Blood Union (A Vampire Bakugo...

Galing kay LadysDaze

(Book 2 of 2) Two years after your reawakening as a vampire, life seems to be going better than you ever thou... Higit pa

A Warning to Future Readers
Writing Request Giveaway!
Ch.1 - this time we begin peacefully
Ch.2 - Something Lost That Won't Be Found
Ch.3 - Couldn't Mutter A Goodbye
Ch.4 - Nostalgia is always the roadblock towards tomorrow
Ch.6 - Sinking Into Memories I Don't Want To Revisit
Ch.7 - Three Days, Three Problems, Three Headaches
Ch.8 - A Smell of Dread in the Air Ruins The Day
Ch.9 - The Tendencies of an Idiot Incubus
Ch.10 - nice to meet you
Ch.11 - A new Addition
Ch.12 - Familiar Faces In the Crowd
Ch.13 - All i Wanted Was One Nice Day...
Ch.14- Don't Look At Me Like That... Not With That Look
Ch.15 - So... That's how this feels...?
Ch.16 - Out of My arms Again, but Not like Last time
Ch.17 - Let's Talk About Personal Things... even if no one wants to.
Ch.18 - Let Me Hold Your Hand Again, i need a reminder you are here once more
Ch.19 - feel you next to me (NSFW)
Ch.20 - so what's next? I Really Don't Know...
Ch.21 - The Way It Was Before, and How Lonely I Was
Ch.22 - Please make sure to follow the ingredients...
Ch.23 - Inexperience usually doesn't help you in the long run...
Ch.24 - Here is my hand, now take it! I know you can!
Ch.25 - I've got You. But do You got Me?
Ch.26 - Reunions are always too complicated...
Ch.27 - Impatience can sometimes be a Virtue
Ch.28 - Some things are better left unanswered (NSFW)
Ch.29 - traditions are meant to be broken, especially by you
Ch.30 - Time to close this chapter on a good note and start on a new adventure

Ch.5 - Let's Deal With This Bullshit So I Can Deal With My Own

13.1K 458 750
Galing kay LadysDaze

Ch.5 - Let's Deal With This Bullshit So I Can Deal With My Own

The small wooden hut was lit by a large fire in the middle. Antlers, skins, and other artifacts decorated the walls of the room. In front of them all, their hosts had been kind enough to offer tea or coffee and a few cookies. The woman who had given them out having said that they were to bring back the strength and fires in their chests.

Bakugou boredly watched the fairy next to him. Seeing as she had already eaten three of the shortbread cookies and was currently putting four sugar cubes into her tea. He held back a gag, not understanding how she could eat so much of that sugary crap. What a weirdo...

Next to him sat the half-angel, having chosen coffee over the tea. Muttering something about no tea being as good as the kind you made. Deku was next to the half-and-half and then next to him was the new hunter. The one with the eye bags and bored face that could rival his at this moment.

"We apologize for having to call you out here and on such short notice as well." One of the older women spoke. "But... we've reached a point where we are beginning to fear for the safety of all those who live here."

Midoriya shook his head. "No no... I'm more than happy to help. But some elaboration on the information you've already shared would be helpful."

The older woman looked at the older man next to her. His old and wrinkled face sighing as he nodded slowly. The pair took a seat as the younger woman made her rounds to refill and replenish the drinks and biscuits she had given out.

"It started about three weeks ago." The man started. "A few children had gone missing, and so we asked around the forest. No one had any idea what had happened... from the trolls to the elves, to the fairies... none of them had seen what happened to the children or what to do.

It was a few days later that we found out from all the groups mentioned above... that the younger ones from their own kind had vanished as well. Soon enough, most of the children from all who live here had disappeared. Its as if they've vanished.

And now... some of the young adults are starting to disappear as well. We fear that someone or something is snatching them up. And with the short daylight hours still present... it's proven difficult to fend off things that lurk in the darkness."

"We called a hunter about a week ago." The older woman spoke up, motioning towards Shinsou. "Shinsou managed to find a few leads... and we know that it is multiple someone's who are taking people away from their homes... but he suggested a bigger party come and join in."

"I'll explain from here." Shinsou nodded towards the Sami elders. "While I'm certain I've found where the people have been taken... my own abilities are not strong enough to take out an entire group of people. And from what I assume they are doing... I thought it would be best to bring you in, Midoriya."

"And what exactly are they doing?" Uraraka muttered, a sinking feeling in her gut from her question.

"It's much easier to say what they are and what they believe..." Shinsou sighed, eyes flashing frustration in them. "I'm sure you've all heard rumors of the Imperial Cult before... correct?"

