Chapter 9: "Yuki's Sister"

Both Yuki and Keima looked confused when they saw Ren at the dinner table.

"Wh-why are you here?" -Yuki

"Huh? Your sister said it right? I want to join the dinner with you."

"B-but...you can have a dinner at your mansion yourself! Why join us? You can even order your servants to-"

"Nahhh. I got bored of eating there. Besides, I let my servants have a break for today so I left them alone at the mansion with my butler to look out for them."

"Th-then who drove you here?"

"Mmmm...you don't need to know."

Keima was going to open the door but then.

"Katsuragi? Where are you going?" -Yuki

"To my house."

"Huh? Why? I thought you were going to join us?"

"I change my mind."

Keima turned the door knob but then Ren said,

"Going now, Keima-kun?"

"...Yeah."

Keima was going to open the door then,

"But...if you're going now, don't you think you will be chased by the dogs again?"

*bark* *bark* *bark* *arrrrgghhh*

Keima closed the door as he heard the dogs barking.

"Now you don't have any other choice but to join us for dinner right?" -Ren

"No...I pass."

"Ehhhhh? You hate me that much?"

"I didn't say anything like that."

"Then join us for dinner then!"

"As I said before, I-"

Yuki punched Keima at his face.

"!"

Yuki looked straight at Keima.

"You idiot! You just said that you will join us for dinner a moment ago! You changed your mind when you saw Nakayama? Is that how pathetic you are?"

Keima looked down and said,

"Nakayama...is isn't the reason why I'm like this."

"H-huh?"

"It's the first time someone made progress at me so, I really don't know how to act afterwards. I think...I'm just not prepared for it."

"You should expect that this would happen since I'm the Goddess of Conquest afterall. Don't be too proud of yourself, Katsuragi."

Keima looked at Yuki and smiled.

"You're not kidding when you said you're the Goddess of Conquest. You choose the right words to say at your target. I'm really glad to be your opponent."

"Katsuragi..."

"That's why we have this bet right? To know who is the better conqueror. Is it the God or the Goddess? To answer that question, we need to compete for it."

"Yeah..."

"Hey! What are you two chatting about? The food is going to get cold." -Yuki's sister

"So...are you going to join us or not?" Yuki asked Keima.

"Heh...of course I'll join. The food looks good anyway."

Yuki went ahead of Keima to the dining table and sat at a chair. Keima was going to sit beside Yuki but...