Chapter 14: "We're Friends After All, Right?"

"All I know is that both you and Yuki-chan has a problem but, neither of you want to share it me. If that's how it goes, then so be it."

"Wait, you already approached Yuki after I walked away from school?"

"Yup. Now if you''ll excuse me, I'm going back to class. The teacher will sense something suspicious if I stayed excused for a while now."

Ren turned his back to Keima and walked towards the school.

"What's up with that? Why did he looked so depressed just now? Pfffffttt! Like I care! I'll never understand how a rich person thinks."

A shady-looking person approached Keima from behind and took out something from his pocket. Keima turned his head and his eyes widened.

"You...you are-!"

-------------------------------------

(At Yuki, Keima and Ren's school cafeteria; 10:00 am/Recess)

"Yuki-chaaaannnn!!!" yelled Ren while running towards the table Yuki's at.

"Nakayama? Where were you? You missed the whole period! Was your 'business' that long?" asked Yuki while playing her PFP.

"Don't mind that! Just follow me!"

Ren grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled her out of her chair.

"W-wait! Did you made sure you washed your hands after taking a dump?"

Ren started to drag Yuki upstairs.

"Yuki-chan, I didn't go to restroom so don't worry."

"Didn't go to the...then where did you ran off to? I-it couldn't be that you..."

Ren pushed the door in front of him open and pulled Yuki inside.

"The rooftop? Why would you bring me here?"

"I-I want to ask you something..."

Ren grabbed for his pockets on his pants.

"What's that?"

Ren went behind Yuki.

"Why won't you two rely on me even though we're friends?"

"Two? I see... Just as I thought, you excused yourself from class just to chase after him, huh?"

"What is really going on with the both of you? Tell me the truth! If you have problems just tell me! I'll be really glad to help! Friends help each other!"

"The truth? Both you and him demanded the same thing."

=Flashback=

"You're hiding something from me, aren't you?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I know you're better than this, Nachihara-san. So please...tell me the truth."

=Back to reality=

"Sorry, Nakayama, I just can't tell you."

"...I knew you would say that."

Ren took out something from his pocket.

"!!!" -Yuki

Ren sprayed something into Yuki's face using the thing he took out from his pocket. The Goddess instantly dozed off and Ren catches her from behind.

"You two won't let me help solve your problems, leaving me not knowing a thing and thus, making me look useless. I'm more handy than you thought, Yuki-chan so, feel free to use me anytime. It'll be my pleasure helping you."