The tension in the room seemed to grow at the mention of the organization. So much so that even the vampire's attention had been caught.

"Rumor has it that the leader Chisaki Kai and his followers are attempting to make him some sort of God... and seeing as they can get away with a lot of crimes this far up north due to the terrain... it's been difficult to stop what they are planning on doing."

"You don't think they'd be attempting to find sacrifices.... Do you?" Uraraka asked the purple-eyed hunter. "I mean... that ideology of creating a God is centuries old."

"I can't know for sure... but seeing as in another few days is the snow moon, I assume the worst is going to happen unless we put a stop to it."

Discussion on plans started up suddenly. Midoriya speaking to Shinsou and Uraraka and Todoroki talked further to the elders. Bakugou absentmindedly sat and stirred the cold tea in front of him.

The Imperial Cult... the mere mention of the group brought on all sorts of tales he had heard about them through the years. Some say they were just a group of crazy humans who assumed they had powers. Others claimed the former leader had a gem he used to sway the minds of his followers and show them to distorted light of his will. But now with the new guy, Chisaki, in charge... apparently, the group had become more active. Searching to create a new God in this world... and as a result, the rumors had only grown much more outlandish.

"-Kacchan?"

His thoughts were cut short with that damn nickname. His red hues looking towards the green-eyed male who was looking towards him. Deku's face going from calm to suddenly nervous the longer Bakugou looked at him.

"The fuck now, Deku?" He spat out, venom on his tongue towards the male.

A few soft gasps came from the humans nearby, the younger woman having raised up her hands and covered her mouth. The elders looked between one another, and Shinsou slowly stiffened.

Bakugou's confusion was short lived though as he realized what had happened. The way one of his fangs had caught on his lip and also how he had yet to speak... it was obvious that these people didn't know what he really was until this moment.

"A vampire...?" Shinsou breathed out, looked towards Midoriya. "Is he a vampire?"

"Negotiator... could we have a moment of your time." The elder man spoke, glancing towards the ash blonde. "Privately."

Midoriya blinked and nodded. But everyone could see how one of his fists tightened as he walked towards the other side of the room with the elders. Uraraka went with him, and Todoroki had gone towards Shinsou and the younger woman.

Bakugou was left alone once more... but this time his mind was filled with new thoughts and emotions attached to them. His own eagerness to get out into the field and stop a dangerous organization had accidentally made his fangs come out. And now... it appears that challenges he knew would arise had... despite him wishing it would not.

The hushed tones of the elders of the tribe, as well as Shinsou's eyes wandering over to him every few seconds, was enough for the ash blonde to feel himself getting annoyed. The whispers that came from them all and then Deku trying to say something else to counter whatever point was being made.

Bakugou stood up, going towards the door that would lead out to the cool air. The daylight hours here were messed up, making the sun start to fade from vision despite it being only a few hours into the afternoon. The door closed with a creaky rattle, but no one noticed thanks to the discussion being had.

He shook his head, fighting the noise in him telling him that this wasn't worth it. He had known that it would not be easy to take up this line of work. People already had ideas of what vampires did... and despite him being here with the 'Great Negotiator' those old tales of blood lust and murder still clung deeply into prejudice. But he knew he was going to stay, see things through to the end and make them all change their minds about him.

A change had come to him not long ago. And while that change was hard to adjust to and accept, he had and was happier now than he had ever been. And he'd be damned to let some snobby group of humans tell him he wasn't going to do what he wanted to do. He was going to save the day and make them all eat their words.

He was going to make her proud of-

His thoughts were put on hold as his eyes locked onto a figure standing out in the distant cold. The snow covered all the way up to her ankles, giving him at least enough of a view to see that she was barefoot among the whiteness. Her hair moved with the wind chill, and her arms were crossed behind her back. She smiled softly, eyes looking out to him directly as he stared right back at her.

The familiarity of your frame was not lost on him, but he also knew that you were not in fucking Finland standing in a pale yellow sundress in no shoes. The soft yellow dress moved slowly in the wind as well, the color catching his eyes. His teeth gritted together and he forced himself to turn his gaze away.

His eyes found the bag he had brought with him and opening one of the pockets. An insulated one with ice packs on the inside to keep the items cool and to make sure they didn't spoil. He tore the cap off of the plastic bag and was quick to taste the metallic liquid moments later.

He sighed as the taste of your blood calmed him down to some extent. And with carmine eyes wandering back up to where he had seen the illusion of you when his desire for blood grew... he was thankful to see she had disappeared once more. No one was standing out away from him now... he was alone outside this hut again.

