The Boxer and the Model (Kend...

By Bolox2541

Josh Tyler is the future promise of the middleweight division. His dream is to be the champion. But what happ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
UPDATE!!
A/N
New Story

Chapter 8

6.5K 110 7
By Bolox2541

"Let's go Josh! We're gonna be late!" Kendall shouted from downstairs.

I was in my bedroom applying some lotion on my abdomen to reduce the pain. Yeah, still hurt. Only a week passed. I just hope I don't take long to recover.

I went downstairs. Kendall was sitting on my couch and she was texting someone on her phone. After hanging out yesterday we decided to go to the airport to pick up our friends.

"Ok. Now I'm ready." I said grabbing my keys.

"About time. What took you so long? I am faster doing my make up!" she said, following me to one of my cars.

"I was on a phone call." I lied. We entered my Range Rover with seven seats. So everyone could fit inside.

The reason I lied is because I don't want Kendall to worry about me. Or anyone. The doctor gave me a lotion after the fight and told me that I had to apply it on my abdomen every time it hurt. And that was basically every day.

We arrived to the airport and had to wait for another 30 minutes 'till we could see Bella, Gigi, Zayn and Hailey walking towards us.

"Hey guys!" I said as they all greeted me. We hugged each other and then we walked to my car.

There were lots of paparazzis taking pictures of us. I really hated them. I understand that everyone has to work. But do they really need so many photos of us walking to my car? They could just take one and leave instead of being so fucking annoying.

"So Josh, what did the doctor tell you?" asked Zayn while I was driving to Kendall's house. The reason? Her house was bigger.

"I'm perfectly fine. I just need to rest some weeks."

We finally arrived to Kendall's. I opened the trunk and grabbed their bags as we were staying at Kendall's that night. They were quite heavy. At first my ribs hurt a little bit, but the pain soon vanished.

"Don't Josh. We can grab our own bags." Complained Gigi.

"It's ok." I said walking to the house.

"But the doctor said you had to rest. You shouldn't be lifting any weight." Said Hailey.

"Come on guys. Its only a few bags. Don't be so dramatic." I said as I was going upstairs to the guest rooms.

While I was going up the stairs the pain started to appear again. But this time it was much more intense. I stopped feeling my left hand. I could see how my left hand dropped the bags, which rolled downstairs.

"Josh? Is everything okay?" Kendall asked me. But I couldn't see where she was. In fact, I couldn't see anything.

As everything went black I fell down. Just there I knew I passed out.

Kendall POV

2 hours later

Right after Josh passed out we called an ambulance. We called his coach and now we were all waiting in the hospital. A nurse led us to an empty room with chairs. There we waited for two hours. I was very worried for him. I knew he was still sore from the fight, but I didn't know he was that much. That idiot, he should have told me. Finally the doctor came into the room and told us about Josh state.

"He's fine. Apparently he's being putting up with the pain since the fight. He didn't said anything because he thought that it would disappear with time. He said that they gave him a lotion to calm the pain in New York. But that lotion wasn't strong enough. We gave him some pills. He will have to take one everyday." He said as he handed the pills to Don.

"Ok. Thank you for everything doctor." Don said as he shook the doctor's hand.

"He's getting ready to leave. He'll be here in a few minutes." The doctor said as he left the room.

"I don't understand." I said, looking at Don. "If he was hurt why didn't he said anything?"

"Because he's a fighter." Answered Don.

"What do you mean?" asked Hailey.

"Boxers are the world's best liars. You know why?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they deny everything. And they don't realize it. They deny fatigue. They deny pain. Without even thinking. For Josh, winning that fight meant much more than the world title. Everyone has a reason to follow their dream. When Josh stepped inside that ring, he wasn't doing it because it was his dream. He wasn't doing it for himself."

"Why did he do it then?" I asked.

"I can't tell you why. It's something that only he can tell you."

"Hey guys." Josh said coming into the room.

"We were very worried about you dumbass!" I said as I hugged him.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"You sure you're okay kid?" asked Don, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry D, I just need to rest." His couch nodded.

"I have to go now." He turned around and looked at us and handed me the pills. "Make sure he rest and doesn't do anything stupid."

We all nodded and then he walked out of the room.

"Well, let's go now." Josh said.

We went to Josh's car. I drove it to the hospital. I sat on the driver's seat and Josh stared at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"I'm going to drive." I simply said.

"Ken, it's my car. I can drive it."

"No way. The doctor said you had to rest. And you just passed out. I'm not letting you drive."

He just sighed, knowing that I wouldn't let him drive. He sat next to me and I drove back to my place.

Josh POV

While Kendall drove us back to her house no one said a word. I felt really guilty. Like I killed the mood or something. I never thought something like that could happen. Yeah, my body hurt, but I didn't think it was so serious.

When we arrived to Kendall's we all sat down on the couches while Kendall was looking for a movie to watch. Meanwhile I received a text from Cara.

Eyebrows – What happened? Kendall told me they had to take you to the hospital?

Me – Nothing serious. Just passed out.

Eyebrows – Are u stupid? That's serious af.

Me – Don't worry. I'm okay.

Cara worries too much. They all do I suppose. That made me feel happy. It looks like they care about me. Never had someone who cared about me besides my parents and... my brother.

"Josh!" Bella suddenly shouted.

"What? Why are you shouting?"

"You weren't listening. Which movie you prefer? IT or Insidious 4?"

"Do we have to watch a horror movie?" I complained. I hate horror movies, prefer comedy.

"Yes, we have. Don't be a chicken." Gigi said.

"IT." I said.

Kendall played the movie and sat beside me.

The movie was fucking scary. That freaking clown, I swear I hate it. At some point of the movie Kendall grabbed my left arm. She was scared too. I was so scared that I grabbed her arm too. It was ridiculous. We were both scared. I know that the man is supposed to play as the brave one. But I'm not that cliche. If I'm scared, then I'm scared. Won't deny it.

When the movie ended we let go each others arm. I grabbed my phone and saw that someone tagged me on a video on Instagram. It was Hailey. What did she do? It was a video of Kendall and me grabbing each others arm and looking scared to the TV. With the caption The boxer and the model. Ha ha. Hilarious.

A/N: New chapter! Tell me what do you think about this story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 7.5K 43
โ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง. โ”€โ”€ Yแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส, แด›สœแด€แด›'s แดกสœแด€แด› ษขแดแด› สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแด„แด‹แด‡แด… แดแดœแด›. Gส€แดแดก sแดแดแด‡ ส™แด€สŸสŸs แด€ษดแด… ษขแด‡แด› สœแดœแดส™สŸแด‡ใƒปใƒปใƒป โž ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ โ™กห—หโ‰ก :๏ฟฝ...
221K 5K 61
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. โ˜† ๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‰๐„๐๐๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...
31.6K 503 23
Youtuber & Boxer
196K 6.1K 44
The passion, the dedication, the power of control. All lost eveything shut down because of what could have been, Y/n has been wanting to be a singer...