I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

By KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... More

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
Why aren't you in 1-A?
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! πŸ‹
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
Reunion!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
Acting like Teenagers!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Back to work!
Will you trust me?
Katsuki's Gift to Haru!
Surprises, all round!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!
πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³

Point to Prove!

1.7K 52 8
By KatleyMor

The next few days you finally unpacked whilst spending your days with Ash. Katsuki gave you space understanding that you wouldn't see him until at least the exam, if not longer than that. You did cook chilli dogs for everyone one night as Mina took pictures and sent them to you acting cute until Ash nearly died from something being too spicy.

When Ash went off to camp you went straight back into training, as well as working on multiple projects with Mei and Ryos. They were super pumped that you were going to be doing the licence test, as well as the fact you and Ash were now an item. They seemed a little closer since you went away, you assumed they must have spent a lot of time together.

Katsuki insisted that you played games with him and the boys most nights but you put your foot down a lot to spend some time with the girls of 1-A. It was amazing, how you went from being the weird girl pretty girl to one of the more popular girls in school. You didn't let it go to your head though and would never be mean about anyone.

At long last the exam came up, Ash said his was soon as well but didn't say if it was the same date as yours as there were multiple test centres. You just assumed that he would have mentioned something if it was the same day and place as yours. Katsuki made you sit next to him on the bus as you were panicking a little, you felt bad that you had opted to do this because it wasn't your original plan, but also you felt some people that didn't get into U.A maybe here. Especially the bullies from your old school.

"(f/n), it's going to be ok. We're all here and if the bullies saw you kick ass at the sports festival then ya know." Kirishima was trying to chill you out as Momo was holding your hand as you peaked out the window to see loads of school. "You guys go do your best...I'll stay here!" you did a nervous fist pump. The bus pulled to a stop and everyone grabbed their suits, you were holding your case tightly when Katsuki grabbed your hand pulling you off the bus.

"Hey idiot. Don't..." you stopped as you saw the boy from your school that had wings. He noticed you and walked over "Oh if it isn't the weird loser...You here supporting these show-offs!" he tapped your shoulder. "Ermm" you didn't get time to finish "Oh look an extra! Come on (f/n)!" Katsuki spat out pulling you away, but the boy pulled your arm towards him.

"I'm not finished speaking to you. I saw what you did at the sports festival. You should be my girlfriend!" the guy you weren't even sure what his name was any more stated proudly "Look I was popular...you always watched me didn't you?!" he smirks holding your face as you held your hand to stop Katsuki, you didn't want him ruining his chance. "Erm...No I just had ideas for your wings!" you smiled "You always were pretty," he smirked as you felt a presence behind you. Thinking it was Katsuki as a hand placed itself on your shoulder.

Noticing the bracelet before the person spoke "Dude...I'm a really nice guy...but if you touch my girlfriend when she clearly doesn't want it. Then I will make sure you wish you didn't!" you turn to see Ash smiling at you. "Hey babe...you miss me?" you literally spin around to hug him. "Oh! my loser got herself a boyfriend!" the guy voice sounded venomous as he walks off. "You ok? I saw Bakugou about to lose his shit then saw that guy!" Ash said glaring at the person walking away.

"Yeh it's cool he is just an old friend from school!" you look up smiling "Bullies aren't friends. Anyways where is my kiss?" he smirked leaning down kissing you before grabbing your hand and walking over to your class was stood, with four people you had seen before and an annoyed looking Katsuki.

"Oh my there she is!" Nakagame runs over shaking your hand "Oh my gosh! We've heard so much about you!" she hugs you "You too!" you say as she laughs.  Quickly saying hey to the other guys, as Yo is smirking as Ash looks at him "You winding them up? Especially an explosive ash blonde?" he chuckles as you shake your head to feel someone grab your hand pulling you off as Ash stands there a little stunned "Stop talking to the enemy stupid. Do that lovey-dovey shit once we've killed them!" Katsuki looks mad as you sigh "Laters enemies my commander and leader, Lieutenant Idiot says I must go!" you joke as you get chucked over the blonde's shoulder.

"Dude you letting him carry your woman like that!" Yo looks at his pal who shrugs "Yeh I'm cool. He wouldn't try anything. She would kick his ass!" he laughs as he goes with his class to get ready. Once you're all in your hero costumes a man explains you have three pads, you can put on your body but can't hide them, everyone then had balls to touch the pads. Once all your pads are tapped you're out and fail, however, if you knock someone out you go through to the next round.

