She Became Mine

By lovatic_f

A young fragile girl just wants to be loved, will the famous celebrity couple Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderra... More

She Became Mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ask.fm
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

3.6K 133 45
By lovatic_f

Melody POV

I fought with Demi for half an hour during breakfast. She was adamant that I ate something so Demi being Demi practically force fed me. The second I'd finished eating she ushered us all out the house and into the car, ruining my plan to go and purge.

I was feeling incredibly sick due to the amount of food in my stomach but Wilmer was making me laugh so I was kind of distracted. I've never seen someone so excited to see some dolphins.

"Millie you excited to see the dolphins?" Wilmer shouted back to Millie who was sat just babbling away to herself.

She looked up at the mention of her name but had no idea what Wilmer was on about.

"Haha I think you're on your own there babe" Demi laughed, taking hold of his hand while the other held the steering wheel.

"She'll be excited when she sees them" he replied

"If you say so love"

After that I sat back and put my headphones in and listened to the old shitty little iPod that my mom gave me one night she was drunk. I don't care, as long as I can listen to Demi's music.

Some would say it's weird still listening to her music now she's adopted me but I can't resist. Her music was there for me even before she was.

What's weird is that I'm now part of her "family"

I don't feel like I am though. I see Demi, Wilmer and Millie together and they're a family. I'm just some stupid tag along that follows them around and uses their spare bedroom.

I press skip on the iPod until I get the the song I want. I know you're thinking why don't I just scroll down and click it but I can't read the titles so I just have to press next until I recognise the song.

When we arrive Wilmer parks up and goes and sorts out Millie's pushchair. Demi opens her door and gets Millie out.

"Come to mummy little one" she says as she takes Millie's arms out of the car seat.

When she tries to put her in the pushchair Millie starts crying.

"What's that matter baby girl?" Demi asks her

"Melly" she cries

"What baba?"

"Melly" she repeats

"Oh you want melody"

Millie's cries stop and she sticks her bottom lip out and nods.

"Melody are you ok to hold her for a bit?" Demi asks

"That's fine" I say nervously. I've never held a baby before. I know I held her hand when we were shopping but I've never had one in my arms.

Demi passes Millie over to me and I think back to what Demi does. I swung her round a little and placed her on my hip. Millie seemed quite happy there so I must be doing something right.

"You're a natural melody" Demi smiles at me

"T-thanks" I stutter.

I can't help being nervous around Demi. She makes me feel so vulnerable, like if I look into her eyes I'll just cry and want nothing more than to be in her arms.

But she's Millie's mom.

Not mine

"Melody if she gets too heavy for you let me know and you can have a break" Demi said as we walked towards the entrance of the aquarium.

"She's tiny" I said

"She may have just turned two but after a while she will get heavy in your arms"

Great, Demi thinks Millie's heavy and she's a baby so god only knows what she thinks of me. As these thoughts begin going round my head my wrists start to itch and the only thing i can think about is slicing them open.

I snap away from my daemons when Wilmer ushers us through the gate and we're inside.

"Ok so there's a dolphin show at 2 so we can go see everything else and have lunch before that ok" he tells us like he's a group leader.

"I wanna see the sharks" Demi says like a child

"I thought it would be the other way around" I state and they both look at me in confusion.

"Well I thought Demi would wanna see the dolphins and Wilmer would wanna see the sharks" I explained

"Well we're not normal" Wilmer laughed leading us in the direction of the sharks for Demi. Demi put the bags under the pushchair and made Wilmer push it so she could take pictures.

We stood In front of a huge tank with thousands of different fish in.

"Fishy" Millie giggle, pointing at a rainbow coloured one

"Good girl baby"Demi cooed over her

I know what Demi means now. My arms are getting tired holding Millie but I don't want to put her down. I quite like her wanting me to hold her. It doesn't make me feel completely useless.

"Who's that Millie?" Wilmer asked her pointing to a clown fish

"Nemo" she squealed

"Haha yes baby nemo" Demi laughed

We wondered about until we came to the shark tank. I think Millie would prefer to chill with nemo because she freaked out when she saw the sharks. There was a shark tunnel that you walked though so you could see them swimming all around you and above your head but Millie burst into tears at the sight of one shark.

