Chapter 13: "A Girl On Her Period"

"Ughhhh! My head!" said Yuki while rubbing her head with her palm.

Yuki scanned the place she's in and noticed Keima was beside her.

"Ka-Katsuragi?"

"Yo." Keima said, not caring where they are.

"Wh-where are we? Why are we here?"

"I don't know. The only thing that I remembered before I came here is that idiot talking to me." said Keima while playing on his PFP.

"You mean Nakayama?"

"Who else?"

Yuki paused for a moment then she said,

"Wait, I also remembered talking to Nakayama before ending up in here."

"So, that rich kid is the one who threw us to this place?"

"Maybe."

Keima returned to his game while Yuki just stared at the wall infront of her.

"Have you tried opening the door over there?"

Yuki points at the only door in the room.

"Yeah. But, unfortunately, it is locked." said Keima, not taking his eyes off from his PFP.

"Hmmm...and...why is there a glass-window next to it? And why are there speakers on the four corners of the room?"

Keima paused his game and looked at Yuki.

"Nachihara-san, you do know that I can't answer these kind of questions, right?! I don't own this room!"

"Alright, alright! Geez, you're like a girl on her period when you're angry."

Keima continued his game, ignoring Yuki.

"Hey, I have another question."

"Be sure that question is not related to this room, alright? Or else, I'll ignore you until we get out of here."

"What do you think is the reason for a person to lock us both in the same room?"

Keima paused his game and looked at Yuki

"This is just a guess, alright? Let's say your sister is the 'culprit'. If your sister is the one who locked us in here, she's probably trying to "strengthen' our relationship. You know, that boyfriend-girlfriend thing and stuff..."

"Wha-what? What makes you think that?"

"Do you remember that time when we had dinner at your place?"

=Flashback=

"As for you, Keima."

"Ye-yes?"

"You seem to be close with Yuki. Why don't you go out with her?"

"I don't have any intention of having a girlfriend right now..."

=Back to reality=

"Anyway, it's just a guess. Don't stress over it too much."

"Seriously, for a God of Conquest, you think so much about ridiculous and impossible things."

"I've already told you not to stress about it too much."

"Then...how about, if Nakayama is the one who did this?"

"I can't think of any reason why he would do this. I mean, why would he? If he is going to lock you in a room like this, I'm sure he will lock himself with you while I'm locked up in a separate room."

The other side of the glass-window suddenly illuminated. Yuki and Keima both turned their heads to that same direction and saw a familiar figure.

"What a nice guess, Keima-kun."

The voice was coming from the four speakers on the corners of the room.

Keima and Yuki's eyes widened.

"Y-you-" -Keima

The figure went closer to the glass-window and it's image became more clearer.

"Na-Nakayama!?" -Yuki

"Hi, Yuki-chan! Sorry for locking you in such a cramped room like this. I should've chose the other one..." said Ren while holding a microphone.

Keima stood up, leaving his PFP on the floor, and ran to the glass window.

"You idiotic rich kid! You have a lot of explaining to do! How did we end up in here?! Why did you locked us up?! You're not even sticking to your attitude of being a masochist anymore! Right now, you're actually being a sadist, locking us up like this! Anyway, never mind that! Just answer my questions!"

"Woah, woah! Slow down, Keima-kun. Seriously, you're like a girl on her period when you're angry."

"I know right?" -Yuki

Keima turned to Yuki,

"Nachihara-san!!!"

Yuki smiled widely at Keima and said,

"Yes? Katsuragi?"

"N-nothing. Please stop smiling like that..." Keima replied with an awkward face

"Anyway, putting that aside, what's your deal huh, Nakayama? Why would you go this far as to lock us up in the same room?" -Yuki

"Seems you two really forgot what happened this morning, huh? Well, it can't be helped... All of this started when..."

                                                            To be Continued

Author's note: Sorry for leaving a cliffhanger there and for making such a short chapter. T_T

Don't worry, Ren didn't locked Yuki and Keima there just because he's a sadist. (Is he S or M? He's kinda both so maybe a sado-masochist? I can't believed I just typed that...)

There's a GOOD reason why he did that and you'll all find out on the next chapter.

(I'm sure at the first look on the title probably surprised you right? But, I guess now you know what's the meaning of it... :DDDDD)

I promise to make the next chapter more decent than this one. I'm now kind of regretting writing this chapter. I hope you all don't mind that it's like this.

-----------------------------------

Who do you think will win?

Is it the God or the Goddess?