Chapter 4: "Getting to know her (part 2)"

Note: To understand this chapter, you must first read the manga to relate with the happenings. Don't worry if you didn't read it, you can still understand this chapter and enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Saturday Morning, at Yuki's house)

"Finally! I've been waiting for this day the whole week! Now, I can play my games at pea-"

The phone suddenly rang...

" *sigh* " -Yuki

Yuki answered the phone and said,

"Hello?"

"Yuki? It's me..."

"Oh yeah...ummm, wait who are you?"

"Argh, it's me! Your sister!"

Note: Yuki's sister's name is a secret~ And of course her age too :DDDDD

"Oh, sorry. So...what did you call me for?"

" *sigh* I need you to pick up the groceries from the shop. I already asked the shop owner to get it ready today. Oh, and I'm going to be home late."

"B-but, It's SATURDAY!"

"So?"

"It's my rest day! The only day in a week that I love!(Well, maybe Sunday too) And I'm also planning to spend the whole day playing GAMES!" argued Yuki.

"If you don't claim the groceries today, I will ban you at playing games for a week." 

"Th-that's unfair!"

"What's unfair about it? I'm the one who pays for the bill of your games! Heck, I'm the one who paid for all the things you use at the house!" 

 " *sigh* Alright, alright. I'll go get the groceries." 

"Good. I'm going back to work now."

"Ok."

*click*

" *sigh* I better get the groceries first before I forget it."

Yuki left the house with her PFP.

"I better get this thing done so I can return to my world again." Yuki said to herself.

(At the grocery shop)

"Excuse me, I'm here to pick up my sister's groceries."

"Ah! Yuki-chan! Is your sister going home late again?"

"Yeah..."

"Is that so? Well, here's the groceries."

The shop owner handed Yuki a paper bag full of grocery items.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome! Come back soon."

Yuki left the grocery store.

"Hmmm? What's this?"

Yuki looked at a poster near the game store.

"No way! I-It's the limited edition of the "School Girl Diaries" a.k.a the most popular game of this season?! They have it?!" Yuki said happily with excitement.

Yuki entered the game store and browsed one of the shelves. 

"One copy left? Lucky!"

Yuki grabbed the game but, another person on the other side also grabbed it.