Paper hearts

By Taekook_lovemutual

"Mr. Jeon..Daddy is asking if you will you be kind enough not to hump our fence evyday and steal our hores! "... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24.

2

12.5K 653 684
By Taekook_lovemutual

Taehyung was busy reading a student's report when his phone rang and only he knows how much he wanted to scream his lungs out at the person.

"What the fuck do you want now? Want to steal anything else? " He spat

"Are you still angry? I was getting late you know and I didn't steal I just borrowed! "

"Yeah and I wasn't getting late? And taking something without permission is very much stealing! " He was on verge of screaming and Jungkook talking so casually as if he did nothing wrong made it worse.

"Calm down calm down. I am sorry okay? I had an important surgery scheduled today and I realized it a little late. "

"You could have told me that you are taking my car atleast?Or you thought I wouldn't understand that someone's life is more important than me getting late at my job?And how dare you take kids with you when you were getting late? Did you break speed limits? "

"Oh my god Tae! Slow down will you? I didn't drop the kids to school. Hoseok did. He heard me talking to my secretary and offered to drop the kids as I was getting late. I told him to inform you that I was taking the car. I thought he did? "

"Oh. I didn't meet him. He must have thought he would inform me after dropping the kids to school but I had to leave early today. "

"Anyways I was about to pick up the children from school so I called to ask if I should pick you up on the way. "

"Aah yes. I am done for the day anyway. "

"Okay I will pick you up in about 15 minutes? Then we can go to their school"

"Okay"

He sighed and disconnected the phone call and continued reading the report. He didn't think that he would be producing some gossip topics for other faculties and students when he allowed Jungkook to pick him up. But he should have known better.

He doesn't understand why people need to shove their noses in others lives.  And him being a mateless omega with a four year old kid made people think that they had authority to judge him. He felt disgusted when alphas and betas thought that he was desperate and they had chance with him just because he didn't have any mate but had a mating mark. That was the reason he started taking suppressants. To avoid attracting unwanted attention.

He could feel the eyes on him as Jungkook approached him. For a second he thought of running away and avoiding Jungkook so that he doesn't get to hear gossips about him tomorrow. But that was until he heard the gasps and "wows" and several aroused unmated omega scents spike in the air. He couldn't smell scents of betas and alphas because they can control their scents quite impressively but he did notice them gawking at his mate.
Well he can't blame them ;Jungkook does effect people that way. And being a true blood he attracts even betas and alphas along with omegas.

And he should be fine because he has no right to feel jealous or whatsoever. But the foolish weak omega within him couldn't stop chanting Mine.

"Did I get too late? I got stuck in traffic. " Jungkook said as he came near him.

Taehyung smiled and muttered a quite 'it's okay' before nuzzling Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook froze at the gesture and his hands automatically went on Taehyung's waist.

"Taehyung? "

Taehyung snapped and pulled back He cursed his omega mentally for trying to scent Jungkook. The smell of Jungkook's arousal made him bite back a smile. Well his wolf was always weak for Taehyung's.
He could see Jungkook's face turn red from embarrassment.

"Uh- You were smelling a little weird! " He felt stupid for making the shitty excuse.

"I came directly from the hospital. That's why maybe. "
Well it wasn't that shitty after all.

"Yeah. Let's go. Shall we? "
Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung was feeling shitty for feeling proud when he saw the disappointed faces of young wolves around him.

"You did that purposely. Didn't you? " Jungkook said as they sat in the car.

'Fuck! He knows" Taehyung thought as he tried to make up an excuse.

"Did what? " Well now he was acting plainly dumb.

"Trying to scent me. Were you jealous? " Jungkook smirked as he started the engine and started driving.

"Jealous? No way!  That was all my weak omega acting like a pure bitch he is. " He ignored his wolf's disapproval in the back of his head and continued " It was all my wolf instinct. Noting more. Cons of mating bond you know. "

"All wolf instinct nothing yours?"

"Yes"

"Lies"

"Whatever helps to float your boat"

"I can sense it Taehyung"

"No way! You can't! " Taehyung half yelled in shock.

