The God of Conquest vs The Go...

By writterofanimelove

"My mind is as free as the wind but now, what I should do is to fall in love." Have you ever wondered what's... More

The God of Conquest vs The Goddess of Conquest?!
Chapter 1: "The Wish"
Chapter 3: "Getting to know her"
Chapter 4: "Getting to know her (part 2)"
Chapter 5: "Another God of Conquest?!"
Chapter 6: "Nakayama Ren's true motive...or is it?"
Chapter 7: "The Competition Between the 2 Gods"
Chapter 8: "Nakayama Ren's Past and Katsuragi Keima's Jealousy"
Chapter 9: "Yuki's Sister"
Chapter 10: "A Day at the Arcade"
Chapter 11: "When Things Get Serious"
Chapter 12: "A Warning From Hell"
Chapter 13: "A Girl On Her Period"
Chapter 14: "We're Friends After All, Right?"
Chapter 15: "Reflection"
Chapter 16: "The Goddess of Conquest...is sick?!"
Chapter 17: "The New Kid"

Chapter 2: "Personality Change"

779 23 4
By writterofanimelove

(In Yuki's room)

"M-my way of acting just now is...is just...unacceptable! I-is this a part of my wish?" said Yuki while touching her face.

=In Yuki's mind=

"Wait...why did I wish that in the first place? Why didn't I wish for me to live in the anime world or something like that?"

.

.

.

"Oh...that's right. I want to defeat Keima Katsuragi. I want to become more than The Goddess of Conquest, to satisfy my selfishness. Even I beat him by playing 10 games at once, I'm still not satisfied. It's because he can conquer real girls by using game lines...."

=Back in reality=

Yuki suddenly paused.

"To defeat Keima Katsuragi, I must...conquer The God of Conquest himself! That's the real reason I want him to be alive!"

Yuki went to her bed and lays down.

"Grandma Konome said he will arrive tomorrow but, where?"

Yuki rolled on her bed like a kid...

"Ugh...it's too hard! It's too hard to think!" Yuki said annoyingly.

"Onee-chan! Give me cooki...." (Onne-chan means big sister)

Yuki stopped rolling.

"W-what's happening to me?! I-I've never acted like a childish brat ever! Maybe this...personality changing...thing, will stop tomorrow."

Yuki turned off the lights, pulled the covers and went to sleep.

(The next day at the streets)

Yuki was walking to her school and, again, playing her PFP.

"Hmmm...I think I was right. All I need was a rest from that wish." Yuki said to herself

A cat blocked Yuki's way and it laid down in front of her.

"You foolish creature. Can't you see I'm walking he-"

Yuki stopped playing her PFP and looked at the cat. She squats down and started to pet the "creature".

"Awwww...you're so cute! I want to take you home! Too bad though, my sister is allergic to..."

Yuki stopped petting the cat. The cat walks away and left Yuki.

"I-It's starting again! I even thought it stopped..." Yuki said disappointingly

Yuki stood up and continued playing her PFP. 

"I need to find Grandma Konome, fast." 

Yuki went to where she met Konome. But, unfortunately, she wasn't there.

" *sigh* This wish is really a pain, even for a Goddess."

(At Yuki's classroom)

Yuki was playing her PFP and ignoring the class until...

"Class, you have a new classmate. Come here."  said the teacher.

A boy holding a PFP walks into the room.

Yuki looks up, pausing her game and stared at the boy...

"I-it can't be!" said Yuki.

"Class, meet your new classmate, Keima Katsuragi. Please Introduce yourself."

Keima scanned the class then continued playing his PFP.

"Sorry, teacher. This is the part where I must set the flag. I think my "classmates" already know enough information about me. And that is my name. Can you please choose where will I sit then?" said Keima while playing his PFP.

" *sigh* Another game-addcit huh? Well then, the only available sit is next to Miss Nachihara-san, the girl playing a PFP..."

Keima went to the chair and sat.

=In Yuki's mind=

"Th-this can't be true, can it? I must be hallucinating! Anyways, he can speak english?"

=Back in reality=

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Keima's PFP suddenly beeps...

"Mister Katsuragi, would you turn it down please." said the teacher.

"I-I can't turn it off!"

Keima swung the PFP away from Yuki then it stopped.

Both of them is shocked.

Keima puts the PFP near Yuki then it beeps again. Then he swung it away again, and it stopped.

"C-can it be?" -Keima

Keima stared at Yuki.

"W-what are you looking at?" -Yuki

=In Keima's mind=

"Is this the same as Elsie's loose soul detector? If it is, this girl has one." 

=Back in reality=

"May I know your name?" asked Keima.

"Yuki...Yuki Nachihara."

"Yuki huh? It means snow right? Well I think you will look great in snow."

"I heard that line somewhere. Ah, It's from Snowy Wonderland game right? The heroine there also named Yuki..." Yuki said arrogantly

"You're quite a gamer huh? I, myself, also a-"

"In know. You call yourself The God of Conquest because you can conquer any girl that has a loose soul right?" 

"H-how did you know that?"

"I have my sources..."

"Miss Nachihara and Mister Katsuragi, would you please refrain from talking? There's a class going on right now. You can continue your chat later at break time." said the teacher.

"Let's...meet again at the rooftop." whispered Keima.

"Sure..." 

(2 hours later, at the rooftop)

"Now, let's make this clear. Why do you know so much about me?" asked Keima.

"That, is an excellent question. But, I will not answer though." said Yuki.

"Ok, let's have a deal. You're a gamer right?" -Keima.

"Affirmative."

"Then you play otome games?"

"That's correct. I even call my self The Goddess of Conquest."

"Really? Then I have a deal for you. Whoever conquers the other first will be called The Conquest Legend and the winner can make the loser do anything he/she wants." -Keima

"That's fine with me. But be warned Keima Katsuragi! You can play 8 games at once right?" asked Yuki.

"Yes. I'm proud of that record of mine."

"Then I already beat that record of yours, since I played 10 at once!"

"I-impossible! Did you know that going on God mode can make your life shorter?"

"It's alright. I don't care about my own life anyway."

=In Keima's mind=

"This girl will be hard to conquer. Since she is also a gamer, I can't use any of my game lines or tactic. I don't even know her personality!" 

=Back in reality=

"You do know, Yuki Nachihara. I already conquered 15-16 girls in real life! How about you then?" 

Yuki got an annoyed look on her face.

"Waaaahh! Keima you bully! I hate you! I hate you!" Yuki said childishly.

=In Keima's mind=

"She changed personalities?! She's even harder to conquer than I thought!" 

=Back in reality=

"Don't worry, Yuki Nachihara, I will save you from that loose soul and I will fill your empty heart with love." said Keima.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yuki changed back into her normal personality and said,

"...I will conquer you first before you do, Katsuragi Keima." said Yuki then she smiles.

                                                  To be Continued

Author's note: Another long chapter (For me) T_T Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...