Married to a Marine ✔️

Oleh PitchSlapped2208

Chloe is engaged to Beca who is in the Marine Corp. Join our favourite couple as they tackle the hardships of... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

1.4K 36 2
Oleh PitchSlapped2208

After spending two weeks on their honeymoon relaxing on a beach in the Caribbean, Beca and Chloe would be back home now. Chloe would stir a little in bed rolling over to open her eyes and notice that Beca wasn't there. She'd look around the room curiously, smirking at their clothes spread out across the floor from after they got back home last night. As Chloe would roll over to check the time to see it was 8:30, she'd feel a wave of nausea come over her.

Chloe would slap a hand over her mouth as she'd run into the en-suite bathroom of their bedroom, lifting the toilet lid and emptying her insides. She'd quickly clean her teeth and rinse her mouth out with water after, before looking in the mirror. Realising why she may have just thrown up she'd excitedly run back into the room to grab a pregnancy test from her bag, "Oh my god", she'd bite on her lip running back into the bathroom.

Finding the actual 'peeing on a stick' part easier than she thought, Chloe was now sat on the edge of the bathtub watching the countdown she had going on her phone. Playing with her fingers she'd try and stay calm as she'd watch the seconds counting down before she could look at the test.

"Chlo?", she'd hear Beca call her name from back in their bedroom. Leaving her phone and test on the side, she'd walk back in to be met with a tray of breakfast waiting for her on the bed. Beca would turn around from looking out of the window, smiling at the redhead.

"What's all this?", Chloe would sit down on the bed looking over all the food, momentarily forgetting about the test in the bathroom.

"Thought I would bring my wife breakfast in bed", Beca would walk over to sit next to Chloe now on the bed.

"I love you", Chloe would lean over kissing her wife softly.

"While you eat that, I'm going to jump in the shower quickly before we go over to your parents", she'd get off the bed again walking over to the bathroom now.

Chloe would start to eat the pastries that had been brought up alongside a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and french toast. Moaning in delight as she'd bite into the food, she'd giggle and smile before looking around for her phone, wanting to take a picture of the spread.

"Chloe?", Beca would ask cautiously as she'd open up the en-suite door to look over at Chloe again.

"Yeah babe?", Chloe would snap her head round, her face dropping instantly as she'd see Beca holding up the pregnancy test she had left on the side.

"W-What's going on?", Beca would stutter nervously as she'd watch Chloe stand up now.

"I threw up this morning and just thought I'd take a test to see if it meant anything", she'd chew her lip, trying to hold in the anticipation of not knowing what the test says. "What does it say?", she'd ask.

"You mean you haven't looked at it yet?", Beca's eyes would go wide as she'd glance at the test again she was holding.

"Well you came in with the food while I was waiting for it", Chloe would try and read her wife's facial expression. "Just tell me what it says Becs"

"You're pregnant", she'd watch her wife jump up and down excitedly before running over and jumping into her arms. Beca would catch Chloe, supporting her legs which caused her to then drop the test so it'd fall on the floor.

"Can you believe this?", Chloe would laugh a little, wrapping her arms around Beca's neck as she'd lean down to pepper her face with kisses.

"No I can't", Beca would sigh a little as she'd drop Chloe down gently to her feet. "Chlo I-"

"What's wrong? Why are not excited?", Chloe would hold Beca's hands now as she'd look into the marine's eyes.

"I need to tell you something", she'd take a deep breath before leading Chloe to sit down on the bed, Beca kneeling in front of her still holding her hands.

"You're starting to scare me Beca", Chloe would try and smile but would watch Beca look down at the floor. "What's going on?", she'd squeeze Beca's hands to make her look back up at her.

"A couple of weeks ago I got a phone call from work", she'd feel her stomach drop with guilt as she'd watch Chloe, "I've been called back overseas for deployment". Beca would watch Chloe put a hand over her mouth as she'd start to cry.

"B-but you've just got home", she'd grip harder on Beca's hands. "W-We just got married, you can't leave", she'd smirk nervously as she'd try and see if Beca was joking or not.

"I know I know, something has happened and they need my team to go over and deal with it", Beca would use her thumb to wipe away the tears from Chloe's cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me?", Chloe would try and control her breathing now.

"I didn't want to ruin our wedding and everything with you thinking about how I'll be leaving soon after", she'd glance at the floor again, feeling guilty.

"When do you leave?"

"My CO delayed my deployment by 2 months so we had plenty of time to be together after getting married", she'd smile a little now trying to make Chloe feel a bit better. "I leave in a couple weeks"

"Beca..", Chloe would let go of her wife's hands now as she'd put a hand on her stomach. "I'm pregnant and you aren't going to be here"

Beca would rub a hand down her face, sighing deeply. "I know"

"How long are you going to be gone for?"

"7 months"

"You won't be here for any of it", Chloe would whisper as she'd stare off into the distance, daydreaming now. "How am I meant to do this on my own?", she'd look back at Beca now.

"We'll figure this out Chlo, alright", Beca would sit next to Chloe now on the edge of the bed. She'd place her hand on top of Chloe's that was still rested on her stomach, "We're having a baby", she'd smile a little more now.

"Can't you try and speak to someone and tell them that I'm pregnant so you can't go", Chloe would put her free hand on Beca's cheek, turning to face her more.

