I'll wait! Katsuki Bakugou x...

By KatleyMor

You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was th... More

In the beginning
Interview!
Spicy Curry!
Dinner with the Bakugou's!
Besties!
Doorstep Kiss!
Your dad the gossip!
Chaste Kiss
The promise!
Mitsuki's one rule!
Don't Stop! πŸ‹
Just an Extra!
Focus on you!
Sports Festival!
See I'm weak!
I'll keep this!
No, I'm not a hero!
It's not his business!
The Promise!
RE:JUVIE!
Promise Kept!
Are you with him?
I-Expo
Sonic Explosion!
Save me a dance!
Magic Kingdom!
Fat ass!
You're amazing!
Hot Springs!
Birthday Sex!
His hope!
What you don't know!
The Call!
Dorms!
Conflict at the Pool!
Bro's
Snuggle!
Three!
Point to Prove!
Breaking Point!
Part ways!
Life after Katsuki!
Married to a hero!
You said you'd grow old with me!
Reunion!
It's thanks to you!
GROUND ZERO vs RE:JUVIE!
Hangover at the Bakugou house!
A Picnic with Heroes!
Mummy the Pokemon Master!
Katsuki!
Girl's Night Out!
Alley!
Let me in!
I'm sorry!
Adult Cuddle!
You're not being alone!
Old Hag & Brat Moment!
Man of the house!
Ash was protecting you!
Don't forget but move on!
Coffee date?
I'll Let you Heal!
Thank You Smooch!
Acting like Teenagers!
We don't have long!
New Chapter!
What are we?
The release!
Haru's question to Bakugou!
Back to work!
Will you trust me?
Katsuki's Gift to Haru!
Surprises, all round!
Isn't it perfect!
Bang!
I trust you to find her!
Here are your wings!
Hold On!
Haru's dream come true!
Coming into the World!
I said 'I'd wait!'
Bakugou's In Lapland!
πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³

Why aren't you in 1-A?

7.6K 265 33
By KatleyMor

After that, you heard that Class 1-A was going to USJ as Katsuki text whilst he was on the bus to see if you were ok after the alarm. You messaged back to say you were fine and that your friend helped you out. This was the time for you to work on your own projects and it was funny most other people had computers, metalwork and there you were with your chemicals and stuff.

It was only an hour into a free period when there was an announcement from Principal Nezu. "All students please stay in your classrooms. Can all teachers please make their way to the USJ. Also, Powerloader please bring Miss (l/n) and her case of treatments," your whole class looked at you as you packed your stuff up and ran out with your homeroom teacher.

"Sir what's going on!" you asked as you both ran towards the rest of the teachers who seem to be moving fast "A breach!" he mentioned as you got to Nezu "Iida can you please carry Miss (l/n) there. We need her to treat those with minor injuries whilst Recovery Girl focuses on the most wounded." the furry little mouse guy said.

The boy was from the hero course and the same one who chilled everyone out earlier. He just nodded before picking you up "Hold on tight!" he said in a posh voice before spiriting.

At the USJ a group of villains called the League of Villains had attacked Class 1-A splitting them up to try to get to All Might and kill him. However, he wasn't there and didn't turn up until just before the other teachers. Just as you all burst through the doors something went flying in the air and right at that moment, the bad guy went towards All Might. The Pro Hero Snipe shot the guy in the hand turning everyone's attention to the heroes as well as you in Iida's arms making them all look a little confused.

"Right Miss (L/n). I'm sure you have some offence tricks of your own!" Nezu was giving you the right to fight. As you jumped down running towards where All Might was and what seemed to be Katsuki who was looking at you stunned. As you were running towards them a villain came running at you making you smirk, as you pushed the bag along the floor to pick up in a moment before you ran up to the guy.

The guy clearly not expecting for you to jump down on your hands, sending a little sonic force into the floor to propel you enough to grab his neck with your legs. You never used the sonic like your dad but it was enough to give you the strength to lift the guy's body in the air before you let your legs go doing a perfect flip with a landing. Whilst the guy's body was still in the air you sent sonic at him, so he landed in shallow water.

You checked his pulse before running and grabbing your case to get to the students. "What the hell are you doing here?" Katsuki yelled at you as you ran over still a bit away from him. As another villain was running towards you. "Hold that thought!" you slide the bag again as you did before however, this guy clearly was used to hand to hand combat that came against you.

He punched you square in the face "Oh you play dirty so can I!" you laughed as you didn't like to but needed to as your hands set on fire. You could do this a little as long as you used ice straight after. Punching your hand together the guy looked a little stunned as you punched him square in the face before quickly changing your hands to blocks of ice. You needed to help others so the blocks thawed quickly. Looking at your hands they looked ok "So why aren't you on the hero course!" Katsuki smirked.

"Don't want to be a hero!" you laughed "Right I need you all to follow me!" they looked at you stunned as all the villains had fled or were down. Cementoss was there "Please go with Miss (l/n). We will sort All Might and the other boy." You smiled at the pro who nodded. You grabbed your case as Katsuki, Kirishima and a boy with half red and half white hair walked over.

