Married to a Marine ✔️

By PitchSlapped2208

Chloe is engaged to Beca who is in the Marine Corp. Join our favourite couple as they tackle the hardships of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

1.3K 30 3
By PitchSlapped2208

Later on in the night after speeches from both sides of the wedding party had been made, Chloe and Beca would be stood about to cut the cake. Beca would put her hand on top of Chloe's before they both would push down to cut a slice, then moving it onto a plate.

"I can see what you're thinking about and it is a bad idea", Chloe would smirk as she'd watch her wife holding the plate in her hand that had the cake sat on it.

"What? I wasn't thinking of doing anything", Beca would act shocked as the rest of the guests watching would start to laugh and take pictures. "I was just going to feed you a piece", she'd pick up a small part of the cake holding it up before placing it in Chloe's mouth.

She'd lean in to kiss the redhead who'd smile against Beca's lips before mumbling, "I'll do it instead then". Chloe would scoop some icing onto her finger before dragging it down Beca's face.

"You are going to pay for that Beale", Beca would wipe her hand down her face in disgust before grabbing a napkin.

"The name is Mitchell now actually", Chloe would wrap her arms around Beca's neck before leaning in to kiss her passionately again, feeling Beca move to pull her in closer.

"I'm excited to see what song you've picked for our first dance", Chloe would whisper as they'd lean their foreheads against one another, still having pictures taken of them.

"You know how much I hate dancing..", Beca would mumble, "But I think the song I've picked describes how much I love you", she'd kiss her again before taking her hand and leading her to the middle of the dance floor.

As they'd reach the middle, the rest of the guests would gather around the outside of the dance floor to watch the newly weds take their first dance together. As the song would start playing Beca would hook her arms around Chloe's waist and Chloe would rest her hands on Beca's shoulders. They'd start to sway as Chloe would listen to the lyrics.

I'll never settle down,
That's what I always thought
Yeah, I was that kind of person,
Just ask anyone

I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you round and around in circles
It ain't my style, But I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand
Cause, I don't dance, Beca would watch Chloe as she'd see the redhead smiling back at her as she'd realise what the words meant.

"I'd do anything if it kept me from losing you", Beca would speak quietly for just them to hear. "You are it for me", she'd watch Chloe smile even more now. "There never has and never will be anyone else", she'd lean in a kiss her again as the rest of the song would play.

Love's never come my way,
I've never been this far
'Cause you took these two left feet
And waltzed away with my heart

No, I don't dance but here I am
Spinning you round and around in circles
It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand, girl
Cause I don't dance
No, I don't dance

"I love you", Chloe would kiss her marine again as the rest of the guests would applaud and smile before engulfing them both in hugs.

Pulling away from their friends and family, the couple would notice both sets of parents walking over to congratulate them again. "Congratulations you two", Helen would pull her daughter into a hug both of them smiling and giggling with each other.

Beca would receive a big hug from her Mom, "Well done sweetheart", she'd whisper in her ear before pulling away to stand next to her husband.

"Congratulations Beca", he'd hold his hand out for her to shake, not showing any other emotion on his face or in his voice.

"Thank you sir", she'd shake his hand and nod her head before putting her arm back on the small of Chloe's back. It wouldn't stay there long though as she'd be pulled into a hug again, this time from Helen.

"Welcome to the family Beca", Mark would speak from behind Helen as he'd smile back at her.

"We are here if you ever need anything", she'd whisper but it would be loud enough for both her and Chloe to hear, which sent a tear to fall from Chloe's eye in happiness as she'd watch her parents and Beca speak.

"Thank you both", she'd smile and shake Mark's hand. Watching both sets of parents walk off now, Beca would turn to face her wife. "I got to go to see the team and that for a bit"

"Yeah that's fine, I'm going to go and find the girls", she'd smile.

"I'll come find you later Mrs Mitchell", Beca would grip around Chloe's waist now as she'd whisper seductively and lean in to brush her lips against her new wife.

"Look forward to it Captain", Chloe would whisper back before connecting their lips and then pulling on Beca's lower lip as she'd move away and walk off.

...

