Rolex

נכתב על ידי ArMY_bts07

"If you think I would give you my virginity just for that rolex, you'd better think again before I give you a... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 6

463 25 39
נכתב על ידי ArMY_bts07

"And he was like 'Give me my pant back Satan or you'll get your dick castrated if I found you!" My little brother laughed like a maniac as he crouched down to grab his stomach before continued, "God! It was so hilarious! You should've seen his face. It was so priceless!"

"So, you're telling me you stole Mr. Bang's pant when he was pooping and that you didn't even return it back to him? Wow, how are you my brother again?" I rolled my eyes at him but ended up laughing my butt off eventually when I imagined Mr.Bang standing in the toilet alone, waiting and thinking of the way to get out of there without his pant on.

Well who cares? He's Albert Einstein's twin. He's a genius. Let see if he could use any part of his brain to solve his problem. And maybe then he would know how karma is a real bitch, considering he'd made so many people suffered for years to solve his answerless theories.

"Isn't he your Art teacher? What if he sees you?" I stared at my brother, waiting for him to continue but he once again threw his head back and laughed so loud. Seeing him laughing like this just made me to crack a smile and chuckle at that.

When he stopped laughing he spoke, "You don't know? Aiden stole his spectacles yesterday!"

And it all he took for me to laugh my throat out that tears starting to blurry my sight. "Lord, what with you guys and stealing. Give him a break! I'm surprised you still score Art."

He shrugged cockily as he reached for my vanilla ice cream and shoved a spoonful of it into his mouth, "I was born smart sis. Get over it."

That's it everyone. My little brother, Luke Anderson or his Korean name Daehun. Just like me, he was used to be called Luke than his Korean name.

To be honest, I couldn't introduce him as little anymore because he basically taller than me by few inches and it was so frustrating because when you're a big sister, you used to make joke of your little bro's height when they used to be a little-cute-holy kid, but now that puberty hit him like a meteor coming with speed of 182683029km/h from Pluto, he suddenly towering over me and I had no idea when he had left his children stage.

We got nothing much in difference except for his pair of bronze eyes, his hair which slightly darker and of course our age. He's 15 and he's going to the same school as me but we didn't go there together seemed he always carpooling with Aiden, his bestfriend and his prank-partner.

And trust me when I said they're dangerous and that my brother is a penis!

"By the way, I heard someone get her first detention ever today. How was it?" He wriggled his eyebrows twice and I glared at him as I took back my spoon from his hand, eating my ice cream. "Ah, come on. It can't be that bad, right?"

"Maybe its not that bad if you're not forced to scrub all the gums under the bleachers and meet bunch of idiots asking you to strip for them." I shoved the ice cream into my mouth harshly as I thought about all those jerks.

"Wait what!? Who the fuck doing that to you? Are you okay, sis?" His eyes running over my face with pure concern and this was exactly why I couldn't not love him.

I focused on the ice cream in front of me and shrugged my shoulder off as if it was no big deal. "Nah, they don't even touch me. I may or may not be the one who kick one of them in the nuts."

I faced Luke whom looking in pain for few seconds - as if he was the one I kicked - before he started laughing again. I surprised his voice still there after so much laugh for a day.

"That's cool Sis! God, all the wrestling we've practised together since we're kid were never a waste after all." He said and I laughed at that before pulling myself up and reached out for the remote.

Both me and Luke stayed at the living room, doing Twilight marathon and let me tell you this, watching this with Luke never been a good idea because he would argue every single things that he found didn't make sense. And it worst when he actually went with #TeamEdward while I #TeamJacob

"Oh come on! What better than seeing Jacob shirtless!" I told Luke as I munched on my popcorn.

"Oh please! You see me shirtless literally everyday! He might have been more muscular but if you look carefully, we have pretty the same thing. By the way, werewolf only imprinted on one person. Where's the fun in that when you can choose plenty?" I grimaced at that and he cracked when he saw my reaction but he stopped when I pulled my lips into a smirk.

"Been awhile since I last talk to Allysa. Guess I know what to tell her when we meet." I told Luke nonchalantly and I held in my laugh when I saw he tense by the mentioning of his girlfriend's name.

"You know what," Luke turned to me, "I felt so bad lying to grandma last week saying that my sister busy with homework when she's actually having fun partying. And when I think about it, I guess I know what to tell mom when she come back."

My face paled, "No. You don't."

"Yes. I will. And do you think I should tell her about the detention part? I think I should. Can't wait to share this with mom."

"Share me what?" A voice asked.