"Well pros of mating bond"

"How?  I can't sense you! We have been away from each other for way too long for it to be possible without you marking me again! "

"You are forgetting that I am a true blood alpha. My senses are stronger than even normal alphas. I can sense your feelings but it isn't as strong as it was earlier. "

" Woah! I am embarrassed now. Let me just jump out of the car. The mating bonds are shitty. Its like life imprisonment. You can't get out of it." Taehyung muttered as he covered his face with his hands.

Well it wasn't true. They could break the mating bond if they wanted to. But for that they should hate each other enough to reject their bonds. It's not that they didn't try. They did that four years ago. But nothing happened. They blamed it on their new born babies who strengthened their bond at that time.

Jungkook chuckled and removed Taehyung's hands from his face while  his were eyes focused on the road ahead.

" It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. I would have felt the same. "

"Jungkook? "

"Yeah"

"Should we try again?

" What? "

"Breaking our bond"

He felt Jungkook's body stiffen at the words. He ignored his Omega's cries.

"Do you want that? " Jungkook's voice was almost inaudible laced with disappointment and hesitancy.

Did Taehyung want to break the bond? Yes he should. He didn't want his to relive his last memories with Jungkook. Didn't want to go through all that pain. If he didn't break the bond and continued living like this. He was sure he would give to his wolf instincts and mate with Jungkook again. He didn't want that at all.

"I- I don't know" He wanted to slap himself. It was a clear answer. Yes.  Where did the uncertainty come from?!

"Hmm.. Let's talk about it later" Jungkook replied as he stopped the car near the school.

Taehyung nodded and they both got out of car. And he should have known better. Him and Jungkook had took turns dropping and picking up the kids. They never came together.

If gossips at his university was bad then gossips among the parents here were worse. Just because they had mates they thought they have achieved something in life. Most of them don't even work and are happy playing helpless dependent omega in their lives. And it was okay. But how did it give them right to judge Taehyung and think he should be pitied upon just because he didn't have any mate? It was beyond Taehyung's understanding. Him being professor of a prestigious university was nothing sort of achievement compared to them having a mate.

He was fully prepared. He would ignore the judgemental looks. Just collect the kids and go back. Yes.

He realised he was so engrossed in his thoughts that he had stopped walking. He looked ahead and spotted Jungkook who was crouched and hugging both the kids on either side. Haru was bouncing in his hold excitedly while Haneul had his chest burried in his chest.

He smiled at the adorable scene and took out his phone to click a photo. He waved at Jungkook who was now coming towards him.Haneul had his hands wrapped around Jungkook's neck while  his face was resting on his shoulder. Haru was walking along with him holding his finger with her tiny hand.

"Tae Tae!! " She yelled as soon as she spotted Taehyung and ran towards him. Taehyung laughed and picked her up almost stumbling from the impact.

"How was your day angel? " He asked while showering her cheeks with kisses.

"Goooood" She giggled and kissed his cheeks.

"Is he okay? " He asked worridely as Jungkook came.

"Yeah he is just tired" Jungkook said rubbing Haneul's back. "Baby look who is here! " He whispered in Haneul's ear while softly tickling his tummy trying to make him look towards Taehyung.

Haneul whined and lazily turned around. He gasped "Daddy" and a grin broke upon his face as soon as he saw Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled and kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Do you want to go to Daddy? " Jungkook asked gently while leaning towards Taehyung.

Haneul looked at Jungkook and shook is head before burrying his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. His tiny fist was tightly clutching Jungkook's shirt.

Taehyung laughed "What did he do to get so tired? "

They all sat in the car. Haneul was sleeping soundily in Taehyung's hold while Haru was jumping at the back.

They were busy listening to Haru and answering her occasional questions.

"Daddy are you a dick? " She asked suddenly out of nowhere and both Jungkook and Taehyung went silent for a moment.

"She too has started mispronouncing words like this now? " Jungkook muttered under his breath. They already had Haneul with speech problems.

"Baby did you mean duck? " Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"No silly!  I said dick."

