Chapter 3: "Getting to know her"

Note: To understand this chapter, you must first read the manga to relate with the happenings. Don't worry if you didn't read it, you can still understand this chapter and enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(5 hours later at Yuki's school)

Yuki got her bag and went out of the classroom. Keima chased her and said...

"H-hey! Nachihara-san! Wait!" 

"Huh? Katsuragi?"

Keima stopped behind Yuki to catch his breath.

" *huff* *huff* Y-you're so fast! You're already at the stairs!" 

"I'm in a hurry to play a new game at my house."

"Th-then, can I walk you home?" asked Keima.

"So...you're going to start your first move huh? Sorry, Katsuragi. Walking me home will not raise my affection level..."

"I-I just want to take this opportunity to...know you better." 

Yuki paused for a bit. She looked at Keima and said...

"Alright."

Yuki and Keima left their school and walked down the streets.

Yuki is still playing her PFP while Keima is staring at her.

"Would you please stop looking at me, Katsuragi? I'm trying to concentrate here."

"O-oh sorry..."

=In Keima's mind=

"No signs of personality changes yet.  I'll just have to act idiotically and let my pride down...for now."

=Back to reality=

"Where do you live anyway, Nachihara-san?"

"My house is just few meters away from school. And, we're getting close."

"Really, my house is also this way" -Keima

=In Yuki's mind=

"Wait...I forgot that he's an anime character came to life! If he originally lives at the anime world, where will he live in the real world?!"

=Back to realiity=

"Katsuragi, do you live alone or live with a relative?"

"I live alone."

"Then...how do you eat breakfast, lunch and dinner? You don't cook right?"

"I-I just buy instant noodles and bread..."

"Is that so?"

Yuki went back to play her game.

=In Keima's mind=

"I thought she will offer to cook my meals for me! It's the normal thing to do to raise the affection level of a character! And, above all, she knows I don't cook?! How does she know so much about me? Th-this is absurd!"

=Back to reality=

Yuki stopped walking and she looked at Keima.

"Well, Katsuragi. This is where I live. Bye now!"

Yuki was going to enter her house but stopped when Keima said...

"Really? My house is just across yours! See?"

Keima pointed at the house infront of Yuki's house.

Yuki looked at Keima with a shocked face. Keima smiled at her and made a thumbs up.

=In Yuki's mind=

"This development, will ruin my plan of acting highly...Now, I must resort to my back up plan."

=In Keima's mind=

"This is perfect! This development will result of us walking to school and walking back home together! I will take those opportunities to make her fall in love with me!"

=Back to reality=

" *sigh*  Well, since you're my neighbor and eating instant noodles and bread everyday seems to be unhealthy, I'll let you eat with us at dinner everyday."

Yuki was going to go  back to her house but, Keima stopped her and said...

"So, this is your first move to me huh? Im going to let you know that move will not work on me...: But, I'll accept your offer and I want to thank you for it."

Yuki removed Keima's hand from her arm and said,

"I-idiot. I-it's not like I ha-have a c-crush on you or anything..."

Keima smiled.

"Is the line you want me to say right? But guess what Katsuragi, you're move of being "cool" doesn't affect me either."

"Bu-but..." -Keima

Yuki went inside her house and turned around to look at Keima.

"This event today was great Katsuragi! Too bad though, you didn't raise my affection level. As for me...I didn't make any progress either. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next event!" 

Yuki closed the door, leaving Keima outisde.

"She changed personalities huh? The very first personality she showed to me is the "childish" one."

=Flashback=

 "Waaaahh! Keima you bully! I hate you! I hate you!" Yuki said childishly.

=Back to reality=

 "Then, the personality she showed now is the "cheerful" type."

Keima paused.

"If I connect her personality to the other girls I have conquered...The first one would be like with Tsukiyo Kujyo. Their personality isn't that much alike but, since Tsukiyo shrinks that time she longs to be like Luna, her doll, it represents of being a child. The childish personality of Yuki is somehow similar to it. Then when she changed into a cheerful type, I can tell she has a personality like Ayumi, since she seems to be cheerful to me."

Keima paused again and his face looks somehow shocked.

"Tsukiyo Kujyo and Ayumi Takahara...They both have goddesses inside them! And their personalities are somehow connected to Yuki's changing personalities! D-does that mean she has a goddess inside her too?"

Keima walked to his house, still thinking.

"No. That can't be it. Diana, Tenri's goddess, said that there are only six of them. Then, why is Yuki like that? My PFP even beeps when I put it near her!"

Keima went inside his house and sat on a chair.

"If I do think about it, I always modify my PFP whenever I feel like it. Maybe I have put something inside it when I wasn't myself at the time."

Keima removed his glasses and touched his head.

"I still need some clues to solve this. When I found out the answer, I can use it and save Yuki from her loose soul. I can also win our bet with it."

Keima went near the windows. He wears his glasses and looked at Yuki's house.

"I'm going to solve this problem and win this bet." said Keima.

                                                 To be Continued

Author's note: It's going to be a bit confusing from this chapter onwards. I'll try my best to make it simple as possible. Anyways, please stay tuned for the next chapter!