Phan Oneshots!

By lailathephan

"And on that note, folks, goodbye." Here are some fluffy (no smut) phan oneshot's for ya! I hope you like t... More

Introduction and tag thing
Valentine's Day
The wish
Are you ok?
The dancer
You're with her
I can't be bothered
Three years ago
Show business
Morning cuddles and randomness
The drunk confession I
Coming out
Happiness I
Just kiss me, you dork
The drunk confession II
I just wanna make you feel ok
Love in Japan
I think you're pretty I
I think you're pretty II
I think you're pretty III
Smile
I don't
Not afraid anymore
Head over heels
Jealousy
You can have the portkey to my heart
Poor baby
Romeo and Julius
To have and to hold (Happiness II)
Cute
Words (Thanks for over 1k!!!)
Missed you
That's it
Basically I can't (not a one shot just a freak out)
Proud of you
If I didn't have you
You deserve it
Cupcake
You ate my cereal
Involuntarily
Powers
Afraid to fall
Confused
Sing sweet
Resist
I wish I could hate you I
I wish I could hate you II
I wish I could hate you III
I wish I could hate you IV
The finale

2009

543 16 2
By lailathephan

Description-
"
I don't want to go back! Why can't I stay here with you?
"

set in le past, Dan met Phil irl one week ago, but now it's time to leave :(

Phil's POV-

I wake up on the day Dan has to leave and instantly feel upset. I don't want him to go! This has been one of the best weeks of my life! I've seem Dan's face before, but it was all pixilated on Skype... but he's so beautiful in real life. I'd say one of the most real and also almost unreal aspect about him are his eyes. His beautiful eyes that reflect in the sunlight and make me so happy whenever I see them.

I hear a knock on my door and I go to answer it. Dan stands there in his beautiful glory with tears in his eyes. He wraps his arms around me silently and cries into my shirt.

"I don't want to go back! Why can't I stay here with you?" he asks sadly. I hug him tightly. I don't want him to leave so badly.

"In a way, I think it's nice that we live so far away from each other; it lets us cherish the days we get to see each other!" I point out.

"But I want to see you everyday, and not just through my computer screen!" He sobs. I kiss the top of his head. He doesn't question it.

"It'll be ok"

----------------------------

The time comes when I have to see Dan off. We stand at the train station, awaiting the train. Tears spill down both of our cheeks.

"Goddamit, Phil, I don't want to leave here, leave you!" he cries.

"We'll see each other again, I'll make sure of it!" I smile through tears. Just then, Dan's train comes into view. I quickly grab his cheeks in both my hands and kiss him firmly but tenderly. He drops his suitcase and wraps his arms around my shoulders. I move my hand's down to his waist and rest them there, not wanting to let go. He pushes his lips against me desperately. I can feel people's stares but I don't care. I hear the train stopping and I let go of him, taking my lips off his. His cheeks are as red as mine. I pick up his suitcase and hand it to him.

"Goodbye, Dan," I smile at him as he goes to get on the train. "For now" I add.

"Goodbye, Phil," he smiles at me dreamily. "Not for the last time"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 8 28
Just a book of Phan one shots. I will try to leave out trigger warning ones but I might add in one or two. ~Enjoy!~
12.7K 183 20
These are a bunch of Sad/ Fluff Phan one shots that enter my mind so I don't have to make a whole book about them and put them in here! TRIGGER WAR...
6.6K 145 29
Just some fluffy one shots for all you demon phannie's (like me) and maybe some sexy times if requested! Warning: language is used, pretty much that'...
4.3K 77 12
Dan x Reader, Phil x Reader, and Phan oneshots. There will be no smut, and if there is a trigger, I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter. Requ...