"Come here baby. Mummy will protect you" Demi said holding out her arms

Millie leaned forward for Demi so I passed her over. I watched as she snuggled into Demi's chest. Demi fumbled around in her jacket pocket and pulled out a dummy, which she then placed in Millie's mouth. Her cries softened to whimpers so we proceeded to walk through the tunnel. Demi knocked on the glass showing Millie that the sharks couldn't reach her so she felt a lot safer.

After the sharks Wilmer decided it was lunch. They found a table in the cafe and got out the picnic they prepared at home.

Demi could sense that I was nervous but she also had to deal with Millie who was still getting over being sick. She eventually managed to get some food and medicine in Millie before getting a bottle of milk out to give her but Millie had other ideas. She was sat across Demi's lap and tried to push up her shirt so she could breast feed.

Demi quickly pulled it back down and sat her up properly.

"No baba, mummy has bottle milk for you"

"Mama milky" she cried

To make it easier Demi passed her over to Wilmer. Millie obviously knew she couldn't get milk from him so gladly accepted the bottle from him. I don't know why but I love watching Wilmer with Millie, it makes me think what it could have been like if I'd have known my real dad. But in reality he wanted me aborted so I probably wouldn't have had a loving dad to hold a bottle for me like Wilmer does for Millie.

"Melody"

"Mel"

"Melody"

"What, sorry" I said

"You were in a world of your own then sweetheart" Demi said worriedly

"S-sorry"'

"You don't have to be sorry. Now can you eat please, you've had that sandwich in your hand for about twenty minutes"

I looked down and she was right. I hadn't moved my hands. Well unless shaking counts.

"Come on Melody. Eat"

Demi edged her chair closer to me and put her hand on my knee comfortingly.

When I didn't move she took it out of my hand. I watched as she pulled it into two halves and handed one back to me.

Reluctantly I began to eat.

With each mouthful I wanted to cry more.

I hated this

Why couldn't I be normal

"Shhh it's alright sweetheart" Demi soothed. I realised then that I'd started crying

I looked around and Wilmer and Millie had gone. Demi realised my confusion and spoke softly

"They've gone to get seats for the dolphin show. Plus I thought you might just need me here"

"Thank you Demi"

"No worries baby girl, now come on let's finish this sandwich and go see what all the fuss is about with these dolphins" she winked

I finished one half and Demi handed me the other

"I can't Demi"

"Yes you can. I'm right here with you"

"Please don't make me Demi" I begged pathetically.

"You need to eat Melody. I'm not giving you a choice"

After another fifteen minutes of battling with my inner daemons I finally finished eating and was pulled into a hug by Demi.

"I'm so proud of you" she grinned

She pulled me towards the dolphin show and we soon found Wilmer and Millie. We joined them and I sat on the end next to Demi.

I kept quiet for a while then. I didn't feel like talking, I felt so bloated and fat.

"Are you ok?" Demi whispered during the show just after another dolphin jumped through a hoop

"I'm fine"

"No you're not"

"I'm fine Demi. Just leave me alone" I snapped coldly

She looked hurt but right now I didn't care, she was making me eat, she was making me fat.

She turned back to the show and pulled Millie on her lap. Millie snuggle into her mom and Demi kissed her head. Demi was upset with me and wanted comforting and she knew her daughter wouldn't turn her away like I did.

Pushing people away again melody. Well done

A/n

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.

Just thought you'd like to know but whatever

10 comments for an immediate update on my other story Demi's new girl but 5 of them must at least be ideas for this story ;)

The update for Demi's new girl is ready and waiting to be posted guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.1K 11
Demi and Wilmer have the perfect relationship. Completely in love, and in the spotlight of Hollywood. Suddenly, Demi find out she's pregnant, and to...
17.7K 673 23
After months of trying to have a child together Demi and Wilmer are faced with a disision that would change there lives, and this time theres no turn...
125K 2.9K 51
Can a miracle bring together two people who mean so much to the world?
21.9K 859 31
After an accidental pregnancy at the age of 18, Demi Lovato begged her long time boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama to settle down to save both of their fam...