Chapter 16: "The Goddess of Conquest...is sick?!"

(The Next Day)

=In Keima's mind=

I think I experienced hell on Earth, last night. Cleaning will forever be remembered as a form of torture in my brain.

=Back to Reality=

Keima grabbed his bag and his PFP on the way out of his house. He then, stopped in front of Yuki's house and shouted,

"Nachihara-san! School time!"

Keima stared at the window of Yuki's bedroom for a few seconds then turned back to playing his game.

Hearing Keima's calling, Yuki's sister came out of the house and said to Keima,

"Oh, Keima-kun..."

Keima looked up from his game and replied,

"Ah! Nee-san. You going somewhere? Where's Yuki-san?"

Yuki's sister closed the door behind her and walked towards Keima.

"Actually...Yuki is not going to school today."

"Why?"

"She has a cold. She rarely gets sick you know, otherwise, ummm...how should I put this?"

"Otherwise what?" Keima asked curiously.

"Oh...Hahahaha! Never mind, never mind! Anyway, Keima-kun..."

Yuki's sister went closer to Keima.

"Will you please take care of Yuki, at least until I get home? I will pay you back by giving you free breakfast everyday."

=In Keima's mind=

Nachihara-san's sick? Well how about that? I can level up my progress AND take revenge at the same time. This is too good to be true...

But, what's it about Nee-san saying about Nachihara-san's cold?

And that red-headed idiot! He will surely find out about this and ruin the fun...

Tsk. Nevermind. After all, I am the God of Conquest...there's not a single problem that I can't handle.

=Back to Reality=

"Ok, nee-san. I'll take care of Yuki-san. But what's it about-"

Keima didn't finished what he was saying because Yuki's sister pushed him inside the house.

"Thank you very much, Keima-kun! Your help will be forever appreciated! Oh, and Yuki's medicine is on the cupboard. See ya!"

Then, Yuki's sister hurriedly left the house, leaving Keima staring at the door in shock and confusion.

"Wh-what just happened?"

Keima just stood there, staring at the door that he didn't even noticed a dark-like figure of a person was standing behind him.

Keima suddenly felt the presence of the mysterious person and slowly turned his head to that direction...

He saw no one but the staircase.

"Hmmm...that's strange. I thought there was someone-"

"KATSHURAGIIIIIIIII!!!"

Keima was about to turn to the direction of the sound of the voice, but he was suddenly tackled down by the stranger.

He looked up and saw Yuki smiling down at him.

"Na-Nachihara-san?" said Keima with his eyes widened with shock.

"Ne, Katshuragi...Why are you 'ere? Aren't chu supposed tah conquer girls or somethin'?" Yuki asked, quite differently from the way she usualy talks.