Last Kiss Goodbye • Teenage...

By Venomis

Now the club wants him dead, Juice's despair drives him right back to the only woman he ever loved and truste... More

Characters
1 - Petrified
2 - Brokenness
3 - First Conversation
4 - A Memorable Day
5 - An Empty House
6 - Some Brotherly Advice
7 - Opinions
8 - Nice and Slow
9 - The Evil That's Called Friends
10 - Shame
11 - Loss For Words
12 - Stumbling
13 - If It's Meant To Be
14 - Only Her
15 - Fragility
16 - A Heavy Heart
17 - Prom Date
18 - Awkward Conversations
19 - Matchmaking Skills
20 - An Unexpected Twist
21 - Wordless Happiness
22 - What She's Worth
23 - Torturing Memories
24 - Confessions
25 - Too Good To Be True
26 - Head in the Sand
27 - Katie
28 - Made For Each Other
29 - Being Late
30 - A Mess
31 - Over
32 - Holding On Or Letting Go
33 - Old Grief
35 - Don't Leave Me
36 - Sweet Sixteen
37 - Turbulence
38 - Initiative
39 - A New Beginning
40 - First Date
41 - Always
42 - Standing Up
43 - Juice and Winter
44 - Families
45 - Distraction
46 - Love
47 - Feeling Home
48 - Dates
49 - Trust
50 - Choices
51 - Ancient Butterflies
52 - Solace
53 - Moral Support
54 - Debts
55 - Vulnerable Sides
56 - Going Further
57 - Heart To Heart
58 - Away From Home
59 - Lapdance Lessons
60 - Emotional Friends
61 - Partners in Crime
62 - All That's Lost
63 - If We Had Only Known
64 - Confusion
65 - The Downside of Revenge
66 - Love Me
67 - Mateo's First Time
68 - Weaknesses
69 - Pool Party [1]
70 - Pool Party [2]
71 - Crossing Borders
72 - Nothing New
73 - What He Deserves
74 - No More
75 - Conflicted
76 - Space
77 - Insights
78 - Ambitions
79 - Secrets Never Last
80 - Letting Go
81 - The Arms of a Father
82 - Dark Fantasies
83 - Mind Like A Battlefield
New story
84 - (Un)Grateful
85 - Thanksgiving
86 - Role Models
87 - Intoxicated
88 - Real Friends
89 - Valuable Lessons
90 - Birthday Presents
91 - Bliss
92 - If I Could Turn Back Time

34 - Anger

172 17 8
By Venomis

Edited

THE PRESENT

Juice felt sick to his stomach.

After everything, Emilio had taken his place. Not only had he kissed his girl but he had fucked her, and had knocked her up. His breathing became heavier, dark spots danced before his eyes.

That asshole. That fucking asshole.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him," he grumbled.

As he stood up from the couch, June grabbed his wrist. However, this time he pulled himself loose. This was none of her business. Emilio had sworn to stay away from her – there was nothing worse that he could have done. The betrayal was bitter on his tongue.

"Juan, please!" she yelled as he stormed to the door.

He wanted to ignore her, but he just couldn't. Not after all these years, he had lived without her for too long. "What?!" he grunted, spinning around. "You love him?"

She crossed her arms. The sympathy that had been on her face before, disappeared completely. "You really think I'm the type of person who would stay with someone who I don't love? Yes, I love him. In a different way than how I loved you, different from how I still love you. But I care about him and you hurt him, you're hurting me too."

"Well, seems like I've gotten pretty good at hurtin' you anyway." Wildly, he turned around. He loved June, he loved her more than anything in the world. But it wasn't enough to suppress the anger he was feeling. He needed blood, he needed to see that fucker lying on the ground; if not, he feared that he might do something that he would regret.

The door slammed shut behind him. There was no doubt that both Emilio and Jordy were close – he spotted a guy standing outside; probably Jordy's boyfriend, as the other two were talking with him.

Emilio pushed the two others backwards as Juice exited the house and didn't step aside as Juice rushed at them. Juice's hand went to his side, but he wasn't carrying his gun; that was still in the house.

"You fucking asshole," he yelled. "You son of a bitch!"

His fist hit Emilio's cheek, but he recovered quicker than expected and landed his own punch in return. Cursing, Juice stumbled backwards.

"Calm down, bro." Jordy's boyfriend tried to intervene, with a calmness that made Juice even angrier.

"Fuck you," Juice spat. This time he grabbed Emilio by the throat and tried to throw him to the ground, but Emilio hooked a foot around his ankle so they both fell. "After all these years... after all these years you just did it again! She was my girl and you... you took advantage of her! Just like back then!"

"Nothin' like that happened man!" Emilio wrestled himself from underneath him and warded off Juice's punches with his forearm. "She ain't your girl anymore and I didn't take advantage of anything. Dude, you've been away for fifteen years, you can't act like we're still teenagers!"

Juice barely paid attention to his words. The only thing he could think of, was Emilio and June sleeping together. Had he even fucked her last night?

Emilio screamed as Juice's fist hit his nose, blood splattering across the pavement. Hands grabbed at his shoulders, he could hear both June and Jordy yelling at him, but he shook everyone off. Reaching out he grabbed Emilio's chin and slammed his head against the asphalt.

"Juan, stop!" June screamed. "Stop, you're going to destroy everything again!" Her voice cracked as she started to sob.

