The God of Conquest vs The Go...

By writterofanimelove

"My mind is as free as the wind but now, what I should do is to fall in love." Have you ever wondered what's... More

The God of Conquest vs The Goddess of Conquest?!
Chapter 2: "Personality Change"
Chapter 3: "Getting to know her"
Chapter 4: "Getting to know her (part 2)"
Chapter 5: "Another God of Conquest?!"
Chapter 6: "Nakayama Ren's true motive...or is it?"
Chapter 7: "The Competition Between the 2 Gods"
Chapter 8: "Nakayama Ren's Past and Katsuragi Keima's Jealousy"
Chapter 9: "Yuki's Sister"
Chapter 10: "A Day at the Arcade"
Chapter 11: "When Things Get Serious"
Chapter 12: "A Warning From Hell"
Chapter 13: "A Girl On Her Period"
Chapter 14: "We're Friends After All, Right?"
Chapter 15: "Reflection"
Chapter 16: "The Goddess of Conquest...is sick?!"
Chapter 17: "The New Kid"

Chapter 1: "The Wish"

892 25 5
By writterofanimelove

I'm Yuki Nachihara, an avid gamer and a hardcore otaku...

...And I call myself, "The Goddess of Conquest" for I play different types of otome games (simulation games) and master each and every single one of it.

I'am not fond of the real world because it is just a horrible game with unproperly developed characters.

However, I do love going to my own world when I'am the goddess and I control everything. 

...It is the world of games. 

Because I'am an otaku, I have a particular anime that I like.

It is an anime that I can relate my life with.

The main character is also like me.

The only difference is, he's a boy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...What if we meet? What will happen then?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ring* *ring* *ring* ...*click*

"Another wasteful morning of going to that foolish place..." said Yuki while on her bed.

Yuki got up of her bed and sat on a chair.

"...I wish to not go to that place anymore."

"Yuki! Hurry up! Or you will be late for school!" screamed Yuki's sister.

"Alright, alright..."

Yuki changed into her school uniform, fetched her bag and walked out of the room.

"Hey, wanna eat breakfast?" asked Yuki's sister.

"No thanks. I'll just have bread...and maybe a bottle of water." said Yuki while playing her PFP.

"You do know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"If it is that important, why am I able to play a game the whole day without eating breakfast?"

"*sigh* You're at it again huh? Well just go now, or you will be late again."

Yuki left her house and walked down the street.

"So, I need to set a flag right here huh?" Yuki said to herself.

While Yuki was walking, she bumped into an old lady beggar.

"Oh. Uh, sorry grandma." said Yuki while still playing her PFP.

"Ah! Yuki-chan!" said the old lady.

"Oh...it's you, grandma Konome. I thought it was someone else. Here, I have bread and a bottle of water. I'm still...full anyway."  said Yuki while getting the bread and water from her bag.

"Thank you as always, Yuki-chan."

"Well, I got to go now. That person will punish me if I come late again."

"Wait, Yuki-chan."

"Huh? Is there something else you need?"

"May I ask you. Do you have any particular wish or desire you want to be fulfilled?"

"Uhhhh...Why did you ask?"

"You always helped me and I want to return the good things you did for me. So, may I know what your wish is?"

=In Yuki's mind=

"Hmmm...well, I guess there's nothing to lose if I say my wish to her. Besides, we're somehow close and it's probably impossible for someone to fulfill my wish." 

=Back to reality=

"Grandma Konome, my wish is... to make my anime idol, Keima Katsuragi, to come to life." said Yuki.

"Well, it is quite a hard wish to fulfill but, maybe I can make your wish come true."

Yuki returned playing her PFP.

"However, if you really want this...anime character to come to life, there is a certain consequence for  him to be real."

"...And what is that consequence?" Yuki asked curiously.

"You must be on par with him. Meaning, you must be on the same level as him. I heard that this, Keima Katsuragi, is "The God of Conquest". So, you must be "The Goddess of Conquest" for him to be real. If you cannot follow this condition...bad things may happen."

"Like what?"

"Both of your existence will be erased."

=In Yuki's mind=

"How did this person know about Keima?! I thought she is just a mere beggar but, no. She is beyond that level! She also said she can fulfill my wish if I become The Goddess of Conquest!"

.

.

.

"No, Yuki, don't be fooled by the real world. This is just a bug in a game. In real world, this is a normal thing to happen. You must be used to it right now!" 

=Back to reality=

"Ok, Grandma Konome. I will follow this condition, to make Keima Katsuragi come to life." Yuki said  forcefully.

"Ok. Your wish will come true by tomorrow. Be sure to be on the same level as him by then. But be warned, something will change regarding your personality."

Yuki continued playing her PFP and walks to her school.

"It's just a joke. There's no way someone like her can make my wish come true. No, there's no one can." Yuki said to herself.

(At Yuki's classroom)

Yuki opened the door to her classroom while still holding her PFP.

"Miss Nachihara, would you mind telling me why did you come so late?" asked her teacher.

"I slept late playing games all night." 

"Is that so? Then, I will let you pass through my punishment if you can answer my question..."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Simplify 2 (a-3) + 4b -2 (a-b-3 ) + 5" the teacher said arrogantly

" *sigh* 6b + 5. Can I go to my seat now?"

The teacher looked at her notebook and her face changed it's look.

"Y-yes. G-go ahead Mi-miss Nachihara."

Yuki sat on her seat and continued playing her PFP.

"Foolish characters." Yuki whispered to herself.

(5 hours later, at Yuki's house)

Yuki sat on her chair with 10 contollers around it. 

"Ah! My world! I returrned for you! Did you miss me?" said Yuki while touching the controllers.

Note: The picture at the right shows how the controllers were arranged. The picture is from the anime (The World God Only Knows)

"I think I can play 10 at the same time now since, I've been practicing." 

All of the 10 monitors started. Yuki took a deep breath and pressed all of the controllers as if she have 10 hands. Her eyes moved fast and looked at the screen one at a time. Each screen has anime-like, boy characters on it with the dialougue below them. 

"Yes, I already conquered Ryuuji-kun! Now, to make him confess to me!" Yuki said happily.

Yuki pressed all of the contollers at the same time then all of the monitors has "Game Over" and "The End" on them.

"Hahahaha! Yes! I did it! I-I played 10 at the same time!" Yuki said while breathing heavily and sweating.

"Take that Keima Katsuragi! You can only play 8 while I can do 10! Hahahaha!" Yuki said wildly.

"So...she's playing again huh? Well, I can't stop her now." said Yuki's sister while outside Yuki's room.

Yuki paused and is somehow, looked shocked. She touched her face and said to herself,

"W-why I'm acting like this? Ha-have I gone mad?! I never acted like this until now....C-could it be?"

=Flashback=

"Ok. Your wish will come true by tomorrow. Be sure to be on the same level as him by then. But be warned, something will change regarding your personality." 

=Back to reality=

"N-no...th-that can't be true. Th-there's no way...."

.

.

.

"...Have I become The Goddess of Conquest?"

                                                       To be Continued

Author's note: Hello dear readers! Suprised that it came early? Well, I feel like doing it and ideas are filling my mind right now so it is a bit long than I had expected. (I'm usually lazy to write a long chapter. If this is still short for you, then expect it to be shorter on the next chapters I'm going to write) Well, this it for now. I can't believe I did this for an hour! (Well, It was worth it though) Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter! :DDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.7M 48.4K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
737K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...