Living With Pentagon || Penta...

By Nctistheworld

You lived alone in the big house your parents left you. You grew used to it but that all changes when your mo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N
23
24
25
26

22

1.4K 39 34
By Nctistheworld

(Y/N)'s POV

"What are you doing in my room, Kino?" I asked him.

"I'm here because I need to ask you something." He said, sitting up on my bed.

"O-Okay, what is it?" I asked him, walking closer to him.

He sighed and looked away from me. I decided to walk until I was seated next to him. However, I did maintain my distance since I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"It's just that I need to know if you really have feelings for me. Because it breaks my heart to see you so close with another guy." He said, looking deep into my eyes.

"You saw?" I asked, silently.

He nodded and looked down at his hands which were on his lap.

"Do you just want to take a break and figure out who is the one that occupies your heart?" He asked.

I couldn't respond at all. I couldn't make a decision. I didn't know what to do.

"How about we stop whatever is going on between us? Maybe in the future we'll be together. Right now, I just think that you need to make up your mind about which one of us you really like." He said and walked to my room's door.

He stopped and said, "I'll wait for you."

I laid on my bed, thoughts about what Kino had said, were all I could think about. It was like his words were on repeat and I couldn't do anything about it.

I decided to take a shower and try to clear my head and thoughts.

The shower lasted about 2 hours, but in those 2 short hours, I managed to get rid of every thought of Kino and Yuto that were previously occupying every single space in my head.

The shower did help a bit, but once I was back on my bed, it was really difficult not to think about Kino and Yuto. I tossed and turned resulting in my bed getting all messed up. I didn't care though, it was just a tiny problem that could be solved in a matter if minutes and it didn't affect anything.

Compared to my other problem, this one was absolutely nothing.

I wanted to stop them from consuming my thoughts, but when I found myself just staring at my plain ceiling in boredom, my mind unconsciously drifted into thoughts about them.

I realized this eventually, but I couldn't do anything about it. Or maybe, I just didn't want to do anything about it. Maybe I needed to think about them just this once.

I fell deep into the rabbit hole that is Yuto and Kino and I couldn't find a way to escape.

______________________________________
                             Morning

I woke up and just stared at my ceiling in confusion. I didn't remember when or how I even fell asleep.

Once I managed to fully wake up, I looked over at my clock and noticed that I was late for school.

I groaned and got out of my bed. I ran straight into my bathroom and got ready as fast as I could. Once I was done, I walked down the stairs and ran to the front door and out into the driveway, picking up my backpack in the process.

I got into my car and drove to school as quickly as I could without breaking any laws. (We all know that this is a lie 😂)

Once I parked my car, I ran to the front doors and opened them. I walked to my classroom and opened the door, waiting for my teacher to ask me why I was late.

However, as I stepped foot into the classroom, the only thing that I could see was students talking loudly and sitting wherever they wanted. I could immediately tell that our teacher was not present yet.

I scrambled to my seat which was thankfully not taken by another student.

Once I sat down, I felt a wave of sadness hit me. I rested my head on my crossed arms which were on top of my dark wooden desk.

"You know, I can practically see the sadness radiating off of you." I heard a too familiar male voice comment.

I lifted my head and looked towards where I heard the voice coming from.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, everything is completely fine. Life is amazing right now." I replied sarcastically.

"Excuse me, don't speak to me in that tone, young lady." He replied back, making me laugh a little.

"Come on, I've known you for a while and I know that you're not okay right now. Tell me what's wrong, if you want to." He said, resting a hand on top of mine.

I sighed and said, "It's just some guys problems, except that it's more complicated because my decision will impact my life so much. I'm just afraid that I'll pick the wrong guy and I'll let the right go."

"Wow, now that's a huge problem." He said.

"Oh really? I totally didn't realize that. Thanks for enlightening me, Haechan." I responded back with sarcasm.

He laughed and I couldn't help, but let out a small laugh too.

"Wait, what are you doing here? I thought that you were like done with school. " I asked him, suddenly feeling confused and curious.

"Well, long story short, we needed someone to look after Jisung and Chenle. Also, I sort of hurt myself during practice so I won't be able to perform and I was like, why not? I wouldn't be doing anything anyways. " He explained.

"If you're hurt, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home resting?" I asked.

"Yeah, I should, but the doctor said that it was okay. As long as I don't put a bunch of pressure, I'll be fine." He said, looking towards where he had hurt himself.

"Oh, okay. It still doesn't make sense though. If you're hurt then how can you protect Jisung and Chenle from getting hurt?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Listen, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you get to see your favorite person every day now." He said, smiling at me.

"Wait, I get to see Jeno every day?!" I said, laughing as his smile turned into a frown.

"I'm sorry, I was just joking." I said, still laughing..

He turned away from me and crossed his arms. From what I could see, he resembled a little kid getting upset because he was denied his favorite candy.

We talked all of the class period and every other class that we had together. Class was finally fun, I guess we all need someone to make us forget about someone else.

Once school was finally over, Haechan, Jisung, Chenle and I got into my car and just talked and talked and talked.

"Hey (Y/N), would you like to visit the others today?" Chenle asked me.

"It would be really nice to see the rest of the guys. I'll just call Hui and let him know that I'll be a little late today. " I said, getting my phone and immediately sending a quick text to Hui.

"Okay, let's go meet everyone else." I said, putting away my phone and turning on my car.

They gave me the direction and I drove for what seemed like half an hour.

Once we made it, we got off and Jisung sprinted to the front door. He knocked ferociously and someone opened the door.

He went inside and left the door open for us. Haechan, Chenle and I took our time getting to the front door, but once we finally entered, I was tackled into a hug from Jaemin.

"Hey Jaemin, nice to see you again." I said, patting his back.

He let go of me and guided me to the living room where everyone was at.

I was going to sit next to Mark, but Haechan stopped me and said, "Why don't you sit next to Jeno? He needs someone to talk to."

I looked at him confused since he had Jaemin sitting next to him on the left. However, I decided to go sit on his right.

"Hi, Jeno!" I said, side hugging him.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He said, giving me his signature eye smile that made me smile hugely.

I looked away from him as my heart couldn't handle his smile.

He put his hand softly on my cheek and moved it back to where it was so that I was facing him again.

"I really like your smile."

______________________________________
Hey everyone!! I'm sorry for being inactive for a looooongggg time. I just never had the time to update.

I'm probably going to stop updating this month and next month because I currently have EOC's and very important tests that I need to do well on. I hope you guys can understand ❤ I have an EOC tomorrow and I'm really nervous. I really should be studying, buy I just needed to get away from all of that for a while.

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you guys still like this story when I come back. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'll see you guys later,

Byeee ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

BTW, how would you guys feel if (Y/N) dated a dreamie for a little bit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.1K 30
𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏
2.8K 367 23
|| Pentagon Wooseok X Yuto|| Yuto has a hard time understanding certain things. Like why do people like horror movies, or why is English so difficult...
123K 6.6K 34
Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions in this Fandom Awards 2018 1ST Place Winner book 'Maybe Tomorrow'!🏆 • • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• •...
10.7K 382 23
Book 2 in seunghee series. First book is: can you feel it?- Pentagon Hui They saved me, but I still couldn't get him to stay. But someone else jus...