Jungkook sighed loudly. "From where did you learn the word Haru? "

"I went to Miss Park to ask her about something but she was busy talking to Mr. Han so I waited. She told Mr. Han that he was a dick and she wouldn't sleep with him ever again. " She told the story enthusiastically while swaying her hips standing in the space between Jungkook's and Taehyung's seat.

The car came to a screeching halt. Jungkook and Taehyung were at a loss for words as they looked at each other.

"That's a bad word baby. You shouldn't say that! " Taehyung finally said. Jungkook started driving again.

"But why did she say bad word to Mr. Han. He is so good. I like him. " She pouted cutely.

"Maybe they had an argument and she said it by mistake.I am sure she didn't mean it. " Jungkook suggested.

"Agument? Like Tae Tae and Daddy have sometimes? "

"Argument. And yes like Tae Tae and Daddy have sometimes. " Jungkook chuckled and squished he cheeks with one hand.

"Oh but he looked so sad because she wouldn't sleep with him.He was scared to sleep alone "  She said quietly.

" Don't be sad baby. I am sure he can sleep with someone else".Taehyung cringed at his own words. He glared at Jungkook who was trying to stifle his laugh.

"I am not sad! I helped him" Haru exclaimed in a high pitch voice clapping her hands.

Jungkook and Taehyung gulped at the word"help". They knew it wasn't something they would like to hear.

"Oh yeah? How did you help him? " Jungkook asked curiously.

"I told him he can sleep with Daddy whenever he wants to!!! "

Taehyung broke into laughter.
Jungkook stopped the cars abruptly. "Y -you told him what? " He asked with a pale face.

"Did I say something wrong? " Haru asked worriedly.

"No baby. You did great. " Taehyung assured her while mouthing "she is a child " to Jungkook who was still recovering from shock.

"This child will not let me live. " He mumbled and started the engine again.

"Daddy do you think Tae Tae is prettier than Minji's mom? "

"Yes I think he is the prettiest! " Jungkook smirked glancing at Taehyung who was trying hard not to blush. But clearly failed.

"Minji's Dad thinks the same! "

Jungkook choked on air while Taehyung's eyes were as big as saucer.

"He told you that? " Jungkook asked regaining his composure.

"No! I was looking for Minji and I saw her mom and dad talking-"

"Baby how many times I have told you to not to listen to other people's conversations. " Jungkook said sternly.

"Sorry. I heard Haneul's name so I stopped." She said quitetly hanging her head low.

"It's okay baby.Don't do it again." Taehyung said.

Haru nodded enthusiastically.

" So Minji's mom said that he is the luckiest because his wife won the prettiest parents award. But Minji's dad said it was because Haneul's dad didn't p-pa-ssitipate and that everyone knows that he is the prettiest here.! I like him but I don't like Minji's mom"

"He is not wrong but I wouldn't hesitate to punch him if I saw him! " Jungkook muttered gritting his teeth. Taehyung ignored him and turned towards Haru who hadn't heard Jungkook and was waiting for their response.

"Its Participate not passitipate baby. And why don't you like Minji's mom? "

"Because she slapped him and went away. He was sitting there holding his cheeks. I felt bad. " She pouted but then continued. "So I tried to help him." She giggled.

"I don't have a good feeling! " Taehyung gulped.

"Me too! " Jungkook sighed.

"Let's not ask her what she did! "

"She will tell us any-"

"Won't you ask me how I helped him! " She whined.

"H-how? "

"I told him that he spoke the truth. He shouldn't be sad! "

"Oh well! It wasn't that bad! " Jungkook and Taehyung both breathed a sigh of relief.

"I also gave him Tae Tae's number and said Tae Tae likes him a lot! "

"Great" They both said at the same time.

"Yeah! He was happy! "

"I am sure he was! " Jungkook snorted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 25.8K 47
[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father insists on an heir. With limited options...
321K 13.5K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
234K 12.5K 52
Taehyung and Jungkook the most beautiful and lovely couple went back to their home with their children And we are gonna see in this book that how the...
175K 11K 30
β˜†Β°β—•β€’β β—Ongoingβ—β β€’β—•Β°β˜† Β©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...