Batfamily Short Stories

By Airael02

A series of events within the batfamily. Life is crazy when all of your 'siblings' and both of your 'parents'... More

Red Hood and Robin - bonding
Prison Complaints
After
Discussing... Shakespeare.
Sleep Deprived.
Universe Reboot
A Little Goes A Long Way
Checking In
Kitchen Catastrophe
A Box
Drunk Love
Dead And Gone
Nightmares
Perhaps He Could Be Happy
Old Time Rock And Roll
Vegetables
Sorry To Disappoint
We're Having A Turkey At Dinner
A Little Crazier
Uno
Don't Ask
Cheese Dust
Wall-split
The Dog's Going To Win
Are You Nightwing
Christmas Spirit
Kicking A Bee's Nest
Shall We?
You'd Better Not Be Thinking It
Leave You To It
Trash Talks
You Think We Buried A Clone?
The List
An Average Morning
The Deal Can Wait
Don't Bother Calling
Keep Up, Old Man
Why Not?
Last Minute
Just Business
Not Without You
Can't Get My Hood Right
What Are You Wearing?
Challenge Accepted
Respect And An Open Heart
What Would You Do
Ice Cream Night
Christmas Carols

Food Challenges

1.3K 33 5
By Airael02

 It's a well-known fact that Jason can cook almost as well as Alfred. Back in his Robin days, he had always held an interest in the culinary arts, and Alfred had been more than willing to teach him. However, this skill can be a drawback when the other batkids randomly show up at Jason's safe house when they get hungry on patrol. 

        ******************************* 

Jason had just finished making a late-night meal and turned to grab his plate of steak and mashed potatoes only to see Tim chomping down on the perfectly cooked steak, which was stabbed rather ungracefully on a fork.

 Jason immediately grabbed a nearby wooden spoon and smacked at Tim, "I spent $17 on that steak, you little gremlin!! Geez, doesn't Bruce feed you anymore?!"

Tim gave a choked laugh as he dropped the steak and scampered away from Jason's reach, "I though Damian was the gremlin?!"

 "Yeah, well, you're a close second." Jason said before he paused, staring at his mangled steak for a moment before examining Tim's always thin form, and went on. "There's a brief case of clothes in the other room that should fit you. Get changed."

Tim looked down at his costume almost self-consciously, "Why?"

"'Cause I'm pretty sure you're done patrol for the night and I'm also pretty sure Bruce doesn't want you to be seen eating at Waffle House at 3AM in your suit." Jason shot back, grabbing a Tupperware for his mashed potatoes.

"Why are we going to Waffle House?"

"'Cause Red Robin's is closed and I'm too hungry to wait." Jason explained shortly, grabbing his jacket from the back of a nearby chair. "Now hurry up or else I'm going without you. You owe me a steak, by the way."

"Here's a better question: why are you making steak and mashed potatoes at 3AM?"

"...Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.1K 55
You are Roy Harper's baby sister... well both of the Roys. Arsenal, the original, got custody of you when you were thirteen. Due to some close ties y...
5.6K 46 20
What if the batboys had sisters? What if it was the dynamic trio instead of duo? There is no such thing as normal when you are a member of the Batfa...
34.4K 2.1K 30
Dick is a man child but how will his family react to him becoming an actual child. How he got in this place he didn't know. Who are these people tryi...
484 17 6
Earth-805. Where in this universe Bruce Wayne- our billionaire playboy philanthropist and Caped crusader Batman- had an old childhood friend and vigi...