Bakugou slowed down his sips, pushing his back against the wood. He sunk down slowly until he hit the snow. His initial shock at seeing the version of you he had made up in his subconscious had seemed to also raise the heat inside of himself. And so, he opened the already thin jacket he had and allowed the cool air to cling to his skin.

'So she can change the color of her dress now...how annoying.' He thought to himself, clicking his tongue.

Of course, the craving manifestation could do this now... it was just his luck. He felt more secure knowing he brought more than enough blood with him. She'd be gone for the rest of the journey... he wouldn't have to worry about her manipulative voice and how she pushed all his desires onto his consciousness.

"Don't you think you should have done that before we left?" A monotone voice asked him, the wooden door closing as he stepped out.

Bakugou clicked his tongue, glaring towards the half-angel who had decided to ruin his peace and quiet. The male in question stepping towards Bakugou, seeing as the blood bag was nearly empty now.

"You're not a fucking doctor, so don't fucking lecture me on my own blood intake..." Bakugou glared, getting back up onto his feet.

"Midoriya managed to convince them to let you come along." Todoroki spoke.

"Like I needed any permission in the first place..." The vampire scoffed.

"Shinsou will be coming along as well." Todoroki continued on. "We're planning to leave as soon as you're ready."

"I was ready the minute I stepped outside... been waiting for you shits."

