Chapter 1: "The Wish"

I'm Yuki Nachihara, an avid gamer and a hardcore otaku...

...And I call myself, "The Goddess of Conquest" for I play different types of otome games (simulation games) and master each and every single one of it.

I'am not fond of the real world because it is just a horrible game with unproperly developed characters.

However, I do love going to my own world when I'am the goddess and I control everything. 

...It is the world of games. 

Because I'am an otaku, I have a particular anime that I like.

It is an anime that I can relate my life with.

The main character is also like me.

The only difference is, he's a boy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...What if we meet? What will happen then?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ring* *ring* *ring* ...*click*

"Another wasteful morning of going to that foolish place..." said Yuki while on her bed.

Yuki got up of her bed and sat on a chair.

"...I wish to not go to that place anymore."

"Yuki! Hurry up! Or you will be late for school!" screamed Yuki's sister.

"Alright, alright..."

Yuki changed into her school uniform, fetched her bag and walked out of the room.

"Hey, wanna eat breakfast?" asked Yuki's sister.

"No thanks. I'll just have bread...and maybe a bottle of water." said Yuki while playing her PFP.

"You do know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"If it is that important, why am I able to play a game the whole day without eating breakfast?"

"*sigh* You're at it again huh? Well just go now, or you will be late again."

Yuki left her house and walked down the street.

"So, I need to set a flag right here huh?" Yuki said to herself.

While Yuki was walking, she bumped into an old lady beggar.

"Oh. Uh, sorry grandma." said Yuki while still playing her PFP.

"Ah! Yuki-chan!" said the old lady.

"Oh...it's you, grandma Konome. I thought it was someone else. Here, I have bread and a bottle of water. I'm still...full anyway."  said Yuki while getting the bread and water from her bag.

"Thank you as always, Yuki-chan."

"Well, I got to go now. That person will punish me if I come late again."

"Wait, Yuki-chan."

"Huh? Is there something else you need?"

"May I ask you. Do you have any particular wish or desire you want to be fulfilled?"

"Uhhhh...Why did you ask?"

"You always helped me and I want to return the good things you did for me. So, may I know what your wish is?"