"Hey I don't think we've met I'm (f/n) (l/n) from the support course!" you smiled at the boy ignoring the ash-blonde who was literally glaring at you. "I'm Shoto Todoroki. Nice to meet you!" he seemed friendly enough a bit emotionless. "I won't ask again idiot. Why are you here?" Katsuki asked annoyed.

"Principle Nezu asked me to come. You never knew why I was here right!" you smiled "So you don't know what she does even though you're her best friend!" Kirishima stared as you looked you noticed they were in their hero costumes. "Oh wow, your costumes look so cool. Katsuki I need a picture for my dad he will love it!" you smiled. "I told you I don't need your fucking help!" he yelled at you.

"I don't give a shit! I was asked to come. I'm here." you yell back "You could have been hurt!" he yells at you as Kirishima and Todoroki take a step back. "Well I wasn't I'm just as good as any of you heroes but the difference is I don't want to be a hero!" you yell "Yeh and why is that. Your mum was a hero and your dad is. So why not continue your perfect fucking family?" people were now looking and Nezu stopped people from interfering as he also wanted to know.

You did get a recommendation to the hero course after all. "You really want to know why because I hate that my dad's a hero after my mum was killed saving people arses. Oh well, just another hero death. Common occurrence no one gave a shit because that was her job. They don't think about the families that are left behind" tears were in your eyes but you wouldn't let them fall.

He just looked at you in shock he never thought, why would he? You seemed so happy. "Right Principle I will need to set up a little section over here. I have my stuff can you please get them to queue," you state before finding a section you pull a board that was made by Mei and Ryos for you.

As you pressed the button a bed opened up, then you clicked a button on your case and it lifted so all your stuff was on show. All of the ointments and lotions you had made yourself Midnight came over "Wow I never expected this Miss (l/n) it's more impressive than I imagined" she smiled.

You had class 1-A in front of you "Right can you please raise your hand if you're injured? Even if it's minor!" you asked as a few put their hands up. Katsuki just sat as he watched you work, he felt bad for making you outburst that way. First up was his blonde friend "Hey Kaminari. I need to know what your quirk is. I don't want to use something that may affect you." you smiled. He seemed a little dumb right now as a girl with purple hair walked over "Oh he fried his brain. He uses electric!" she smiled "Oh thank you!" as you reached into your case pulling out a yellow bottle.

You ran your hands across his head to see where the most trauma was "Wow you really did fry your brain." you laugh placing a blob of stuff on your hands you ran your hands over his head your hands turning white meaning healing with a green spiral for rejuvenation.

These were your first test subjects apart from your dad as the boy blinked he seemed to focus "Oh hey! Ermm I feel amazing what are you doing?" he goes a little red. "I'm placing healing straight to your brain. I also put a little rejuvenation in there. You'll be able to go a little bit of a higher voltage I think before you fry your brain for about a week." you smile as he sat up.

"That is amazing!" you gave him a form "Could you please fill this in over the week? Any symptoms please come see me!" you smile as he walks away. A girl with not much on comes over a cut on her chest. "Hello what's your name and your quirk?" she lies down "Momo and creation. I can create things from my body fat!" she smiled "Oh wow. Ermm I don't have anything for that kind of quirk but I can heal you." grabbing a green bottle you place some healing salve on your hand trying not to look at the blood since your squeamish.

"Are you ok? You look a little pale!" the girl asks as you're literally rubbing between her boobs. "I'm not great with blood. I vomited on my dad's feet once." you laugh making her laugh. You give her a form like before. You continue with this for a few of the other students "oh Iida. I guess your engines overheated a little with the running. Please come here I have the perfect oil. I made it based on Ingienuim's quirk. Is he related?" you smiled "He is my older brother!" he smiled proudly.

"Great. So lie on your front on the table." Everyone was watching with amazement! You poured a little oil into each of his pistons before placing a hand either side one hot and one cold. "I'm not 100% on this method. How does it feel?" you smiled as he moved his leg. "Amazing thank you. I shall tell my brother about this." he smiled as you started to pack your stuff up.

You were talking to Principal Nezu and thanking him for the opportunity. "Miss (l/n) I can arrange for you to join the hero course. I have told you multiple times there will always be a place for you in Class 1-A" the squeaky little voice commented. The thing is everyone could hear this. "You could have got in on recommendations alone. It's a shame that you didn't take it. I'm glad you agreed to help today but please think about joining. I know you like your classmates but I think you would fit in perfectly with the hero course." he finished.

"Thank you again, sir! I know to some I seem ungrateful and people would love to be in my position but I need to refuse." you bowed as you grabbed your box your hands a little sore as you mumbled to yourself.

****Thank you for reading****

***I don't own the BNHA characters or pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
307K 9.4K 95
*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, kno...
672 34 14
You set yourself up with a cafe of your own at 17 tired of the cycle of oppression your parents committed so much time forcing you to conform to. Aft...
167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...