Todoroki sighed, turning and walking back in to grab the rest of his company. In the meantime, Bakugou waited outside... trying to forget what he had just seen, Unaware that once more... he was scratching the pair of bite marks on his neck.

~~~~~

It was becoming more and more clear the further they walked. Seeing how their angry companion was starting to miss his footing and sway a little... it was unlike him. His eyes looked a bit cloudy as well, but with the scowl on his face, no one at first questioned him.

They had assumed it was the tiredness from the journey as well as his irritation from events that had happened in the hut earlier, but now after two more hours of walking through the ice cold snow... Bakugou seemed to be deteriorating.

"Are you okay, Kacchan?" Midoriya eventually couldn't take it any longer. "We can stop if you need-"

"Shut up! I'm fine, you damn nerd!" Bakugou didn't even allow him the chance to finish his sentence.

"It's getting more and more clear the further we get... that you are not." Todoroki entered the conversation. "Did you drink enough blood?"

Bakugou's eyes twitched. Of course, this bastard would be bringing up this, as if the ash blonde didn't already know the amount he needed.

"Yes! I fucking did!"

"Did you make sure it was (Name)'s and not your own?" Todoroki questioned further.

"What the fuck?! I didn't throw it up like all other types of blood... so, of course, it was hers, you bastard!"

The echo of his loud voice caused a flock of birds to take to the skies. The sounds of flapping wings and chirps seemed to make things more clear. Soon enough though, Uraraka flew off Midoriya's shoulder and came towards Bakugou.

"You all go ahead. Bakugou and I will catch up in a few minutes." She told the other males.

Midoriya nodded hesitantly, almost unsure if he should. But knowing Uraraka, the green haired male knew he could trust her. And so, the three carried on. Uraraka sighed as they left, looking towards the red-eyed male who was now angrily dragging a line in the snow.

"Can I help in any way?" She offered but had a feeling what the answer would be.

"There's nothing to fucking heal... drop it, Round Face." He told her back.

Uraraka sighed, looking at him. He met her gaze back, eyes intense, but also holding back what seemed to be some unique sort of pain. And the light glistenings of sweat on his forehead didn't help.

"Bakugou... be honest with me." Uraraka spoke. "I won't do or say anything, but if something for some reason does happen to you... I want to know so I can help."

Bakugou's teeth gritted together. "Who the hell said I need help! I sure as hell don't need it from Deku's fairy..."

Uraraka's eyes narrowed, the part of her that she often didn't show was coming out. Her protectiveness for those she loved and cared for was not something to mess with. And Bakugou had so happened to poke the sleeping bear within her.

"Listen Bakugou!" She fluttered closer to him, getting as close to his face as she could. "I'm not just looking out for you... I'm looking out for everyone here. Cause if you are sick then I'm the only one who can heal you. And having to have Deku-kun or Todoroki-kun have to carry you back is gonna put a strain on us.

Not to mention... I know (Name)-chan won't be happy to hear about how stubborn you are being right now! What would she do if she saw you right now?"

He blinked at her words. Part of him still not liking being seen as a weak individual who'd need either of those bastards to carry him back... but he also knew that strain he'd put on (Name) if she heard he wasn't doing well.

Her teary eyes and her telling him to be safe came back to him at that moment. The thought and emotions tied to her worrying about him made him suck in a breath. She was the only one who didn't piss him off when she worried for him.

Maybe it was because she worried for him as her other half... her equal. That she knew he could take care of himself, but would always be there to welcome him when he wanted to let her in and help. But... Uraraka's words had struck a nerve.

"It burns..." He mumbled, pointing towards his turn mark. "Son of a bitch has been irritated for a while now... but its started to fucking feel like its burning in the past couple days."

"Your turn mark... is burning?" Uraraka spoke, the words light and airy, almost as if she never thought those words went together.

"Don't make a big deal outta it... I can handle-"

Before he could finish his sentence, several bands flew out of the direction the trio had just been heading. The white fabric wrapped around Uraraka in the blink of an eye and sent her flying backward to where the owner was tugging the binds back.

Bakugou flew into action, grabbing the thin binds not too far away. His other hand as gently as he could held onto the small fairy who couldn't move and probably couldn't breathe. Her eyes were wide and teary as they became glazed over.

Slowly, Bakugou began to feel the effects of the strange fabric as well. The voice of someone in his head telling him to let go was powerful. But he'd be damned to let some bastard control him, and with a powerful tug, he pulled the puppetmaster out.

To his surprise, the purple haired hunter was the one to come out from the shrubbery. The binds were from his scarf, an object that had been made with various orbs. Thus allowing the hunter to control those wrapped in its cloth to some extent.

"The hell are you doing! Let Uraraka go!" Bakugou screamed, trying to unravel the fairy from the binds.

Shinsou didn't respond, instead dashing forward with a stake. Bakugou jumped back, his knee buckling as he did so. His mind panicking as this feeling often was associated with him not having enough blood in his system.

"Fuck..." He breathed as Shinsou got closer and he was unable to jump again.

The red eyed male looked up as Shinsou lunged forward. His eyes were wide and full of the lust of the kill most hunters often had. But... the purple eyes that the hunter had greeted the vampire with were no longer. Rather, his iris was now white and the sclera was blood red.

The stabbing of the stake never reached Bakugou though, but a flurry of snow in his face did. The sounds of someone wrestling with Shinsou alerted Bakugou to look up. Todoroki had come back at the right moment and was trying to hold the hunter down.

"Cut Uraraka free!" The half-angel cried and used a free hand to toss a knife towards the vampire. "Midoriya needs help as well! We found the bastards who did this and they did something to Shinsou!"

"Shut up and focus on holding that lunatic down!" Bakugou called, breaking the fabric off the pink fairy.

Immediately she returned to normal and flew off in the direction where Midoriya had gone. Bakugou followed her, leaving Todoroki to handle Shinsou. His angelic side already lighting up softly and ready to knock the hunter out.

As Bakugou made it to the clearing ahead, his breath hitched. The cult seemed to have indeed been kidnapping children... as there were dozens of all the species named earlier who were littered around. Unmoving and each wearing blank faces, as if in some sort of trance. Their eyes were similar to Shinsou's as well.