Defeated Juice stared at the ground. You're going to destroy everything again.

As his concentration wavered, Emilio jumped up and threw him onto his back. Now it was his turn to wrap his hands around Juice's throat and push him further into the ground.

"You've really gone crazy, huh? Lunatic! Can't you just calm down so we can talk?!" Emilio's bloody face floated above his. "I love her, okay? You really think I would have stayed with her if I just wanted to fuck her? When I went to see her again, fucking her was the last thing that was on my mind, but I fell in love with her, okay?"

"No," Juice snarled. "It's not okay! She's mine, she –"

"You were gone, Juan. For ten years. She was no longer yours – and she's isn't yours now, she's not mine either. Shit man."

Despite his anger he felt shame spreading across his cheeks because he had referred to her like she was someone's property. Like his brother had always done – it was what had made him want to be different from him.

"Can we now talk to each other like adults?" June's voice sounded from behind him.

Juice gritted his teeth. He didn't want to talk – he wanted to go back, to ignore everything he had heard, he wanted to be sitting on the couch again with June on his lap; this time not stopping her when she went to take off her shirt.

Emilio was still pushing him against the ground. "You think you can do that?"

"No," he grumbled. "As soon as I get the chance, I'm gonna put a bullet in your brain."

"You already had that chance, and you couldn't do it."

"That was before I knew that you were screwin' her! That you had knocked her up!" Tears jumped in his eyes. "How could you do that man. How could you do that to me."

Sighing, Emilio stood up and wiped his bleeding nose. "Do I really need to explain how I developed feelings for her? You got 'em too man."

Juice's eyes shot to the side. June was standing a few feet away from them, tears dripping down her face. Jordy had wrapped an arm around her. Sighing he sat up, supporting his head with his hands. He had allowed the aggression to drag him along. Among his brothers, that had been the most normal thing in the world, but the two women standing in front of him reminded him of the fact that he was no longer in Charming.

For a while he kept sitting, his bent head resting between his knees. Then, as if coming to his conclusion, he stood up without saying a word and walked to his bike.

"Come on, Juan!" Emilio called after him. "Are you just gonna walk away again, just like ten years ago?"

He looked over his shoulder. The man had laid his arm around June's waist, cradling her against his chest as she cried. The sight of it made a pang race through his stomach. He hated seeing them together; he hated that she reached out to Emilio for comfort.

"I can't do this," he muttered. "I can't see you two together."

"Well, you can't barge into June's life after fifteen fucking years and just leave like that, Juan," Emilio said stubbornly. "I'll leave you alone if you want, but you can't leave her like this. She deserves better and you know it."

With a sigh Juice had to agree. Yeah, she did deserve better.

Better than him.

But also better than Emilio.

His eyes wandered off to Jordy, who gave him an encouraging nod. Her boyfriend stood next to her, an arm around her. Although the love of his life was just a few steps away from him, he felt lonelier than ever.

"Okay," he muttered with slumped shoulders. He aimed his glance at June again. "So what do you want now?"

"I just want you to calm down." She broke away from Emilio's embrace and came to stand in front of him. His lips started to quiver as she took his hands. How could she still be so sweet? After all the misery he caused... "I want to help you, Juan," she said softly, looking up to him. "I want to listen to you, I want to know how your life has been all these years. I – I want to get to know you again." A blush spread across her face and shyly she dropped her eyes. For a moment she looked like that quiet, mysterious 15-year-old girl again.

"I – I think it's better if you don't know," he stammered. "You – you won't discover anything you'll like."

She came a little closer and kept his glance. "Please, let me decide that for myself, Juan. You made enough decisions for me."

He bent his head. She was right.

"Do you – do you want to come in again?"

Juice looked past her to Emilio. "Is he gonna be comin' with us? I don't – I can't be in the same room as him." He took a deep breath. "I still can't believe it. He gave you a son." He shook his head; anger flaring up again. "You gave birth to his son!" His voice cracked. "How could you... how could you want that as the father of your child? Someone who tried to rape you, who..."

"Fuckin' hell, Juan!" Emilio snapped. "You act like I was continuously goin' out rapin' girls! When it comes down to it, I didn't rape anyone! You might have a problem with it, but June and I sorted our shit out years ago man."

"You know you would have done it if someone hadn't stopped you! You should have just stayed away from her!"

"And you should have stayed with her! But that's not how things went, huh? And guess what, I took care of her as best as I could when I found out that she was pregnant. What else do you think I should have done? Abandon her, like you did? So that she had to raise another child on her own?"

"E! Stop don't –"

"No!" Emilio snapped at June. Then he turned his attention to Juice again; a fire burning in his eyes. "Yea, I felt guilty, okay? But I did everything I could to take care of her, to take care of our son, to take care of your son after you abandoned them, and now all I'm getting in return is this shit storm!"

"W-what?" Dazed, Juice stepped back.

"Yea, you heard me! You might not be able to look past what happened in high school and to bring yourself to say one good word about me, but you were the one who walked out on your pregnant girlfriend!"

Juice's jaw dropped. Completely overwhelmed he stared at Emilio; not being able to process what he had just been told, not knowing how to respond. He didn't even dare to look over to June, too scared that she would confirm his words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 19.4K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
216K 7.3K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
823K 16.2K 52
Sky has been in love with Drew for as long as she can remember. Only problem is he's her older brother's best friend and sees her as a little kid. He...
424 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...