have to get adjusted to a lot of new things. The city can be a dangerous place for a single mother. But she won't be alone; she has Kristy and Elvin.

Everything will be alright.

-

Alton looked up at the sky as he laid on a patch of hay. Since the day he left home and came here to Shaun's clan. Alton has been feeling lonely and empty. Alton hates seeing himself in the mirror and looking at the scars.

He doesn't know when he'll go back, but he will take his time. He needs time to unwind and clear his thoughts.

He left without saying anything to anyone, not even his parents, who are alive.

He left at the wrong time.

He even missed his brother's wedding. That is unforgivable.

He sighed. "Skyla," Alton told her he wanted to marry her, and he left. Skyla must is probably pissed off with him. She'll probably never want to see him again. And he can understand that.

"Hey," Alton looked up at Marvis. "Are you going to slack all the time?"

"No," he said. "But give me a few more minutes. I'll go and help with the farm."

"You better," Marvis walked away.

Alton stood and stretched. Even though he lives here, it doesn't mean he gets to slack off. He has to help around with whatever he can.

Alton went to the barn to get a bucket. And there, he sensed someone. Frowning, Alton got ready for anything. But what he found was not pretty. It was a boy, feeding on a cow a vampire.

"Hey," Alton growled. "Don't move."

The boy looked back and hissed. Then he was gone. Why did he say that? Of course, they have speed.

Alton sighed. "I better go and tell everyone."

"Again?" Marvis frowned. "It's the third time this month; what is going on with those vampires? Are they starving to death or something?"

"We need to capture that boy," the Beta said. "And we need to do it fast; we can't risk losing any more cattle. No, better yet, kill the boy."

"No," the Beta's daughter frowned. "Even if the boy is a vampire, his still a child. It's not right to kill him. We need to capture him and ask him what's going on."

"Slyvia, go home," the Beta said. "You are not part of this, didn't I tell you many times not to get involved in men's conversations."

"Let her," Marvis said. "I like her idea."

Alton looked at them.

Recently Marvis became Alpha, as his parents decided to retire and lived a peaceful life. And now it looks like Marvis found his soulmate.

Seeing this made him feel, sick Alton excused himself and stepped out to take a breather.

Alton looked up at the sky and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he heard a loud commotion. Frowning, he saw two men dragging the boy.

The boy had a chain around his neck, and it was choking him.

Alton walked over and snapped the chain. "Hey!" The man growled. "Why did you do that? He could escape."

"Marvis wants him alive and unharmed," Alton said. "You should've had waited before taking action."

If Marvis hadn't come out, things would've had gotten messy.

The boy got placed under lock for the time being.

Whatever is going with the vampires, Marvis will find out?

Alton will continue to live his life, and maybe someday, he'll go home.

And perhaps, marry Skyla.

-------

Skyla Kenzie 19 brown hair, hazel eyes, scent cherries

Alton Lycan dark brown hair brown eyes

Elvin Kenzie: brown curly hair, light blue eyes

Kristy Peace: dark blond hair, dark blue eyes.

Evelina(Mint) Kenzie: red hair, green eyes

Book 1: The Lycans Bride (Anton and Evelyn)~√

Book 2: The Lycans Child (Anibal and Anibal)~√

Book 3: The Lycans Wolf (Shaun and Emma)~√

Book 4: The Lycans Obsession (Skyla and Alton)

Book 5: The Lycan's Love(Elvin and Kristy)

Book 6: The Lycan's Boss (Andre and Grace)

Comment

Vote

Follow

Miss SayaChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...
367K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
584 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...
1.4M 60.5K 28
"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my face making me momentarily lose the abi...