The Boxer and the Model (Kend...

By Bolox2541

Josh Tyler is the future promise of the middleweight division. His dream is to be the champion. But what happ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
UPDATE!!
A/N
New Story

Chapter 7

6.8K 107 1
By Bolox2541

Finally, the taxi took me to my house in LA. Well, I said house but it's really a freaking mansion. I was proud of it, I bought it with the money I earned of some fights and some publicity campaigns for some sports brands. It really had everything I needed: there was a theater room, a private gym and a big bedroom. There was also a pool and of course it had a living room, kitchen and like 10 bathrooms. It also had 5 guestrooms, even though only one have been used, and it was used by my parents.

(Some parts of the house)

I entered my house and left the luggage in the living room. I went upstairs, directly to my bedroom. Closed the curtains so that the sunlight didn't disturb me and without even changing my clothes I threw myself to the bed and slept.

10 days later

I haven't left my house since I arrived. The doctor said I needed to rest for a month before going back to training so I didn't have any reason to go outside. Also I haven't talked with anyone since I left New York. They know I left NY and that I am in LA but they don't know where I live. They all have been texting me and calling me every day but I didn't answer any of their calls or texts. I was ashamed and humiliated and I didn't want them to see me like this. I don't know how but they knew about Taylor. She must have tell them. Cara wrote me saying how sorry she was about that and that none of them knew what she was up to. I told her that it was ok and I didn't read what she texted me next.

Right now I was laying on my couch, watching the TV and waiting for my pizza to arrive. Finally, the door bell rang and I went to open the door.

"Oh, you're not the pizza guy." No, it wasn't. Right in front of me was Kendall.

"Why haven't you answered our phone calls you idiot?! We were very worried!" she said as she gave me a strong hug.

"Ouch, be careful. My ribs still hurt." I said as she broke the hug.

"I'm sorry. But seriously, why have you isolated yourself?" she asked as I let her in.

We went to the living room and we sat on the couch.

"Don't know. I guess I was too tired." I lied. Hope she doesn't know I'm lying.

"Don't lie to me." Crap. Well, I suppose it's quite obvious that was a lie.

"I really don't know. It's... after the fight and... other things that happened, I didn't really want to talk to anyone."

"Yeah... Cara told me about Taylor. I didn't expect something like that coming from her, none of us expected that. But recently we discovered that she's receiving less work and companies prefer other models. I suppose she was desperate for more fame so that the important companies wanted to hire her."

"Well, it's a pity I lost the fight and now she is a bit less famous." I said sarcastically.

"Hey. Forget about her. Mostly everybody in our group is angry with her." she said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok. I wasn't really affected by the break up. It's just annoying to be used by someone like that."

"It doesn't make you sad?" she asked curiously.

"Not really. Don't get me wrong, I do like Taylor. But we only date for one month so I didn't 'love her', if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I suppose I understand."

"Wait. How did you find out where I live?"

"Cara asked Don, your coach. He is worried about you too." Yeah, classic old Don.

"Anyway. Tell me, what have you been up to? It's been weeks since we last had a proper talk." Or more like never. Kendall and I weren't very close. In fact, it surprised me that she was the first to come to my house.

"Well, Ben asked me for another chance."

"And what did you say?"

"Of course not. He didn't pay me attention. We barely spent time with each other. He cheated on me and you said it yourself, I can find someone better." She said with a lot of confidence.

"And you will. Believe me. As soon as the world knows you're single hundreds of men will start throwing themselves to you, famous and non-famous."

"I don't need hundreds men. Just one. A good one." she said, almost whispering.

"And tell me? Where are the others? It surprised me to see you coming here alone."

"Why? Am I not enough for you?" she teased.

"No, no! That's not what I meant." I answered nervously. She started laughing.

"Calm down Josh. I was just messing with you. The others should be in a plane right now. I was going to fly with them but my sisters were in New York too and told me to go with them in the family's private jet."

"Wow, a private jet? Really" I asked surprised. Not judging her, I just didn't know she had a private jet.

"Don't talk as if I was a spoiled child." she said smiling while punching me in the arm.

"I didn't say that."

"And even if it so, you have a nice house here." she said looking around.

"Well, everything comes from sacrifice." After I said that, we fell in a very comfortable silence.

"Josh?" suddenly she broke the silence.

"What?"

"What did the doctor tell you?"

"I'm ok. Nothing broken. Just need to rest a month or so."

"And what are you gonna do meanwhile?" she asked.

"Don't know. I've never have to be so much time without going to train. Don't really know what to do. Why? You have any idea?"

"Well. We could hang out. I mean... I don't have nothing to do during the next weeks. And the others aren't back until tomorrow." she said nervously.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?"

"Great." She said standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"We are gonna eat something. Bet you haven't eaten in all day."

"I'm hungry. But I already ordered a pizza."

"Screw that pizza. Let's go!" she said pulling my arm.

"Ok. Relax."I said standing up and grabbing my keys and my wallet before following Kendall to the exit of the house.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her as I entered the driver seat of my car. She sat on the passenger seat.

"Mmm... I want In-N-Out." she said after thinking for a moment.

"Whatever the lady wants."I said starting the car.

While I was driving, Kendall and I fell into silence. It wasn't awkward though. If anything it was comfortable. She wasn't on her phone, which didn't fit with the idea I had with her. Even though we hanged out with the same group, I didn't know many things about her. Maybe now I have the opportunity to get to know her better.

We arrived to the In-N-Out and thankgod there were no paparazzis. Which was surprising.

We ordered our food and I paid. I could see from the corner of my eye that Kendall was pouting. She didn't want me to pay for her food, but what can I say, I am a gentleman. When we received our food we sat on an empty place.

"You didn't have to pay for my food." She said.

"I know."

"I am perfectly capable of paying for my own things."

"I know." I replied with a smile. It was funny how serious she took that little thing.

"Whatever." She muttered with a tiny smile. It was little, but it was a smile.

"So, how is everything going in the fashion world?" I asked, trying to have a small-talk.

"Actually, everything is going great. I have a few weeks free. But I've been working a lot. Lots of photoshoots and catwalks." She kept talking about her work and she seemed very happy.

We ate our burgers and we talked. Well, she talked and I listened. But I prefer that. She told me about her family and about how they wanted her to appear more in their reality show.

Maybe this month without training won't be that boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...
126K 1.3K 103
"i think we were meant to be but we did it wrong." ~or~ where kylie jenners best friend falls in love too much and not enough
211K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...