My eyes widened when I recognised the voice as I quickly turned to Luke and clasped my hands together, giving him a pleading look. He held in his laugh and turned to face the woman standing by the door, "Hi mom! How's work and where's dad?" Luke asked my mom.

"Nothing different and your dad has meeting to attend." Her eyes then darted on the screen and the popcorn in my hands, "Twilight, huh? By the way Luke, what is it that you want to tell me when I come back?"

Luke smirked at me but it turned to grin when he noticed how horrified I was at the moment. He then giggled to himself and faced my mom, "Nothing mom, just another perfect score in Math Quiz"

My mom looked at him with 'duh' expression, as I heaved out a relief sigh.

"Is that all?" Luke nodded his head with a grin as my mom went to pat him on the back, "Good job honey. But truthfully, nothing new."

I rolled my eyes when Luke cockily wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah yeah you was born smart. I know."

*
*
*

This son of a dog!

I gritted my teeth and my fingers bundled into a tight fist when I stared at Taehyung's iPhone, which currently playing a video of me fixing my hair while pouting my lips to check the colour of my lips. The video was not that clear probably because of the black-tinted window but you could clearly guess that it was me. So obvious that It was me.

My eyes then traveled down to the caption below the video and it angered me more once I read it.

=============================
🌚 JeonJungKook.                          ...
___________________________________

She's been trying so hard to seduce me. Should I give her a chance?

___________________________________
Like. 752                  Comment. 448

@Lizzy_Isn'r  Wow, never know she's a bitch.

@Wen_dyck Eww, look at she pouting! Its disgusting as fuxk bit*h!

@iseomyg No Jungkook! She's gonna be a clingy girlfriend!

@RossytheRose Ahahhahaha. That was so funny! No oppa don't.

@Jerk_anties dude, that was so rude.

@RossytheRose Fuck off! First, he's not a jerk. Second, she's a bitch. And third, go somewhere else and if you really don't know where to go, I have a place for you. GO TO HELL @jerk_anties

@Jerk's_Anties You should join me in hell. @RossytheRose

@jiyong_Kim Bro, isn't she the Blondie from the party!? She's hot bro! Gotta save.

@Jeon_Jihyo She looks like a desperate bitch and eww, why she's pouting like that? She tries so hard to get into his pant. SLUT!

@A_MY_ she looks like shit.

@Taehyung_Kim What the hell is wrong with you guys? @JeonJungkook You better delete this now before I find you and break your nose!

@Mingyuk_ isn't she your sister @Luke_Anderson?

@Luke_Anderson what the Fuck!? @Flush_TheAiden. This dude are so gonna have it. We're giving him a lesson.

@Flush_TheAiden ;) I'm in. @Luke_Anderson

@BeautyJeannie her blonde hair scream slut. Oppa! She's not worth your time! She doesn't deserve your chance.

@Tinaaaaaaa_ I'm surprised the window doesn't crack.

@Cherry_Leader GOD! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! @kiki_Mochi @Isabelle @Livia.Life @Min_Hyorin

@Min_Hyorin damn! What a bitch!? Hahaahha.

@kiki_Mochi What is she doing anyway? That was so embarrassing. Guess karma is a bitch after all. @Scarlet_Cherry listen bitch, that's happen when you keep Taehyung for yourself! BITCH!

@Soobin_69 Wendy got green eyes? Wow!

=================================

I read the comments and I felt my heart had been beating so painfully as if it was been crushed by stone. It hurt so bad. Remember when I told you guys I'll feel so sad whenever my own gender didn't even try to support it own type? Yes. Now I was so sad because 90 percent of the comment came from girls and 80 percents of them accusing me for being a desperate bitch whom craved to be in this Rolex guy's pant, whom I remember named Jungkook.

I stopped reading the comment and passed the phone back to Taehyung, who was watching me very carefully as if he scared I might break down and cry my eyes out any moment.

But I didn't.

Yes. I was beyond angry when he post the video when I told him not to but seriously, do you really expect people like him to listen to you? He just updated the video like 1 hour ago and people already staring at me like I was some diseases. The fact that me and Taehyung were currently at the cafeteria just gave me the spotlight for everyone to see.

What is wrong with that Jungkook!?
What exactly he wants from me!?
Oh god! My hands were so itching to decorate his face!

My breathing rate picked up its pace. My hands were trembling with so much hatred that my fingers becoming paler and paler with every second. I bit my lips so tight to prevent me from screaming and closed my eyes to calm myself but all the attempt failed miserably.

