Chapter 8: "Nakayama Ren's Past and Katsuragi Keima's Jealousy"

"I'm sorry to take your title from you, Keima-kun."

Keima didn't respond.

"Hmmmm..." -Ren

Someone suddenly opened the door and entered the room.

Both Ren and Keima turned their head and said,

"Yuki-chan?" -Ren

"Nachihara-san?" -Keima

Yuki was breathing and sweating heavily. There seems to be a man with her when she entered the room.

"Y-you, *huff* *huff* doesn't...deserve...to be...the God of Conquest!"

Both Keima and Ren gasped.

Keima turned to the man with Yuki.

"Wait...isn't that the man who Nakayama talked to earlier?"

Ren suddenly paused.

"Yes. This man...is the reason why Nakayama won the competition." -Yuki

Keima turned his head to Ren.

"This man is a game hacker. I think he hacked the game with some kind of a complicated gadget or whatever."

"...Nakayama, why did you do this?"

Ren clenched his fists and looked straight at Keima.

"Because I know that I won't be able to beat you with just my own skills!"

"Then if you know that, why did you challenge me in a competition?"

"...Because I thought that I finally found some friends."

Both Keima and Yuki gasped.

"I never had any since I was little. Some may have tried to approach me, but I knew they just want me for my money. My parents? They were never there for me. They travel country to country everytime because of their business. I was all alone in the mansion with my servants. When Yuki-chan first approached me, I didn't felt any motive of her stealing money from me, she just wants to know the reason why I have the game, "Ninja Love". As for you Keima-kun, I also didn't sense a stealing intent from you. You just wanted to play a game with me, so I challenged you to get closer with you both."

Keima was left speechless.

Yuki went in front of Ren and punched him in the face.

"Nachihara-san!" said Keima

"If you just wanted to make friends with us, why didn't you just said so? I would be happy to be your friend and I think Katsuragi will be too! Challenging others knowing that you will just lose, you shouldn't challenge them then! Cheating is also bad even if it is just a game because you will get used to it! A game is all about testing your skills! Cheating in a game...makes me sick!"

Ren touched his face where Yuki punched him. Tears started to fall down his face and he started to cry.

"Wa-wait! I-Is my punch really hurts that bad?" -Yuki

Yuki touched both of Ren's shoulders and looked at his face.

"He-hey! Don't cry!"

"Sorry...Nachihara-chan. I'm sorry that I didn't just told you that I wanted to make friends with you both. And I'm also sorry that I cheated in a game."

"It's alright. Because I think you've learned your lesson."

Keima watched the two talking. He looked down the floor, avoiding himself to look at the scene happening.