Chapter 5: "Another God of Conquest?!"

(Sunday morning, at Yuki's house)

Yuki was still playing the game she bought yesterday (School Girl Diaries)...

Yuki's eyes were tired from playing all night, that she even had eyebags from it.

"I-it's the 429th time I finished this game. Hahahahaha! Haaaaa~"

Yuki slowly puts her controller down. She looked at the floor and said,

Note: she didn't use her chair that has controllers all around it (and as I would like to call the "Chair of the Goddess") because she's just playing only one game

"It's all that Katsuragi's fault. He already leveled up and made progress at me!"

Yuki paused a bit and she suddenly stood up.

"Wait. I'm the Goddess of Conquest! This kind of problem should be easy for me to handle! I just need to "catch-up" to Katsuragi and go ahead of him, if I have the chance..." said Yuki with full of determination.

*too-too-tee-too-toot* (sound of an incoming message comming from Yuki's laptop)

Yuki turned her head to her laptop and walked towards it.

"What's this?"

Yuki clicked the message and it said,

Dear valued customer,

Since you've been a regular customer to us, we've decided to put the game, "Ninja Love", on sale just for the loyal customers we have. But, because it is a very popular game, it only came down to 1 copy left and all of our regular customers demands it. As the result, we're putting it on an auction. Right at this moment, the price of this game is already at $9,978.95. We sent this message to you to see if you're also interested at buying this game and also, if you can raise the bid higher.

Thank you for your consideration,

- - - - - Game Store

Yuki stared at her laptop for a few seconds.

"I-I..."

"I HAVE TO GET THAT GAME!!!" screamed Yuki.

"I-It's the one and only "Ninja Love"! The game with the most highest ratings, has great quality, and has a great plot that you're gonna think it's made from the hands of God!"

Yuki paused and covered her face with her hands.

"But, there's only 1 copy left and what's worse, it's on auction with a price of almost $10,000! Where in the world can I get that kind of money?!"

Yuki stood up and sat at the "Chair of the Goddess".

"I'm just gonna play to cheer myself up. That game will never be mine or even get to play it. Maybe I'll save up some money to buy it." Yuki said desperately.

(Monday morning, At the school grounds)

Yuki was walking towards the school while playing her PFP.

"I wonder, does Katsuragi know about "Ninja Love"? " Yuki said to herself.

"Of course Nachihara-san!" -Keima

"Gahhhh!" -Yuki

Yuki distanced herself from Katsuragi.

"You changed personalities again, huh?" whisphered Keima to himself.

"What's that?" -Yuki

"Ah! No-nothing! Nothing!"

"Hmph..."

"...And she changed back to her original personality." -Keima

Yuki continued her walk.

"H-hey! W-wait, Nachihara-san!"

"Why should I even wait for you? Do you have any particular reasons why I should?"

"I-I know...about the game you were just talking about."

Yuki stopped walking.

"It's the one of the kind "Ninja Love" is it? I even know that it is in high demand that there's only 1 copy left and...it's on auction."

"H-how did you know about it?"

"I'm also a regular customer at the - - - - - Game Store."

Yuki sharply points her eyes at Keima's.

.

.

.

"Tsk." -Yuki

Yuki left Keima and continued her walk.

"H-Hey!"

When Keima entered the school, he saw Yuki eagerly looking at a boy who is atleast a year older than her.

"Nachihara-san, what is i-"

Keima saw the game, "Ninja love", in the boy's backpack for the zipper was undone.

Keima turned his head at Yuki.

"Na-nachihara-san..."

Yuki walked towards the boy who owns the game and pats his shoulder.

"You! How did you get your hands on that game?! Did you stole it or something?"

All of the students on the scene was looking at Yuki and whisphering.

"Speak! I order you as the Goddess of Conquest!"

"Goddess of Conquest? Is that so? I must be the God of Conquest then." said the boy.

Both Yuki and Keima gasped.

The boy turned his head to Yuki.

"Nice to meet you, fellow conqueror. I'm Ren, Nakayama Ren." the boy said while smiling.

=In Yuki's mind=

"Another God of Conquest? Is he out of his mind?! I'm already having trouble beating Katsuragi then he just...comes around, saying this straight to my face!"

=In Keima's mind=

"Him? God of Conquest?! This can't be right. He's just another bug in the game that I have to get fixed. In other words, he's an interference"

=Back to reality=

Keima walked towards Yuki and Ren. He stands between them and said,

"Sorry, Nakayama-kun, but there's already a God of Conquest in this world. The original one."

"Ehhhh....Then, who is him?"

"You're having a conversation with him right now and I think he's pretty pissed off knowing the fact that YOU stole his title." -Keima

Ren fixed his hair and smiled.

"You have quite the attitude, Katsuragi Keima-kun." 

"H-how did you know my name?"

Ren glanced at Yuki and smirked. Yuki, in response, turned her face away.

Keima turned his head to Yuki,  wondering what's his missing.

Yuki avoided eye contact with Keima.

"So, Keima-kun. What do you want to do then? Prove who is the original God of Conquest?"

Keima turned his head slowly. He looked at Ren and said,

"You don't know who you're messing with." said Keima and smiled.

                                                        To be Continued

Author's Note: Who do you think will win between this two "Gods of Conquest"? Who will Yuki side with? And what's Ren's true motive with all of this? Really curious about the answer? Watch out for the next update!