Half an hour later Beca would still be stood with some of her team around the bar area, sipping on her non-alcoholic beer. She'd occasionally glance over her shoulder to check on Chloe who was stood with some girls she went to college with, carrying Sarah against her hip who was dressed in a cute pink dress.

"Did you see the date of deployment come through?", Lewis would speak up as he'd look around the group.

Beca would snap her head back, gritting her teeth and checking that no one else heard him. "Dude shut up!", she'd roll her eyes at him. "I haven't told Chloe yet and I can't have her finding out on our wedding day"

"Why haven't you told her?", Luke would finish off his beer, placing the empty bottle down on the table near them.

"Because we're finally back to being happy and in a good place and I don't want to ruin that", she'd run a hand through her hair watching them all shake their heads at her and smirking. "What?", she'd look confused.

"When are you going to get it in your head Mitchell that Chloe hates it when you hide things from her", Ashley would roll her eyes, placing two hands on Beca's shoulders and turning her to face her straight on. "You need to tell her and you need to tell her fast"

"Alright alright I will", she'd move away from Ashley's hold now. "I'll tell her tomorrow", she'd glance over her shoulder again to look at Chloe who was stood next to Aubrey, the two of them talking.

"You better do it before Aubrey spills the beans", Jesse would whisper next to her as the rest of them would start talking about something else. "I told her last night so let's hope she doesn't say anything"

"Shit", Beca would mumble as she'd finish the rest of her drink and continue to watch them talking to each other before she'd make her way over to them.

On the other side of the room, Chloe would be speaking to Aubrey. "I brought you over some champagne cause I realised you didn't have any earlier on", she'd smile and hand Chloe the glass of drink.

"Thanks Bree but I'm staying away from alcohol tonight", she'd smile and place it down on the side before picking up her glass of orange juice.

"Why?", Aubrey would gasp before putting a hand over her own stomach, "Oh my god are you-"

"No no", Chloe would giggle and bite down on her lip nervously, "Okay you can't tell anyone this but we went for the insemination treatment two weeks ago so we are trying to get pregnant", she'd giggle again as she'd watch Aubrey get more excited now.

"This is amazing! Oh my god! We can be pregnant together! We can help each other through everything when they aren't here", Aubrey would hold Chloe's hands now.

"What do you mean?", Chloe would laugh a little still as she'd watch Aubrey.

"Well when they-"

"Hey Bree! You having a good time?", Beca would grab Chloe around the waist holding her against her as she'd stand behind and rest her chin on Chloe's shoulder.

"Yeah it's amazing, congratulations again and good luck with everything", Aubrey would smile back at them both, winking at Chloe.

"I may have mentioned to Bree about us trying for a baby", Chloe whisper over her shoulder to Beca who tensed up for a second, forgetting that they went for the treatment two weeks ago.

"Yes and don't worry I will help with everything while-"

Beca would stand up straight, shaking her head quickly with her eyes wide from behind Chloe, seeing Aubrey now freeze and stutter.

"W-while you go to the gym and things with Jesse", she'd force a small laugh now, glaring at Beca slightly before moving to look back at Chloe.

"Well nothing has been confirmed yet so we'll see what happens", Chloe would move to stand next to Beca, linking their arms together.

"We will indeed", Beca would laugh nervously as she'd feel Chloe squeeze her arm now. "You wanna get out of here?", Chloe would whisper in Beca's ear watching her smile as she'd notice Aubrey walk over to Jesse out of the corner of her eye.

"Right now, I want nothing more", Beca would turn to face Chloe, pulling her in with one hand on her waist and the other resting on her neck as she'd kiss her softly.

"Let's go then soldier", Chloe would smirk before taking Beca's hand and pulling her towards the exit after saying goodbye to everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.8K 35
Chloe Beale: A straight A senior at Barden High. Beca Mitchell: A misfit junior who everyone knows as the badass soccer player who just so happens to...
54.3K 1.6K 28
Beca and Chloe are grown up.. Chloe is about to graduate from college and after spending the last three years living in NYC with her girlfriend she i...
8.7K 358 20
Sequel to Arms. Please read that story first. I mean you could read this it just wouldn't make a lot of sense. Beca and Chloe did get married af...
22.4K 649 24
|?Beca and Chloe? OR ?Beca and Aubrey?|