From Top, To Bottom (manxman)

By JPhinx

Nathan Little just got out of a fifteen year relationship with long time boyfriend, Kevin Delango. You'd gues... More

From Top, To Bottom (manxman)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter Six: A Series of Emails
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Surprise Epilogue

Excerpt

34.4K 1.4K 130
By JPhinx

To Bottom,

I noticed you yesterday, standing in the line at Starbucks. I didn't quite catch your name but I've seen you around the office as well. This may sound strange, but I've seemed to develop quite the crush on you. I imagine us in various positions rolling uncontrollably in my bed on cold late nights. You may find me odd, but I can not hold back these feelings I have developed for you. I wage a little game for you. If you can figure out who I am, I am sure it will be worth your wild. All I need from you is a confirmation to my game. But, there are rules you must follow.

1) You cannot ask for help. You must figure out who I am on your own.

2) You can not just guess. Thats not the way of the game.

and 3) By the end of our game, you must agree to go on a date with me.

Those are my only rules, Bottom. Do you agree to them? Leave a letter in Conference room 3 and label it "TOP". This offer has a time limit. You have until Friday morning to decide what to do. The clock is ticking.

-Your secret adrmirer,

Top

Of course something crazy always has to happen to me. And on this day none-the-less. However, the letter was very intriguing. I wonder who it could possibly be. I'm willing to take that chance. So I went back to my office and began my reply.

Dear Top,

I accept your offer.

-Your's truly,

Bottom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 25
It was only a kiss - bit of summer fun. That was all. Holiday friendships dont often last so why bother learning each others names? You'd only have t...
100K 3.5K 26
Aiden had moved to a small town, not knowing what it was really about. What he thought was a small, friendly town is actually something more dangero...
15.4K 426 32
WRITTEN BEFORE FLASHBACK [Update schedule: Every 1-3 months Last update: April 16, 2022] Keefe's been heartbroken, the one he loved starts to go out...
6.5K 159 46
COMPLETED* My first story! Please give me support if you could! Kevin Blake's back to teaching again, same school, same job, same thing for 5 years a...