"I'll try everything I can, but I can't promise anything"

"Okay, let's just wait and see then before we tell people that you might be leaving", Chloe would peck Beca lightly on the lips.

"You know it's more than likely they'll say no"

"I know I'm just trying to stay positive", Chloe would smile a little more now.

"How does it feel being pregnant?", Beca would see Chloe start to smile wider, making her feel relieved.

"It feels amazing"

"When do we start telling people?", Beca would eat some of the breakfast on the tray behind them.

"Hey!", Chloe would slap the back of Beca's hand making her drop the piece of french toast, "You brought this breakfast up for me", she'd take the piece of toast from her.

"Well, you aren't eating it", Beca would shrug her shoulders, standing up now. "Okay, I'm actually going to have a shower now", she'd glance at the clock next to their bed, "We need to be at your parents in a couple hours"

...

A week later Beca would be stood outside of her CO's office, waiting for her meeting to start. "Mitchell", her CO would call out making her stand and walk inside. She'd shut the door before walking to stand in front of his desk, saluting him and waiting to be excused. "At ease Captain", he'd glance up at her before pointing to a seat in front of him, "Take a seat"

"Yes sir", she'd sit down in the seat on the other side of the desk, sitting up straight as she'd wait for him to talk.

"What do you want Mitchell?", he'd keep his eyes focused on the pile of paperwork in front of him. His pen would move every so often to sign at the bottom of some of the files.

"Well sir my deployment is meant to leave next week but I was wondering if I could get a delay"

"You have already had a 2 month delay already Captain, I can't give you any more time", he'd put his pen down to give her his full attention now. "This mission is important and needs to be carried out as soon as possible, I need you and your team out there next week", he'd sit back in his chair, lacing his fingers together.

"I understand that sir", she'd take a deep breath as she'd continue to look at him. "It's just that my wife is pregnant and I don't want to leave her here alone"

"I'm sorry Mitchell but I've got orders from above me that say no more delays on this mission", he'd shrug his shoulders sympathetically. "Only thing I can promise is if you finish the mission earlier than expected you can come home", he'd sit forward as he'd lean his arms across the top of his desk.

"Yes sir", she'd stand up now and salute again.

"Congratulations to you and your wife, Captain", he'd hold his hand out in front of him as he'd stand up to congratulate Beca. The two of them would shake hands before Beca would turn and leave his office, to drive back home.

The whole drive home Beca would think about how to break the news to Chloe that she will be leaving next week. The two of them have got their first scan booked in with the doctor two days before she is meant to leave, and have planned on telling everyone on that same day. She was now thinking about how she'd have to tell everyone that she was leaving as well, meaning that Chloe would go through the pregnancy alone.

Feeling frustrated and knowing that Chloe wouldn't be home from school till later on, Beca would go straight up to their bedroom to start packing. She'd want to get as much of it done as possible without Chloe seeing her. Beca would fold her clothes and pack her boots into the large camouflage duffle bag. Opening the drawer by her bed she'd take out the small personal items that went with her on every deployment, putting them in the bag as well.

She'd stare down at the small laminated photo of Chloe sat against a large oak tree with a book in her hand, laughing as she'd be looking at the camera. Beca loved this picture because it was from when they first started dating and Chloe was just about to finish her training to become a teacher. Turning the picture over she'd trace her thumb over the writing that was on there from 4 years ago, 'Come back to me safe x', that Chloe had put.

"Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing", Beca would snap her head round to look over her shoulder, seeing Chloe stood there with her arms wrapped around herself, looking upset.

"Why aren't you work?", Beca would get up now walking over to Chloe. "Everything okay?", she'd look over Chloe to see if she could find something that was wrong, putting her hands on either hip.

"I'm fine, I was just feeling really nauseous so they sent me home", she'd look over Beca's shoulder to see the bag sat on their bed. "Why are you packing?"

"I went to speak to my CO today but..", she'd sigh, "I'm sorry babe I have to go"

Chloe would nod her head slowly as she'd look down to the floor, biting her lip to try and stop herself from crying. "Next Friday right?", she'd notice the small picture in Beca's hand, taking it from her now to look.

"Yeah, next Friday at 12", she'd watch Chloe now trace her fingers across the worn out picture. "We can do this Chlo", she'd lean forward to place a soft kiss against Chloe's forehead.

"What if something happens?", Chloe would whisper as she'd feel a tear roll down her face.

"Look at me", Beca would use her finger to tilt Chloe's chin up so she could look into her eyes, "Everything will be fine", she'd wipe away the tear now before leaning in to kiss her again.

Chloe would wrap her arms around Beca's neck as the brunette would try to pull away, hugging her tightly and burying her face into her neck.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.9K 287 17
This is a pitch prefect fanfic based on the movie:) I do not own the rights to these characters!!
15.1K 462 10
Idea by @Jace1002 Beca Mitchell works at a café and saves the famous actress Chloe Beale from the paparazzi. Love sparks instantly and the two begin...
49.9K 1.2K 20
High School Reunions can be fun! That is... until the one person who broke your heart reappears after 10 years and you find out that the two of you w...
170K 3.8K 35
Chloe Beale: A straight A senior at Barden High. Beca Mitchell: A misfit junior who everyone knows as the badass soccer player who just so happens to...