"Cupcake." Taehyung softly called me but at this moment, I wanted nothing more than to meet that Jungkook and punched him in the face. I looked around the cafeteria, searching for my target but he wasn't here. With that, I stood up from my seat and was about to walk away but Taehyung gripped my hand, stopping me.

I couldn't hear anything he was saying because I was so fuming with anger and so I said, "Tae, please don't stop me. I need to be alone."

I knew he was reluctant, probably knew I was lying but once he released my hand from his tight grip, I walked off the cafeteria and went to the only place I knew where to find that piece of crap!

I pushed past the crowds and stormed towards the boys locker room. People at the hallway were staring at me but I gave zero attention to that. Lucky me, right I was so close to the locker room, the door pushed open, revealing familiar faces I met from yesterday and that included the jerk himself.

As if sensing my presence, his eyes fell onto my green ones. At first, he was surprised but quickly recovered and that infamous smirk came climbing up his face. His friends who saw me started to greet me, either calling me Wendy repeatedly, complimenting how I look today or giving me feedback about yesterday accident but, I was not once taking a glance at them but this Jeon-freaking-Jungkook.

I walked towards him, glaring into his hazel-eyes and when he was finally in my reach, I pulled him by his shirt and pushed him to the nearest wall with a loud thud but, he seemed so unbothered by that.

His friends wolf-whistled at my bold action and it really irritated me when Jungkook just nodded towards them cockily over my shoulder.

My hand clutching his shirt tightly over his chest. He titled his head down to look at me and it was when I realised just how tall he was compared to me but I never once showed him how small I felt at the moment.

"Nice to meet you too, Wendy." He smirked down at me.

"Why did you that?!" I hissed.

"Do what?" He acted innocent.

I snorted so unlady-like, "Playing innocent now, are we?" I tugged him close to me and said between my gritted teeth, "Do you really plan to not having kids in the future?"

His eyes flickered to my chest as they're almost touching before they met my eyes again and smirked, "I don't know, you tell me. Do you want kids, Scarlet?"

Hearing my name flowing out of his tongue did something to my stomach and I started to feel warm crept down my neck.

"Delete that video Jungkook. And explain to everyone that I'm not trying to seduce you!" I insisted, eyes focused only on his. "I seriously had no idea where you get that crap from. It was so thoughtful of you to think that I would want a chance to be with you when honestly, I don't even want to be close to you and get your STD's viruses all over me."

"BURN!"

"Damn! I like her already!"

"Wendy, can you just skip to the kicking part?" I rolled my eyes at them.

The boys laughed at the back and I seriously think they had disappeared when I talked to Jungkook but no, they just being themselves. Nothing new.

Jungkook glared at the boys before his dead-serious eyes met mine for the very first time. Also for the first time, fear came to greet me as I stared into them. Could it turn back to the playful and mischievous eyes? This one was just so scary.

"Well good to you. I do not have STD creeping my body." My eyes widened in horror when he grasped my arms suddenly and turned us over, so that it was his turn to trap me. My back collided with the wall and I whined in pain. For a second, I felt him loosen up the grip but it didn't stop him from holding me in place.

"And your point is?" He looked at me in disbelief, as if he had never have any conversation with someone like me and I scoffed at that noticeably before adding, "Do you really think I would come after you when you tell me you don't have STD? Look here football star, let's not complicate thing and just delete the damn video for me."

I don't usually curse but this guy just hit the nerve!

He leaned in closer to me and I had to turn my head away to avoid his face. His hot breath fanned my cheeks and his pleasant vanilla scent suffocate me in a good way I couldn't explain. "Where's the fun in that, Scarlet?"

Is this guy serious!?

I pushed him by his hard chest and created a few spaces between us before turned my head to face him, narrowing my eyes with glares, "Fun? That's all you can think of? To have fun?" I scoffed at that, "More than half of the female population in this school calling me a bitch and slut because of your mind-blowing definition of fun, and you still had the gut to ask me where's the fun in that!? You're unbelievable."

He shrugged his shoulder off, the seriousness in his eyes had gone and replaced with amusement. Seeing that, I groaned loudly. I can't stand this boy!

"Do that again, it turns me on." He winked and leaned closer to me. His scent ended up surrounding me and I would've enjoyed the smell if it was anybody else except for Jungkook.

"Listen here, Mr conceited-prick, I'm so done talking to you and you know what, just do whatever the fudge you want! You get the video and we're done here and I wish you die soon so that I won't see your face ever again! Bye!" I pushed his chest very hard and he stumbled back as I took this opportunity to walk away when a hand stopped me and pulled me back to the exact same position, making me groaned in frustration. "What the hell do you want!?"