Your class felt confident at first but soon realised you were at a disadvantage, you didn't know any of these peoples quirks but they knew most of your classes due to the sports festival. Midoryia said you should all work together but some stubborn students didn't agree with that. As you started Yo showed his power by causing the earth to rearrange to the area with his vibrations, that's when everyone was split up.

Now being on your own as none of your other classmates was around you. 'Shit what do I do now? Maybe if I get to higher ground I can see someone' you thought as you started to use sonic pulses to get to higher ground. From up top, you were on clear show for everyone but you needed to assess the situation. You had your pads on your arm, lower back and thigh.

"Oh! I'm glad I got to see you. Maybe I can teach you your place!" you turn to see the boy from your old school land next to you. Ash and Katsuki, also saw him beeline straight for you as well but they had their own problems and had faith you could resolve it. "Look I'm sorry if you hate me!" he couldn't see your face "Hate you! I just wish I'd have seen how good you'd look on my arm!" he smirked as he swooped in towards tapping one of your pads.

'Shit I need to focus!' you thought as you hit part of the ground. "Come on let's have a little foreplay" he smirked as he straddled you as the two boys could see they were getting mad. 'I need to prove I'm here for the right reasons' putting your hands on the guy's bare chest you made him blush thinking you were actually going to give him what he wanted.

He a pad on his lower back "Oh my I didn't realise how much you worked out. Maybe we would be good together!" you say in a tone he had never heard from the geek girl he knew making him blush but he liked it "Oh you noticed!" he smirked as he leant in "Yeh you want to know a secret?" you smirked as he pushed his body close to yours.

"Sure babe tell me. You like to make your boyfriend jealous huh? I can help!" he placed his lips on your neck kissing a few people saw this "No. You should never let your guard down!" you smirked as you pressed two balls to two his pads before sonic blasting him in the air. "BITCH!" he yelled as he came soaring down toward you, as you threw sonic blast at him but he kept dodging them.

Unfortunately, his wings flapped hard making you fall back towards to the ground but you never fell as you landed in some arms. "Babe stop playing with the guy and finish him off!" Ash smirked as he put you down before he hit the guy he was fighting passing the exam walking off blowing a kiss, just as the guy with wings landed next to you. "So you did get strong!" he smirks as he comes at you all you can do is let him get in close to get one of your pads but timing it right to get his last one.

He tackles you to the ground and taps your pad as you go down with him on top of you, the pad on knee his right near your womanhood. It's not the most comfortable position, placing your hands on his chest you sonic him up off you to create a tiny gap pressing a ball to it as he falls back on top of you. "You're out! I'm going through. You don't know who I am because you never cared to find out!" you say as lie under the guy staring at you in shock above you. "Yeh I think you're right. I clearly missed out!" as he said it there was a sadness cross his eyes as he stood up and passed you his hand to get you up.

"So, (l/n) friends?" he smiles "Ermm sure. But I don't actually know your name!" you smile apologetically. "No sweat. I guess you're still the nerd from school. It's Sho. Maybe I can get some tips from you in future. Good luck in the next round I'm rooting for you." he smiled as you walked towards your classes designated areas.

As you walked in not all the class was in there yet only a few, as you waited it went till the last minute but all your class just scraped through somehow. That's when the guy introduced the next section of the test, it was a rescue section which made sense since that is a lot of what happens. You felt pretty confident on this since you had done this a few times yourself but the rest of your class didn't really have the experience.

To you, it was a case of working out different people's quirk quickly and teaming up together. As your class stood there people started to go off on their own. One being Katsuki but luckily Kaminari and Kirishima followed him and then Shoto went on his own being as stubborn as ever. He had some beef or more like some guy from another school had beef with him, who's quirk was crazy powerful hated the red and white-haired boy.

It seemed crazy but you had to think of the task at hand you couldn't worry about the ash blond or even Ash in this case, you had a point to prove now. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
69.8K 2.4K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
650 34 14
You set yourself up with a cafe of your own at 17 tired of the cycle of oppression your parents committed so much time forcing you to conform to. Aft...
13K 196 154
this is a list of quirk ideas that I've had to help people who are having trouble coming up with their own! Some of the Quirks I come up with come fr...