Chapter 2: "Personality Change"

(In Yuki's room)

"M-my way of acting just now is...is just...unacceptable! I-is this a part of my wish?" said Yuki while touching her face.

=In Yuki's mind=

"Wait...why did I wish that in the first place? Why didn't I wish for me to live in the anime world or something like that?"

.

.

.

"Oh...that's right. I want to defeat Keima Katsuragi. I want to become more than The Goddess of Conquest, to satisfy my selfishness. Even I beat him by playing 10 games at once, I'm still not satisfied. It's because he can conquer real girls by using game lines...."

=Back in reality=

Yuki suddenly paused.

"To defeat Keima Katsuragi, I must...conquer The God of Conquest himself! That's the real reason I want him to be alive!"

Yuki went to her bed and lays down.

"Grandma Konome said he will arrive tomorrow but, where?"

Yuki rolled on her bed like a kid...

"Ugh...it's too hard! It's too hard to think!" Yuki said annoyingly.

"Onee-chan! Give me cooki...." (Onne-chan means big sister)

Yuki stopped rolling.

"W-what's happening to me?! I-I've never acted like a childish brat ever! Maybe this...personality changing...thing, will stop tomorrow."

Yuki turned off the lights, pulled the covers and went to sleep.

(The next day at the streets)

Yuki was walking to her school and, again, playing her PFP.

"Hmmm...I think I was right. All I need was a rest from that wish." Yuki said to herself

A cat blocked Yuki's way and it laid down in front of her.

"You foolish creature. Can't you see I'm walking he-"

Yuki stopped playing her PFP and looked at the cat. She squats down and started to pet the "creature".

"Awwww...you're so cute! I want to take you home! Too bad though, my sister is allergic to..."

Yuki stopped petting the cat. The cat walks away and left Yuki.

"I-It's starting again! I even thought it stopped..." Yuki said disappointingly

Yuki stood up and continued playing her PFP. 

"I need to find Grandma Konome, fast." 

Yuki went to where she met Konome. But, unfortunately, she wasn't there.

" *sigh* This wish is really a pain, even for a Goddess."

(At Yuki's classroom)

Yuki was playing her PFP and ignoring the class until...

"Class, you have a new classmate. Come here."  said the teacher.

A boy holding a PFP walks into the room.

Yuki looks up, pausing her game and stared at the boy...

"I-it can't be!" said Yuki.

"Class, meet your new classmate, Keima Katsuragi. Please Introduce yourself."

Keima scanned the class then continued playing his PFP.

"Sorry, teacher. This is the part where I must set the flag. I think my "classmates" already know enough information about me. And that is my name. Can you please choose where will I sit then?" said Keima while playing his PFP.