That ugly smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth again, "For your information Scarlet, you still have something that is belong to me."

When he mentioned this, my breath stopped. My heart stopped. My eyes watched him in horror and all the weight on my shoulder came crashing back, weakening my legs, making me to take a hold on his shirt tightly to support me.

His eyes carefully examined my face and expression of confusion crossed his features.

H-his Rolex! God! God! God! How should I tell him that he's Rolex is gone!? I'm pretty sure it was stolen when I was at the party! How should I start this!? 'Hey! Your Rolex got stolen and I don't know who took it!' 

Oh lord help me!

I was brought back to reality when Jungkook cleared his throat and showed me his palm, "Where is it?"

I looked at his palm with heart beating like crazy. I released the grips on his shirt and pushed him slightly to have my personal space back. I took a deep breath and faced him, "It-Its at my house."

He seemed to notice my nervousness. His eyes darted on mine and for a moment, I saw amusement dancing in them. He then nodded his head, "Ok. I'll drop by after school then. Give me your ad-"

"No!"

He raised his eyebrow, smirk playing on his lips, "And why is that scarlet?"

"I-I'm staying in the library after school."

He shrugged, "I can wait."

"No you can't. It usually take me hours and I believe you've practise or whatsoever after school." I lied again.

He tilted his head mockingly, "Afraid your boyfriend think you're cheating on him?"

"Boyfriend?" I asked, confusion dripping my voice.

"Yes. Why? You have boyfriends? So you don't mind making me one?" I rolled my eyes at him and he grinned at that.

"I'm not a player like you." I then sighed when I realised I couldn't run away from my problem. I shouldn't lie to him because one day, he would eventually find out. "Actually, about your Rolex.."

I trailed off and Jungkook waited impatiently for me to continue. I took in a very deep breath, "I'm sorry but I lost it!" I lifted both my hands up, shielding myself and closing my eyes tight.

I waited for the impact or waited for him to shout at me but it never come.

"What are you doing?"

I peeked one eye opened and saw him standing in front of me, eyebrow raised but I never failed to catch amusement glinted in his eyes.

This guy seriously take fun to a whole new level.

"Your Rolex, I lost it deaf!" I then closed my eyes again, hands still covering my head before I continued, "I don't have money to pay you right now. So, I allow you to hit me as much as you want as a payment but not in the face!" I gulped as I waited.

I flinched when something made contact with my cheek but weirdly, the pain never come instead, shivers ran down my spine when his warm fingers glided across my cheeks. I peeked my eyes open and saw him giggling at me.

"It hurt me having you think that I would hit girls."

I pushed his hand away from my face, "Then what do you want? I told you I don't have money to pay you." I want to buy a new car dimwit! "Okay how about this. You tell me how much that Rolex cost and I will work my butt off and pay you back as soon as possible. And until then, do not disturb me. I will pay you back, got it? Okay how much?"

It can't possibly be that expensive right?

"Two seven." He told.

I sighed in relief. "2700 dollars?"

I can do this. It maybe take 3 months or less and I can do this.

"27k."

Holy poop!

My eyes enlarged and I gasped in my hand loudly.

He smirked when he see my reaction. "Do you really want to sacrifice your free time just to make money for me? That's so sweet of you, Scarlet."

I gritted my teeth, "I will do everything if that what it take to make you stay away from me!"

I pushed him and walked away but a hand yet again stopped me. I yanked my hand away harshly and he lifted his hand up in surrender before smirking again, "How about this? You do me a favour and I'll let you pass. You don't have to pay anything."

"If you think I would give you my virginity just for that Rolex, you'd better think again before I punch you hard in the face and suffer amnesia!"

He smirked at that, "So, a virgin huh? Interesting." I cringed when he said it that way and heat started to accumulate on both my cheeks.

"Taking your virginity sounds appealing but we could always save it for later." He winked at me and I scoffed. "And as for my favour, I'll see you at my car, after school. You either come with me and get this over, or work your ass off for years just for that. You choose."

I was debating in my mind when he leaned in suddenly and whispered unhealthily close to my ear, "I'll be waiting. Don't disappoint me."

And just like that, he walked away.

What the hello just happen?

_____________________________

Another chapter! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as well.

Which one you prefer? Long or short chapter? If you think long chapter make you feel bored, tell me. I'll make it shorter.

If you like this chapter, hit the star and leave your comment. Thank you.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
993K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
Riptide נכתב על ידי V

ספרות נוער

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...