The missing young adults were found quickly as well, seeing as they were the ones currently trying to stab Midoriya with all sorts of sharp objects, eyes the same as the others. And finally, seeming to pleasantly watch it all from the wood made throne... was the guy he assumed to be the leader of this messed up cult.

A stone slab table was in front of him, no doubt used for some sort of sacrifice. Looks like the idiots were right... this Chisaki guy was trying to become a God. By sacrificing children at that as well... despicable.

Bakugou moved forward, ignoring the ache in his body every second he breathed or moved. He was a fast healer, so he wasn't too concerned with petty knives and despite the small cuts on him, threw the cult members away from him.

He wasn't sure what his plan was, but by the time he reached Midoriya... there was only one thought on his mind. The vampire picked up the shorter male and looked at him with heaving breaths.

"I'm throwing you..." Bakugou breathed, not waiting for a response from the male as he tossed him towards the black haired male with the stupid mask over his face.

Just as he did so, the white bands reconnected on his arm. Shinsou seemed to have come back, but Todoroki was not far behind. Bakugou was freed from the bonds again a moment later and decided to try and tie down anyone who was causing him annoyances.

As he worked on taking down those who were being controlled, Midoriya had come crashing into Chisaki. The staff he held in his hands glowed with white light, and the cult leader pointed it towards Midoriya.

"Having the Negotiator on my side seems like an excellent opportunity." He chuckled, swinging the staff as a beam of white light came towards Midoriya.

The staff in question didn't seem very special, but the jewel stuck at the top of it did. It was a simple white jewel... but whenever the white of it hit someone, it appeared you became a loyal follower of Chisaki.

Shinsou had made the sacrifice of pushing both him and Todoroki out of the way when they got surrounded. So Midoriya would not let his small sacrifice go in vain... not when he still needed to free Shinsou and everyone else here.

He yelped as suddenly he was pulled up in the air. His green eyes growing wide as he saw the small fairy trying with all her might to lift him up.

"Uraraka-san! I'm too heavy stop it!" He called out to her.

"Then hurry and finish this so we can all go home!" She called to him, a smile crossing her features. "We just gotta break that staff, right?"

Midoriya smiled back. "I think so... mind distracting him while I grab it?"

The bubbly fairy nodded and dropped Midoriya as she shot towards Chisaki. Her wings beating so fast that she turned into a streak of pink light. The male shielding his eyes and she hit him at full magical force.

The distraction only lasted a second before Uraraka was back to normal and grabbed by the male. But it was also in that second that Midoriya managed to get in close.

Midoriya managed to grab the staff, snapping it in half with his knee. The light coming from it ceasing the moment the white gem in the center was freed from the chamber it had been stuck in. The green-haired male was so focused on grabbed the jewel first that he didn't notice that Chisaki had reached towards him.

A knife held in his grasp couldn't touch Midoriya though as Uraraka had his back. The small fairy using her human form to get the jump on the male. Her body holding down the cult leader and then restricting his movements as she held his hands down. It seemed like the male was pinned.

Todoroki's own light faded softly as well, seeing now that Shinsou's own attacks had stopped. A blank look on his face as he looked around and spotted the half-angel being caught up in some of his bonds.

"What happened?" Shinsou asked.

"You managed to push me and Midoriya out of the way... but that staff got into your own head it appears." Todoroki informed him. "All's fine now... look."

Shinsou looked towards where Todoroki gestured, seeing as the people who had just been attempting to fight and take down the group were coming to as well. The young adults blinking and putting down any weapons they had, while the children seemed to be returned back to this reality. The trance broken and instead being replaced with a few tears and muffled cries for parents.

The supernaturals who were left were acting similar, and soon the groups had disappeared to hide within the confines of the woods and reunited with the rest of their kind. The humans were slow to collect themselves, but slowly, the children were being picked up and comforted by the older ones.

"I think we did it..." Uraraka muttered, seeing as any major player had been taken out and tied up. "Good job Deku-kun."

The brown-haired girl's smile was short lived as she saw Midoriya looking at the crystal he still had in his hand. The gem slowly starting to crack and break more light releasing as it did so. It appeared that this little crystal was not that at all.

Before anyone could focus any further on what was happening with the jewel recovered... a loud thud came from behind the group. Four pairs of eyes all turning to try and find out exactly what had happened, only to fall onto the figure collapsed into the snow.

The ash blonde was motionless, his hand outstretched in front of him. An opened bag of blood leaking out and dyeing the snow a vivid scarlet. The silence of the snowy landscape seemed to have taken a stomach-dropping turn as the party members still on their feet realized that the vampire had indeed not been well.

But it looked as if they had underestimated the severity of what was wrong with him... by a tremendous amount.

Glossary of Terms:

Mythical Artifact- An orb that contains the soul of a mythical beast. When defeated by a hunter, mythical beasts that were never human turn into these. In most cases, the orbs are destroyed through a ritual, but power hungry hunters will often keep them. These orbs can power hunting weapons and are able, to some extremes, be placed inside the human body to act as a vessel for the creature's power. However... placing these artifacts into human bodies is dangerous and more often than not results in death

Imperial Cult: A religious cult in Finland that has been causing issues for the Sami people and the supernaturals that live that far up north. They are led by a man named Chisaki who holds a staff that increases his own powers, thanks to an orb in his body. His followers wish to make him a new God... and thus have been taking sacrifices to appease him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

184K 7.9K 36
Being just an average college girl living a normal life, you were doing your hardest to get a degree in your designated field of studies. Howev...
24.4K 1.3K 9
Always keeping your distance. Never letting anyone get too close. Knowing no one could ever know what you truly were. Your time at UA had been going...
7.4K 249 7
"If..you ever see me again after this night..I'm so sorry y/n, but I want you to run away from me. Run and never look back. Forget I even exist." Tha...
90.7K 6.4K 61
Demons, the creatures of legend, are ruthless, vile, and callous beings who care about nothing more then devouring humans that have the displeasure o...